Operation K-9 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath, steadying herself, and shook her head to clear away her last lingering negative thoughts. She stood up straight, holding out the book to him with a smile. "Okay, now that that's out of the way, here you go."

Brennan eyed the extended book suspiciously. "I dunno, taking books from you seems to be a sore point..." He commented jokingly.

Emily smirked. "Just take it, dork." She insisted, pushing the book into his hand. "Now, you can tell me it's not my fault all you want, but I still feel at least a little bit responsible for you being laid up like this..." She explained, planting her hands on the guard rail of the bed and leaning forward a bit. "So, if there's anything I can do to make this a little more bearable, just say the word and I'll take care of it." She urged.

"You really don't have to..." He began

"I'm serious. Name it." She insisted, cutting him off.

Brennan looked around the room for a moment before his eyes fell on the book in his well-wrapped hand. "Well... I bet these are gonna make turning the pages a pain in the butt. Maybe you could read it for me?" He suggested, thinking of nothing better.

She smiled, grabbing the book from his hand and pulling up a chair. "You got it!" She exclaimed, looking at the cover as she settled into the chair. Amid rolling waves of grass, a Native American warrior in full war-paint rode a proud pinto, the image depicting him mid-whoop, with a blonde European woman in a flowing, powder-blue dress riding side-saddle behind him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Above this scene, the title dominated the cover. "'The Ransom of Mrs. Parker', huh?" She muttered, curiously.

---

Emily and Brennan both bore a crimson flush on their cheeks as she read aloud. "Spring Horse pulled her tightly against his muscular body, his lips crushing against hers with such force she thought they might bruise, and she felt her body relaxing. All her reasons for fighting this moment seemed so weak, melting like snow before the unbridled flame of the warrior's passion. the kiss was like no other she'd ever experienced, certainly unlike the chaste, tepid touch of her husband's lips. At that moment, she felt the his ivory blade press to the small of her back, able to make out it's smooth, curved surface even through the material of her corset. At that moment, she wouldn't have had the strength to fight even if he was trying to kill her. His powerful arm flexed, pulling upward, and she gasped as the bone blade sliced through the laces of her corset, her lungs suddenly full of air for the first time since her capture. She felt like a butterfly emerging from the constricting cocoon of her corset, reborn into a new life, but fragile, exposed. There was no turning back from this now.' ..."

Brennan cleared his throat, still blushing brightly. "Uh, well, that, uh, sounds like a, uh, a good place to stop, huh?" He asked. In his mind, he cursed the impulse that had driven him to pick the book up in the first place. The summary hadn't sounded quite so... explicit.

Emily was still staring at the page for a long moment, seemingly in a daze, before muttering a reply. "Uh... Yeah..." She said, mechanically reaching up to dog-ear the page and close the book. She shifted in her chair, squeezing her thighs together as her hips rolled subconsciously to ease the heat between her thighs.

She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself once again. But it didn't seem to help. It just made the heat grow more insufferable. There was a familiar scent in the air, something odd, but not entirely unpleasant.Something about it always made her... warm, deep inside. It wasn't her, certainly, she'd never smelled it before joining up. She took another sniff, and felt something in her core squeeze tight. It seemed to follow her around the base some days, but she could never place the source. Normally, it was buried amid other smells, sweat, sand, metal, exhaust... She'd just assumed it was a piece of equipment. But here, it seemed much clearer. Something deep inside her urged her on, pushed her to find the source...

She rose from the chair, sniffing curiously, her eyes distant. "Deedee?" Brennan asked, seeing the strange behavior. Emily didn't answer, just kept sniffing, closing her eyes and swaying side to side as her cute little nose wrinkled with each breath. She shuffled toward the bed in a lazy zigzag. "Deedee? What's wrong?" He asked again, somewhat more concerned. When she bent over the bed, still sniffing, he called out again, trying to snappe her out of it. "Deedee!" He exclaimed in shock as her head descended toward his stomach.

Emily felt her nose touch fabric just as she drew in another deep sniff. The scent was so strong here, the source had to be right on the other side. Even filtered through the material, but it still made something deep inside her core squeeze harder than ever. Her eyes opened, seeing camouflage print, then widened as she realized where she was. She pulled her head back slightly, eyes locked on the bulge pushing out the front of his pants. "...Oh..." She managed, stunned.

Even with his face hidden behind his hands, Emily could still see the bright blush on Brennan's cheeks. He groaned with embarrassment, and suddenly, emily's cheeks were only a shade or two behind him as her mind began to put all the pieces together. "So that's... That means... Oh, god... It's been that? All those months... And it's... Wow... It's just been all over base... Then, wait... It couldn't be just you... Does that mean... All of them? All the time? That can't be right... But, then... Holy shit, is it... is it me? Am I... doing that?" She half-mumbled to herself, shifting between confusion, shock, and incredulity, over and over again. Finally, she turned her gaze to Brennan, her eyes begging an answer to the question.

Brennan shook his head vehemently eyes wide as his hands came away from his face. "No! No way, I would never look at you like..." He objected, swallowing. "No, it, it was the book, you know? It just got a little... heated."

Emily narrowed her eyes, her nose wrinkling slightly as she peered into his face. Suddenly, she gasped, backing up from the bed a half-step. "You're lying! Oh my god! It IS me!" She exclaimed in shock, hand coming up to cover her mouth as her gaze drifted from his face to his bulging crotch.

Brennan groaned again. "Oh, god, look, yes, fine, you caught me, but I didn't mean anything by it! I mean, you're... really, really cute. And you were reading all that hot stuff. And you can be... You can be sexy, sometimes, even when you're not trying. But I wouldn't try anything, I swear!" He insisted. "Please, don't tell anyone about this. I mean, none of the guys want to see you hurt, you know? If they thought I tried something... Well, I'll probably stuck here for a lot longer than a couple weeks." He explained, looking around the room.

Emily seemed only vaguely aware he was talking, her eyes fixed on his bulge, hands shuffling awkwardly. Finally, she spoke. "Does... Does it... hurt?" She asked, quietly.

Brennan blinked, blindsided by the question. "Uh... Not really, I guess? It's kinda uncomfortable..." He explained, shifting his hips.

Emily's brain put the pieces together. "Oh, so that's why you... Oh. You can't really... take care of it, can you? With your hands like that?" She probed, stepping back up to the bedside.

Brennan swallowed. What was with these questions? "Uh... No, that wouldn't... Yeah, no. But, it's no big deal! I mean, you just have to... ignore it for a while and it... goes away on its own." He elaborated.

Emily was silent for a long moment, still staring at the bulge at his crotch. Her mind was abuzz with new thoughts, strange, exciting thoughts, and her nose was filled with that scent. Her thoughts kept running in circles, leading her back to a question, one that would forever change how she fit in, both with Brennan and with all the guys. She just couldn't say it, though. What if it was a mistake? What if she wasn't any good? What if something went wrong? But her mouth wasn't listening to her mind, and after a few moments, it spoke up. "I could... help... If- if you wanted."

Brennan swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. Could this be real? Maybe he was in a coma, dreaming this. But then, if he was dreaming, his subconscious had been boring as hell until right this minute. Real or a dream, there was only one answer he could give without regretting it later. "If, uh... If you're sure... "

She stood beside the bed, her hips wiggling as she squeezed her thighs together, biting her lip as she stared down at the bulge in his pants. It gave a throb, straining against the fabric like an animal trying to break free. Her hand reached forward, almost like she was in a trance, trembling slightly as her fingertips settled on the bulge. She gasped softly, feeling the heat, the vitality within it as it pulsed. Her hand pressed against it more fully, her palm flattening against the arched underside, sliding up its length, like she was petting it.

Brennan's heartbeat thundered in his ears like a drum. Deedee was a friend, a marine, a surrogate sister, and the object of some very unsisterly emotions, all at the same time. Her hand on his shaft was almost too much to process. His his injuries, he could do little more than watch in awe and groan softly with lust as she explored his rigid lust through the material of his pants.

Emily glanced up to Brennan's face as he groaned. Had she done something wrong? Had she hurt him? His voice didn't sound like he was in pain. It resonated in her ears and made her heart race. Was she... making him feel good? She swallowed, looking back down the the bulge. This was all so strange... and yet, exciting. She gave a gentle squeeze, and he let out another groan that echoed in her ears. She was making him feel good. The smell was filling her nose, filling her mind with a haze. She wanted more, to smell more, to see more, to feel more.

Emily's hands roamed up the bulge until her fingers found his fly, fumbling nervously. The button popped open, and the zipper quickly followed, revealing his boxer-briefs, the stretchy fabric struggling to contain his throbbing shaft. She could see the shape of it now, long, thick, and gently curved, with a fat tip. A shiver danced down her spine. It looked just like the ones she'd seen online. But this was real. And she needed to see it. She gripped the waistband of his pants and his briefs together, and he shifted on the bed as she began to pull. His bulge caught for a moment on the elastic, until she gave a particularly forceful yank, dragging his pants down to his knees, his bulge springing free in its full glory.

Brennan's shaft sprang up, slapping against his abs, the tip reaching up past his navel before bouncing free, arching proudly as it thrust forth from his hips. It looked immense, almost as long as her forearm and as thick as her wrist, a pulsing shaft of pale flesh marbled with bulging blue veins. The tip gleamed in the light, swollen a deep red with arousal as it bobbed in midair in time with his pulse. Below his cock lay his balls, each the size of an egg, heavy with days of pent-up cream. The scent of his lust flooded her nose, pure and unfiltered, so strong it almost made her dizzy.

It took Emily a moment to realize she was staring. Abandoning Brennan's pants at his ankles, her hands reached up toward his hypnotic shaft. They hesitated for a moment, just inches away from his cock as it throbbed angrily with impatience. He needed release. She swallowed, pushing forward through her nervousness until her fingertips met the red-hot shaft of his cock. They slid around his thick, throbbing shaft, encircling his hot rod, straining to close a loop around his girth. He let out another soft groan, urging her on.

Emily's head was spinning. What now? Judging from Brennan's groans, he'd liked it when she'd stroked it before... Her hand began to move, slowly, sliding her fingers slowly down his length, then back up. Between his groans and the throbs of his cock, she found encouragement when she found what felt good and discouragement when she did something wrong, refining her technique from moment to moment. Soon she was smoothly pumping her fist up and down his length. with every stroke, her confidence grew. She was making him feel good. She could smell the scent of his arousal growing stronger, hear the pleasure in his groans. Her eyes were fixed on the shaft in her hand. Brennan's cock. It was so... hot. So hard. It smelled so... so good. She... she wanted more.

Brennan's eyes went wide as Deedee leaned forward again. Nothing could have prepared him for the sight of her as she descended, absently brushing her black-and-brown ponytail back over her shoulder, her eyes glassy, her soft, pink lips parting as she panted hotly. Her hand never stopped stroking as her head passed it, pushing her face against the base of his shaft, the tip of her nose making contact where his cock ended and his heavy balls began. She pulled in a deep, breathy sniff, taking in the strong scent of his arousal, and letting out the breath in a low, shivering moan. Bent over the bed as she was, her thick, jiggling rear was pushed high in the air, each perfect globe of ass-flesh threatening to overwhelm her running shorts, her tail arched high over her back, presenting herself to the empty room.

Emily moaned again, her rational thoughts now smothered beneath the thick haze of lust that blanketed her mind, her brain drowning in the primal instinct to mate. With every breath of Brennan's scent, the haze grew thicker. It smelled so good. She had to taste. Her lips parted in a moan and she simply let her tongue roll out, revealing the full length and flexibility of the wet, pink muscle. It flattened itself against the base of his thick shaft, and the taste of him blossomed across her tongue, an explosion of flavor. She moaned again, dragging her tongue up his length, tracing the thick tube on the underside of his shaft, her hand shifting to merely hold the lengthy shaft in place. Delicious. It tasted like nothing she'd ever imagined, and she loved it. His flavor flooded her mind until her tongue flicked over the tender tip, meeting a drop of clear, sticky precum. It was sweet, salty, and musky on her tongue, it tasted like manliness, and she was hooked. She needed more.

Brennan groaned aloud as Emily suddenly closed her eyes and dropped her head onto his shaft, wrapping her plush lips around the tip of his cock. It was hot and wet, and he could feel her tongue rolling and swirling over his sensitive tip, lapping over the smooth flesh. He gritted his teeth, eyes squeezing shut as he endured the sudden assault of intense pleasure, his cock lurching in the embrace of her lips, producing more of the sweet, sticky precum for her. Her hand wrapped around his length again, fingers closing around its girth and stroking up and down, her lips holding his tip greedily as her tongue danced over it with desperate hunger.

Her thighs squeezed together again, the heat between her thighs only growing more and more intense with each new lungful of his scent, every tongueful of his taste. This time, when her knees ground together, she felt an unfamiliar squish. Her eyes opened in surprise, the haze in her mind thinning slightly, but not enough to distract her from her task. Her hand and mouth remained hard at work on their task, her free hand drifting down to delve between her thighs, fingers probing experimentally.

Emily let out a muffled moan around Brennan's tasty treat. This might be her first time, but she wasn't entirely innocent. She'd watched porn before, she'd touched herself, and even put two fingers inside once. And it had never been like this. Even the lightest touch of her questing fingers made her shiver. She was incredibly sensitive. And not just sensitive. She was incredibly hot, and wet, too. She could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs, even without touching, and her fingers found a rapidly-growing wet patch on her shorts. Her panties were soaked through, her womanly nectar bleeding through to moisten her shorts. An experimental poke made her shiver once more. She might not know much about these things, but she knew what came next.

Emily pulled her lips from Brennan's cock with a soft pop, looking up to his face wordlessly as she panted hotly for breath, still slowly stroking his throbbing member. Slowly, she straightened up, her hand pulling away from his length as she took a half step back. It throbbed in protest, its release tantalizingly close, yet out of reach. He was about to say something when she grabbed the lower hem of her tank top and, in a single, smooth movement, pulled it off. Her body was just what he'd expected. A soft tan glowed on her skin, her tiny waist and six-pack girl abs slightly lighter in tone. Her sports bra hugged her ample chest tight, and her running shorts stretched over her generous hips. As his gaze lingered, her gaze shifted off to one side, her cheeks flushing. "Don't... don't stare so much." She muttered.

She turned, tossing her top into the now-abandoned chair in a pile. Her moment of embarrassment didn't seem to stop her from continuing. She took a moment to step out of her shoes, kicking them underneath it to leave her in her socks. She reached up to her shoulder, grabbing a strap of her sports bra and pulling forward, hauling up the back band until she could catch it with her fingertips. She leaned forward slightly as she hauled the band up over her head, the material stretching quite impressively, then snapping back into shape like a rubber band once it passed her head, leaving her topless. As she tossed it into the chair with the shirt, his eyes traced the contours of her back, her warm tan coming to an abrupt stop wherever the sports bra had been, leaving bands of smooth, pale, tender skin over her back and shoulders.

Emily glanced back over her shoulder, silently appraising Brennan's reaction as she reached behind her, undoing the tail-fly of her shorts. He swallowed. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her shorts and panties at once, and began to work them down over her hips. Her round, spankable ass swayed side to side, her hips rolling as she worked the shorts down over one hip then the other, an inch at a time. Each pull exposed another inch of the pale, smooth globes. Once she passed the widest point, the rest was easy. Her shorts and panties fell to the ground, pooling around her ankles, and she stepped out of them, hooking one leg-hole with her toes and lifting them up so she could grab them and add them to the pile. As she moved, the full glory of her smooth, round ass was revealed, each jiggling cheek practically begging for a sharp swat. Her tail hung down between the globes, a slight curl to it.

Emily stood still for a long moment, facing away, naked but for her socks, just a few feet away from Brennan. Her hands were crossed over her stomach, fidgeting softly. What now? Brennan could feel the silence growing thicker by the second. He had to do something. Say something. "You..." He started, hesitating for a moment. "You look really beautiful, Deedee."

Her response was almost too quiet to hear. "Even... even with a tail?"

Brennan blinked with momentary surprise, his face swiftly shifting to a warm smile. "Especially with a tail. If you didn't have a tail, you wouldn't be you." He replied.

Emily didn't respond, but her tail did, uncurling slightly and giving a small wag. She took a deep breath and turned to face Brennan, her face still flushed, arms still crossed over her stomach defensively. Her body was every bit as beautiful as he'd imagined. Her breasts were the size of ripe peaches, full and yet perky, capped with tender pink nipples, hardening under his gaze. Between her thighs, her pussy was flushed and puffy with need, glistening with clear, sweet nectar. Her outer lips barely offered a glimpse of the soft pinkness hidden within, only showing the pea-sized nub of her hard clit.