All Comments on 'Operation: Final Fantasy Ch. 05'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Spartan22Spartan22almost 12 years agoAuthor
Operation: Final Fantasy update

Thanks to all for reading so far, and to those who vote and post comments. I have one more submission to go in this series before Ryan and Jessica's story wraps up. Ch. 06 will take a few weeks to polish up, edit, and submit. Then on to a new story I'm already working on. Hopefully this current submission makes up for all the minus 5 stars I received last submission...!

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 12 years ago
redemption

maybe you have redeemed yourself, i'll have to wait and see. it's an excellent story, and the characters are almost real. i'd give you a ten if possible. thanks.....

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

These stories are always interesting, but falling in love with a prostitute seems rather hazardous at best. I know they don't call themselves that but the truth is they have sex with anyone who wants to pay for their time. How do you turn that off and have a meaningful relationship with someone. Do you tell your fiance, or husband that it was just sex with those hundreds of men but now it means something different? Does he believe her and trust her knowing at the first sign of trouble between them she can be back earning a living on her back?

OK, I am a cynic, but looking forward to the final chapter.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Sorry my comment is a bit repetitious from chapter three, forgot about those thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Genuine

you given each of these characters their own roads to travel as nuch as ryan has to jessi has to, im not turned off by the escort business, ryan knew what he was in for, both have a chance at starting anew, cant help who u love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Like it or not, they bonded on their vacation. Not Ryan and Amanda, or Ryan and Trixie, this time it was Ryan and Jessica. She was not his whore, she was his friend and more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous