Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had agreed to come down Friday and spend the night. She and Maria could spend Saturday on the beach before the party and then she would come home Sunday before Scott’s flight landed. She had deliberately got his return flight for early afternoon so she would have plenty of time.

After Scott left for work Cheryl took a shower and shaved her legs and pussy leaving a landing strip that she knew Kirk liked. Despite having just showered she took a long bubble bath and relaxed as she thought about this weekend. She had already prepared an overnight bag with enough clothes to last and had purposely kept it in the guest bedroom where Scott would not see it. She did not want to throw it in his face that she would be at the party.

She struggled with a desire to jump in the car and leave early. Instead she went to the grocery store and got things she knew Scott enjoyed so she could spoil him next week. She knew he was sacrificing and wanted to do as much for him in return as she could.

Once that was done she grabbed her bags and headed to St. Augustine. Brian answered the door with a huge smile and hugged her. “Maria is at the store getting supplies,” he said. “Come on in and let me take a look at you.”

Taking her bag he led her upstairs putting her bags into the guest bedroom. Cheryl sat on the bed and gave him a mischievous smile. Brian knew her well enough to know what was on her mind and took advantage of it. Walking over he stood in front of her. “Are you ready for the fun this weekend,” he asked?

“I am sooooo ready.”

“Then show me what you do best. Give me a taste of what you plan to be doing all weekend,” he said firmly.

Cheryl, already falling into her submissive role reached out and pulled his shorts down exposing his hardening cock. Leaning forward she began sucking his dick and he sighed with satisfaction. After a few minutes he stopped her and pulled her to her feet. “Strip for me,” he said as he moved onto the bed.

Cheryl began to remove her clothes as Brian leaned back slowly jerking his cock as he watched. Once she was nude she crawled up on the bed and began sucking his cock again. Leaning down Brian pinched her nipples making her eyes water. “I had almost forgotten what a slut you were Cheryl. Suck my fucking cock. I want to be the first of many loads you will take this weekend.”

Cheryl increased her pace until Brian could not hold back. As he began to cum he grabbed the back of her head and forced her to take his entire length down. His cum filled Cheryl’s mouth and began escaping around his cock. Brian finally let her up and she licked her lips and smiled at him. This was going to be a great weekend.

****************

Cheryl was sitting on the deck with Maria that evening enjoying the sounds of the waves and smoking a joint when Brian came out. Cheryl had talked with Maria a lot about her new situation with Scott but she and Brian had not spoken about it. He knew they were in an uneasy period and he did not want to do anything this weekend to upset the delicate balance.

“How is Scott holding up,” he asked? “Maria and I wish it had worked out that he was still comfortable joining the fun.”

“He is not happy with our arrangement but willing to indulge me,” she said. She had not told Maria everything and had no intention of letting anyone in on the actual details. All she had said was Scott wanted to get out of the lifestyle and she was still interested in playing. She did not let them know they both felt she had an issue with a need to be submissive.

“Well we are both glad he is willing to let you play without him. It sounds like you have him under your thumb. That is a good thing for you,” he said smiling.

“Sounds like you have the best of both worlds,” agreed Maria. “He can sit home and do the dishes while you get satisfied elsewhere.”

Cheryl did not like the tone but did not want to start the weekend off on a bad note. She needed this weekend so she did not reply and let the comment hang in the air. Maria and Brian had agreed that it was best not to get to crazy this weekend and upset the delicate balance but they did have one little surprise for Cheryl. They continue to talk and Maria asked if she would like some ecstacy. Brian retrieved the drugs and Cheryl and Maria both took the pill with their drinks. After they took the pills Brian once again disappeared. Half an hour later he reappeared with a surprise for Cheryl.

“Hey beautiful,” Kirk said as he walked onto the deck.

Cheryl was surprised to see him. She had thought tonight would just be Maria and Brian but she was thrilled with the addition of Kirk to the mix.

“Kirk, this is a nice surprise. I did not know you were dropping by tonight,” Cheryl said.

“When I heard you were back to partying and were coming down a night early I asked if I could join you,” he said as Cheryl stood to hug him. “You get sexier every time I see you.”

