Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands inside her thighs and lightly scratched from seam to knee and back again, coaxing them wider and wider. I kissed her mound and sucked in a labial lip, then nosed the other lip apart and sucked on that, dripping copious amount of saliva to mix with her fragrant juices. Shouldn't have ordered crab cakes, I thought, it distracted from her scent too much. I plunged my tongue into her seam and flattened it out as I brought pressure to bear, working my way up to her clit. I circled her clit then worked my way back to her hole. I looked up and could see her clit quivering. I circled her clit with my tongue and then sucked that puppy into my mouth.

Her hips started pumping and her heels dug into the bed, almost like she was trying to buck me off her. But I held on for dear life and plunged my thumb into her juicy hole, rubbing just on the underside of where I was sucking and licking. Her moaning and gasping built, then all went silent as her hips bucked in double time and held in that pattern for the longest time, not making a sound, just wildly fast hip bucking... Then it happened. She'd never orgasmed like that before and to be honest I thought she might be dying for a second or two.

She squealed loudly with a frighteningly high pitch as she breathed in and groaned like it was painful as she breathed out, over and over and over. All the while her hips were still doing the bucking bronco and her juices were pouring out. When the noises began to subside I kept a lock down on her clit and slowed my thumb down.

Then I reached behind her to untie her hands, only to find they already were. So I grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head and wrapped the tie around them, not bothering to secure them. I closed my mouth on top of hers and jammed my tongue down her throat as I lined up my cock and slammed home.

Oh god this was perfect, so very perfect! I could not get enough. I rammed my cock into her over and over while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and nuzzled into her neck. Having come twice already today I was in a position to make this last for some time. I reached down and grabbed her legs just under her knees bringing them up on either side of her body.

She was splayed open wide and I took advantage of the access by grinding my pelvis down onto her mound on each down stroke, effectively engaging her clit enough to bring her moaning back up to the ascension level. As her moans peaked and her hips slammed back I dropped my pelvis into position and gyrated my hips from side to side just a little, but it was enough. The room went silent again as her last step up was traversed, my hips grinding and her hips bucking forth with equal speed and passion. She held still for a beat or two then that squeal/moan breathing pattern emerged again, only this time I was fairly sure she wasn't dying.

However I felt like I could easily die happy as I enjoyed her vaginal muscles clamping and squeezing my cock. Her hips continued to buck but now I felt my orgasm was near, so I dropped her legs to get better purchase my final climb. She picked up the slack and grabbed her own heels, bringing her knees level to her ears and continued to clamp down on my cock.

But I wasn't focusing on anything other than my own pleasure at the moment. I placed my hands on either side of her, leaning on the bed but not her, and I grunted low and loud with each thrust. We probably sounded like a chain saw grinding up to life with each pull. She opened her eyes at the unusual sound I was making and watched as I pummeled and jack hammered and kept the grunts coming.

I was a little shocked at how long this was taking and beginning to wonder if I could keep this level of intensity going for much longer. I felt like I was right on the brink, the very next pump would be the one to usher forth my seed, but I kept pumping and grunting while the sweat dripped down my face and onto her breasts. She felt her breasts getting wet as she covered her nipples with both hands. My breath hitched even more when she grabbed a nipple in each hand and pulled them straight out while squeezing and pinching them.

"Yes, pinch them for me," I breathed out.

She looked me straight in the eye, still breathing heavy, still bucking her hips and clamping down on my cock which was still slamming in and out, and she said, "I love how you fuck me, I love your cock and I love what you do with your hands and your tongue. Fuck me Jack, fuck me and fill me with your cum. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum."

And so I did. When I was finally able to lift my head again I saw more tears making their way down her cheeks.

"Bring you face over to me so I can lick away your tears." I could barely move but I wasn't going to announce that. As she leaned over my face to give me her tears I wrapped my arms around her and thanked God I forgot to give her my suit to take to the dry cleaners.

**I had fun writing this part. Hope you had fun reading it!

12