Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew Kirk had agreed to this so she made no move to stop him. As he played with her tits he pulled her head into his lap and Cheryl undid his pants and pulled his cock out. He did not last long and as he came he pulled Cheryl’s mouth off of his cock. He made sure he got cum in Cheryl’s hair per Kirk’s instructions so everyone would know what had happened. Zipping up he walked around and opened her door for her. Cheryl looked in the mirror and noticed the cum that had gotten in her hair and started to clean it off but the man stopped her.

“Kirk wants to be able to confirm you treated me well,” he said.

Realizing what he was saying she made no attempt to clean herself up and got out of the car. As they walked back into the bar it was evident what she had done and people smiled at her. What did they expect she thought to herself, this is a sex club. The man took her back to the bar where everyone was waiting. Kirk nodded at the man with approval and they all moved toward the door to the back.

Kirk gave a brief tour to Cheryl, Maria and Brian showing them the theme rooms in the back before taking them to the room he was interested in. The room was larger than the other rooms and had couches on either side as well as a mirror along the back. In the middle was a swing hanging from the ceiling.

“We have arrived,” Kirk said as he turned to the small group. “Maria, help Cheryl get ready.”

Kirk had already talked to Brian and Maria about what would happen and Maria knew exactly what to do. The men sat on the couch as the women began to kiss and take off what little they had on. Once they were naked they each got on their knees in front of one of the couches. The men pulled out their cocks and the ladies moved from one to the other sucking their cocks and getting them hard.

Photos and videos were prohibited in the open rooms but in the private rooms as long as everyone agreed the club was lenient. Kirk took out his phone and began to video Cheryl sucking the cock’s one after other.

Between the alcohol and the drugs Cheryl was out of her head with lust and the men were taking advantage of it. She gagged several times as they fucked her face and when they let her up she would smile and ask for more. Kirk was enjoying the scene in front of him and as he took the video he spoke to Cheryl.

“Hey baby. Enjoying those cocks?”

Cheryl looked at him and then the camera and felt a brief hesitation before smiling at him. “You know I am. And anything else you want me to do I will enjoy.”

“What do you think Scotty would think of his pretty little wife sucking all these cocks?”

Again Cheryl hesitated before replying. “He has no say in the matter. When I am with you baby you are in charge.”

“Good because we have just begun to defile you tonight.”

When he said this Cheryl could feel her cunt spasm and she knew she would do anything he asked. He stepped around the end of the couch and took her arm helping her to her feet.

Leading her to the swing he helped her get in and then spread her legs to the loops that would hold them apart. Sliding back her head rested on a sling slightly lower than her feet and tilted back. Once she was positioned and comfortable Kirk turned to Maria who had a stepped into a harness with a large dildo.

Maria was just as high and as usual the drugs cause her to be very dominant and nasty. “Ready bitch,” she said as she stepped between Cheryl’s legs? “Let’s show these guys how to fuck.” She rubbed the dildo against Cheryl’s pussy and felt her quiver with anticipation. She took no mercy as she slid the dildo into Cheryl’s cunt stretching it around the device.

The men loved the scene and took turns visiting the sling where Cheryl’s head rested. “Kirk where did you find this whore,” one asked? “Is there anything she will not do if you tell her to?

Laughing Kirk replied, “Not a thing. If you can think of it she will do it if I ask her to.”

“Have her take that dildo up the ass. There is nothing I like more than an ass whore,” the man replied.

Kirk nodded at Maria and she slid out of Cheryl’s pussy and got some lube for Cheryl’s ass. As the men continued to encourage her Maria slid the dildo into Cheryl’s ass stretching her and making her cum again. She started fucking her ass as the men continue to talk.

“She is married and her husband knows?”

“He is a pussy. I would be willing to bet he cleans her cunt when I take her home,” Kirk bragged although he had never dropped Cheryl off when Scott was home.

Maria felt Cheryl shudder when the guys were talking about Scott and knew it made excited her. She could not help but add her two cents worth. “That is about the only thing he can do is eat her sloppy cunt,” she said. “He has a little dick that she cannot even feel once we are finished with her. Isn’t that right Cheryl?”

Cheryl did not reply until Kirk spoke up. “Answer her cunt. Does Scotty have a little dick?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “I cannot even feel it.”

“Is she ready Maria,” Kirk asked.

“Yes. She is ready for their cocks. All stretched out.”

“Gentlemen my whore is ready for you to use. I don’t want her to be able to walk once you are finished,” he said and threw the panties he had gotten earlier to one of the guys.

Kirk had been recording everything and as the men took turns fucking Cheryl she came several times. At times she almost passed out from the sensations and exhaustion of being used. When the men tired Maria stepped in and continued the abuse taking Cheryl’s ass and cunt with the large dildo as the men encouraged her.

Cheryl was covered in cum and her pussy was swollen and red and finally she could take no more. Kirk recognized this and he and Brian helped Cheryl from the swing gathering her clothes.

Despite the club rules they walked Cheryl out into the bar area naked and covered with the loads of the many men she had. Although exhausted Cheryl was embarrassed and humiliated as she was paraded in front of the people still in the club. Finally they helped her into her clothes and left the building. They were back at the hotel shortly after 4am and the lobby was empty when they took the ladies up and put them to bed.

The intent was to go to the club again the next night but Cheryl was in no shape for another night at the club. Instead they had dinner and stayed at the hotel. Brian and Kirk played with Maria and Cheryl joined in but was not the center of attention.

Kirk recorded everything although he did not send anything else to Scott. He was surprised there had been no reaction from the first text and wanted to wait for Scott to make the next move.