All Comments on 'Opening an Ass for a Friend'

by frezrevup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Exciting!

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
So Kyle is just a loser?

She would fuck everyone except Kyle and the wives/girlfriends are ok with it? After that trip I would touch her AIDS riddled ass for anything hopefully she would die slowly taking Craig with her.

Craig is a lower scum bag then Jen and thats hard to do.

There is nothing good or interesting here!

sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
So did Nicole know?

I kept wondering, wanting her reaction...

...other than that, well *blush* it takes an extra hot sort of smut to take me three mornings to read *blush*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lovely

one of the best i have seen so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't love the cheating but..

I love everything else about this. It's really well done anf one of my all time favorites.

toxic87toxic87almost 4 years ago
Continue?

Would love to have more of this, maybe a bit of a love story? Seeing as they already love eachother

One of my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, but feel very badly for the husband of a true slut. And why is a married man who is 'nerdy' less a man? If that is what the wife thought, that he was only a good child care provider, then she treated him as a chump. Can we really think that marriage will last, even if perhaps "open"? One doubts, and really feel sorry for their infant who will pay the price ultimately. Is she still his "Jen"? Or whose, really, since one would find it hard (sorry for pun) to believe her infidelity reserved only for anal. Good story from a reprehensible standpoint.

The better literotica.com stories are written as an exercise in the moral imagination, and this one certainly does that. It reminds me of a good friend who was newly married to a woman that cheated only five months after 'his' child was born. Well.... that truth came out with paternity established and he divorced her with no child support, and gave up little, while the real father was already married with a family. So she lost big-time. I'm sure the child paid the price too. So she was what my commonwealth cousins call a "right cunt". So this shit really happens and that's sad indeed. I would have been the daughters godparent and still feel sad years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous