All Comments on 'Operation Breeding Camp'

by Snowflock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
go buy a dictionery

You moron. You have not one sweet clue what the longer words mean.

So keep to writimg stories with single syllable words and five word maximum sentences.

Spawn of the reject class!

Wisdom_SeekerWisdom_Seekerabout 15 years ago
Not Enough Detail

Interesting concept, but I found it too short and lacking in detail. I also found the numerous spelling and grammar errors to be off-putting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It needs to have someone as a character

If their were a specific woman going through the camp. and the reader could read her thoughts and feelings that she felt from even before she were picked up by the storm troopers, it may have had some human interest in it. As it reads now, it sounds like a field manual. Truthfully it was boring, I hope the next chapter has some real life character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GRAMMAR

PLEASE take an elementary grammar class. When the subject of a sentence is plural (that is, more than one, such as "they") the verb also needs to be plural. For example, it should be "They were. . . " whatever, not "they was. . ." If you can't sign up for a course immediately, you might want to use the grammar check feature available on most word processing programs just as a start.

lady28lady28over 9 years ago
Ignore the other comments!!!!

I love this style of writing- I have an imagination and like to use it, but enjoy fantasies for the inspiration. The other people who have commented should learn to realise that just because their fantasy stories in their heads don't work in the way you write, doesn't mean that your story is not good. I really enjoyed this!!

RavensWings1968RavensWings1968over 9 years ago
just a thought or two here

Interesting story overall, but you really need to work on your editing. I saw multiple errors and not just in punctuation. So proofread better and you will be good to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ridiculous on numerous levels.

So... This story has the problem that all porn has. Porn logic. "Operation Breed The Bitch"? Seriously? Was the military taken over by horny, sweaty, balding, overweight middle aged men in camo pants? Honestly. I see this hypothetical future military has carried on the grand tradition of operational names. Like the famous "Operation land amphibious craft on beaches across France and rush the German lines"

Oh and I love the general. The fucking *picture* of military discipline, sophistication, and professionalism one would expect from an officer of that rank.

"by being bred like a bitch that you are."

I can only imagine his thesis at Westpoint. "Why womens is sluts an' we should fuck em like it, right bo? Dat one sure do gots a purdy mouff."

Honestly. I get that it's fucking porn, but seriously... It's nice when people put *some* effort into their world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Luv this story! Write more!

!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous