All Comments on 'Operation Fuck Me Daddy Pt. 04'

by chocolategirl74

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sexy

I love your story. It has me dripping right now. Thinking of having my own sexy muscular daddy pinning my wrists over my head. Using his free hand to lightly choke me as he slowly enters my hot cunt. Thank you so much for sharing and I can't wait to read the rest.

PurplePlungerPurplePlungerover 7 years ago
Great part 4. I loved it

Fabulous continuing story. I'm really enjoying it. More please. It's so realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
O.O

That cliffhanger though ugh lol.

Love it!

~Wicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's Cecil's story?

Hey what is the title of his story under Gay male? Really love your writing by the way! New favorite author :)

RexEatapussRexEatapussabout 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Why am I picturing you as Gina and me as Marcus? ;-)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Going Hunting

Well first I paused reading this to go hunting for Maren Morris and the song you put the lyrics to. I found her (and it) and LOVE her and that song!! Now I'm going hunting for Cecil's story and then will come back and finish this. I've very impressed so far!!

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago

an amazing family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchocolategirl74@chocolategirl74
I'm a Southern Belle Submissive Sista trapped in the Midwest. I love music (Prince Forever), Star Trek, comic books, and all things geeky. I'm a committed car dancer, lover of football (American and English), and I love to read and write naughty stories. Music is a large par...