“Thanks,” she said as snuggled up to him. She was high and horny and he immediately got her juices flowing.

Though Brian and Maria had agreed to tread lightly Kirk had no such thoughts. He felt he had the advantage and he intended to take advantage of it. “How is Scotty doing,” he asked using what he thought was a childish name for him?

Cheryl totally missed the slight and replied, “He is fine. He flew up to Atlanta to meet our son this weekend. They are going to the Georgia game.”

“So I have you until?????”

“Until Sunday, I need to be home by noon,” she said as she sat back down in her chair.

The four talked for another hour before they headed upstairs for the night. Walking into the master bedroom the men sat on the bed while Maria and Cheryl began kissing and slowly undressing each other. When they were both naked Maria led Cheryl to the bed and laid her down across it by the men. Cheryl was completely compliant to whatever Maria was doing. Maria straddled Cheryl’s face but did not lower herself onto Cheryl’s eager tongue. Reaching down she grabbed Cheryl’s legs and pulled them back exposing her pussy to the men. “Our slut is back.” she said to Kirk and Brian with a smile. They all looked at Cheryl and she smiled acceptance of her role in their little group. Kirk positioned himself between Cheryl’s legs and rubbed his cock up and down her slit sliding in briefly. Cheryl groaned.

“Miss us baby,” Maria asked Cheryl?

“Yes,” she replied breathlessly.

“Is that what you are? Our slut?

“Yes. Please,” she pleaded. “It has been too long.”

“What about Scotty,” Kirk asked derisively?

Cheryl did not reply and was confused by the question. She did not want to talk about Scott. It made her uncomfortable but she needed what was about to happen. When she did not reply Kirk pulled his cock back so he was no longer touching her. “What about Scotty,” he asked again.

What Maria had said flashed into her mind and she replied, “He can stay home and do the dishes.”

Kirk laughed as he plunged his cock into Cheryl.

********************

Cheryl got home Sunday at noon as she had planned. She felt satisfied and was not suffering any hangover from the partying. She had a great time and Saturday night had been like a normal party. Friday was actually more satisfying than Saturday but she had a great time both nights. Friday she had been fucked and DP’d most of the night as Brian and Kirk enjoyed her body. When they were not fucking her she was playing with Maria. Finally around 5am she and Kirk had retired to their bedroom and slept until noon. It felt odd waking up in Kirk’s bed but she enjoyed snuggling up with him as he lay sleeping.

Saturday she and Kirk played with another couple but did not get into the dom/sub side of their usual play. The other couple was pretty new to the lifestyle and they did not want to get to extreme and scare them off. Cheryl enjoyed it but it was not what really got her off. She could do that with Scott.

Scott pulled into the driveway a few minutes after 4pm and sat in the car for a few minutes. Cheryl stood at the window watching him feeling a pang of guilt. When he finally got out of the car and walked to the door she could tell he was tired and she had the feeling he had not sleep well.

She opened the door and smiled at him, “Hey baby. I am so glad you are back.” She meant it. She was ready to spend time with him after her debauchery over the weekend. “Did you enjoy the game?”

Scott looked at her and then brushed by her without speaking. He went upstairs and dropped his bags onto the floor and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower he stripped and stepped in. Cheryl followed him into the bathroom and leaned against the sink. “Are you ok,” she asked?

“I am fine. The game was fine. John was fine.”

She could see him sitting on the bench that was built into the shower. Without asking she stripped and stepped into the shower with him. Looking at him she said, “I love you Scott. I know this weekend was hard. Thank you for letting me go.”

Scott looked at her. She was beautiful and despite himself he could feel his cock coming to life. His mind was running wild with visions of what may have happened this weekend. He had always enjoyed watching Cheryl play and his cock continued to harden as scenes ran through his head. Cheryl noticed his growing cock and slowly turned around so he could see her ass and slowly sank onto him. Scott did nothing to stop her and allowed her to do all of the work until he flooded her pussy with a huge load of cum.

Feeling him shrink within her she stood and turned around to face him again. “Welcome home baby.”

****************

Over the next 3 months Scott and Cheryl fell into a routine. Scott tried to spoil her and make their time together as fantastic as he could. He did not ask about the weekends hoping that by not pressing she would tire of the new arrangement with Kirk. He could not have been more wrong. The sex was getting more degrading and Cheryl wanted more. She felt things at home had settled into something comfortable and she and Scott enjoyed each other more than ever. She had come to believe this might be good for their marriage and rationalized that Scott must be getting off thinking about what she was doing.

Initially she had never hidden anything from Scott but was discreet about taking calls from her other friends. Over the last few weeks however she had become less cautious and Scott had overheard her several times talking about things that had happened.

On Monday evening before the next party Cheryl surprised Scott with a weekend in Vegas. As usual she booked his flight to leave Friday but it was a little earlier than normal and he would get back Sunday giving her a full weekend with her friends.

Scott was silent for a few moments before asking, “Cheryl I have not ask anything about your weekends but do you see this coming to an end soon? When I agreed to this it was with the hope that you would tire of everything and we could get back to a normal life. Why don’t we add you to this itinerary and you come with me?”

“Baby this is working out well for us. We enjoy each other even more after our weekends apart. No one is getting hurt. Go win us some money and find yourself a pretty cocktail waitress. I cannot bail out at the last minute.”

Realizing he would not persuade her to change her mind he took the ticket and went upstairs. On Friday he took his bags that Cheryl packed for him and headed for the office. His plan was not working as he had hoped and he felt he would need to bring things to a head soon. He was not sure how to make that happen but he was going to start developing a plan.

***************

Cheryl had been a little surprised when Scott hesitated concerning what she now considered their weekend apart. Things were working so well and there was no way she was going to miss this weekend. Scott did not realize that the party had been canceled and she was going with Brian and Maria to Tampa to spend the weekend with Kirk. Kirk wanted to take Cheryl to some of the sex clubs and the only way they could do it was to cancel the house party.

Kirk had been irritated when Cheryl would not take an extra weekend but true to her word she was limiting her second life to one weekend a month.

Kirk enjoyed having her as his personal toy and it was time for her to decide which she wanted more. He had already decided he was going to press the issue and force her into deciding. He was very confident that she would not give up her time with him regardless of what it cost her. He never missed an opportunity to disparage Scott in front of her and was particularly harsh when they were having sex. He had almost convince Cheryl that Scott enjoyed the new arrangement and that she should expose him to what they did and her desires.

Cheryl left at noon and drove to Brian and Maria’s. Within half an hour they were on the road headed to Tampa arriving shortly after 5pm. Kirk had gotten them a nice hotel suite that had two bedrooms with a shared dining area and living room. They checked in and the ladies started getting ready for the big night.

Kirk arrived at seven to have a drink with Brian as they waited for the ladies to finish dressing. They were going to have dinner at the hotel so the ladies could come back up and get ready for the club.

Cheryl was very excited as she dressed. She and Kirk had always met at Brian and Maria’s but this was more like a date. They took the elevator down to the lobby holding hands like a normal couple. Cheryl felt like she was really cheating and it heightened the excitement she already felt.

Kirk had made sure he turned her cell phone off and dropped it in the pocket of her luggage to insure she did not get a message from Scott. He had reserved a romantic table and when they sat he took his cell phone out and made a big show of taking photos of Brian and Maria. Maria naturally offered to take photos of Kirk and Cheryl and snapped several including one of the two kissing.

They had a wonderful dinner and Kirk told them all about the club they would be going to afterwards. It was a place called the Pleasure Palace and it was known for having no limits. It was BYOB and alcohol and drugs were forbidden in the areas where sex took place. That was overcome by a door between the side of the building used for sex and the bar area.

They headed back upstairs so the ladies could get into outfits more appropriate for the type of club they were going to. As the men sat on the balcony Kirk took out his phone and text a few photos to Scott. That should set things in motion.

***************

Scott had arrived in Vegas and checked in to the MGM Grand. He took a quick nap and then headed down to the casino to play some blackjack. He was not really paying attention to his play but was still breaking even. His mind was on his situation when his phone buzzed.

Stepping away from the table he looked at the text he had just received. He recognized the number and the man in the photos. It was Kirk and Cheryl at a romantic looking dinner and in the last one they were kissing. He assumed the waitress had taken the photo. There was a message also.

“Having a great time,” it said.

Scott was stunned. He knew Cheryl went down on Friday and spent the night at Brian and Maria’s then attended the party on Saturday. He assumed Kirk and Cheryl had decided to go to dinner since the party was not until the next night. This bothered him more than the sex. Were they developing a relationship outside of sex? Did Cheryl realize the text had been sent? Had Kirk accidently sent it to a wrong number?

Scott wanted to respond but could not think of what to say. It was good he was speechless because as he thought about it he decided he did not want to respond. If Kirk had accidently sent it to him then he did not want to tip his hand.

Collecting his chips he went to the cash cage to cash out. He went out to the pool and sat thinking about what he was going to do.

***************

Cheryl had never been to an actual sex club and had no idea what to expect. When they first got there Kirk bought a membership and paid the additional cover charge. They went into the club and walked over to the bar where they turned in their Grey Goose and had the bartender fix them all a drink.

The club appeared to be very similar to a normal club with the exception of the way people were dressed. The women all had on very revealing outfits and had no problem with being groped on the dance floor. They picked a table in the back so they could see the dance floor and Kirk and Brian took turns going to get drinks. While Kirk was gone on his last trip to get drinks Brian gave the ladies some “X” which they took with the remainder of the drink they still had.

Kirk was gone longer than they anticipated and Cheryl and Maria decided to hit the dance floor. They were feeling great and the beat of the music along with the drugs loosened any inhibitions they had. As they danced and groped each other Cheryl noticed Kirk still at the bar talking to some men. Each of the men handed something to Kirk that looked like a sheet of paper. As she watched he pointed at Cheryl and Maria.

Feeling slutty she made a show of kissing Maria and fondling her tits for everyone to see. Maria gladly participated and gently pulled Cheryl’s head back by her hair and pulled the dress off of her shoulder’s to expose her tits to everyone.

Maria had noticed Kirk also and as she looked at him he turned and said something to his friends. One of the men said something back and Kirk once again turned to look at Maria. He nodded to her and Maria reached down and pulled Cheryl’s dress up and her panties to the side exposing her cunt to the men at the bar. As she did she whispered in Cheryl’s ear and Cheryl opened her eyes and looked at Kirk.

Maria released her hair and Cheryl straightened her clothes and walked over to Kirk. “Hey baby,” he said. “Having fun?”

“Yes,” she replied rather meekly.

“The guys did not get a good look at you from so far away. Show them what they will be enjoying in the back area later.”

Cheryl slid her tits out for them men to see and one of the reached over and pinched her nipple. She knew what they were thinking and her pussy was dripping with anticipation. “Tell you what baby. Take your panties off and give them to whoever you want to have you first tonight,” Kirk said loudly so everyone around could hear. Brian and Maria had walked up and Maria knelt down and pulled Cheryl’s panties down so she could step out of them. She handed them to Cheryl and in turn she handed them to Kirk.

“It is your choice baby. You are in charge,” she said as she rubbed his cock.

“I think it is time for a couple of shots before we retire to the back rooms. Tom, break out the Padron I brought,” he said to the bartender. “Shots for everyone who wants to fuck my little slave girl tonight.”

The little group including the four additional men took the shots and clinked glasses. As soon as they finished Kirk asked for another round. As he did one of the men leaned in and said something to him. Kirk thought a moment, said something back and then shook his head in agreement. Turning to Cheryl he took her hand and placed it in the man’s hand who led her out of the bar and into the parking lot to his car.

They got in and the man produced some cocaine and laid out two lines before handing a tube to Cheryl. She knew exactly what to do and snorted the first line before pausing and then doing the second. The man put the drugs away and reached over and pulled Cheryl’s tits out of her dress.