Operation K-9 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brennan's thick ten-inch cock gave a mighty throb at the view before him. The movement drew Emily's eyes back to the meaty shaft, and she bit her lip as she marveled at its size and hardness. It was so enormous. It was even a little intimidating. Would it even fit? Would she be able to do it right? Every second she stared, the heat between her thighs grew more intense. She was going to do this. There was no way she could fight the need for long. She took a deep breath, focusing on the moment. There was no room for worries, anxiety, or insecurity. She just had to enjoy it. Her tail perked up, wagging more intensely as a smile spread across her face.

Emily stepped up the the edge of the bed. She gripped the rail with both hands, bouncing on her toes once, twice, then suddenly vaulting over the rail to land in the bed. Her knees sank into the mattress padding as she shifted positions awkwardly for a few moments, until she was kneeling astride his thighs, leaning forward to plant her hands beside his chest. She looked into his eyes, grinning, her his wagging along with her tail, the movement making her perky breasts sway softly beneath her. Her hand reached down to his groin, and once more gripped his shaft in her hand, slowly stroking it, making sure he was ready.

Brennan's eyes widened. This was really happening. He was going to fuck Deedee. Well, more like she was going to fuck him, the distinction was mostly academic. He had to do this right, either way. "Just, just hang on one second." He said, reaching up and to the side, toward the bedside table and groping for the drawer with his wrapped hands. Emily looked confused for a moment. "I, uh, need my wallet." He explained, without really explaining. Seeing her lingering look of confusion, he clarified. "I've got some... some condoms in it." He elaborated. She nodded and leaned forward, reaching out. There was a minute or so of fishing in the drawer, flicking through the wallet, and finally fumbling with the wrapper and the little latex disk itself, but soon enough, she had the wrapper poised on the tip of his cock and, with a few strokes, had the tight little latex sheath rolled down over his cock.

Emily sat on her heels, marveling at the fearsome weapon in her hand, all wrapped up snugly. This was it. It was time for the main event. She shifted, shuffling her knees forward until she felt the heat of his shaft against the lips of her dripping, needy pussy. She shivered softly when it throbbed against her clit. She pushed herself up, rising off her heels until she was hovering just above his member, her body on display before him as she steered his shaft to aim at her needy slit. She bit her lip, gripping the rail with one hand as she braced herself.

Slowly, slowly, Emily let her body sink, the tip of Brennan's cock just touching her lower lips. She could feel its heat, its throbbing desire, and sank further. His cockhead nosed against her tender folds, pushing between them, and she slid the tip up and down her slit, the sensations making her shiver and sink a little lower. She ground herself against the tip of his cock now, still steering it up and down the length of her slit, his iron shaft unbending. He groaned, the sensations incredible, even if the force was almost painful. Then, suddenly, his tip caught, the blunt crown wedging itself into her entrance, and she shivered.

She closed her eyes, her grip on the bedside rail tightening. Her thighs relaxed just the tiniest fraction, and she felt the blunt shaft push further into her, the fat crown spreading her tender hole wider than she'd thought possible, then stretching it even wider. She bit her lip, letting out a soft whimper at the alien sensation of being filled. He was so thick. She could feel her body opening bit by bit before the invader, until, without warning, his head slipped inside her with a pop. Her body trembled at the sensation, and before she could stop herself, the first few inches pushed into her, forcing a wavering cry of pain and lust from her lungs.

Emily shivered. Brennan was inside her. That was it, she wasn't a virgin anymore. She could feel him inside her, she could feel his thick, hot shaft filling her up, stretching her wider than ever before. Her fingers were nothing compared to this meaty shaft. She shifted slightly, trying to get used to the sensation. She held herself up with trembling legs. The sudden surge of pain and pleasure as she lost her virginity was seared into her mind, now. She'd never be able to forget this moment, now. Whether or not she regretted it was up to her future self. All she could do now was make it as good a memory as she could. She looked into Brennan's eyes, and worked her thighs, slowly easing herself up his cock before letting herself sink once more, moaning as her needy slit swallowed another inch.

Brennan groaned aloud with pleasure as Emily began to slowly slide up and down on his shaft, pulling up until just the head was inside her, then letting herself sink down until she'd taken another inch, then doing it all over again. She was incredibly tight, tighter than anything he'd ever experienced before, and her body was incredibly hot. He wanted nothing more than to throw her down to the bed and pound her for hours. Unfortunately, his injuries made that impossible,. He couldn't grab, he couldn't thrust, he couldn't do anything more than lay back and let her ride at her own pace. A pace that was, at the moment, maddeningly slow. Again and again, she pushed herself fractionally further down his length, then pulled back until only the coming teasingly closer to taking his entire length. She passed eight inches, then pulled back again, then nine inches, then pulled back again...He groaned from deep inside his chest as her hips finally sank down to meet his, her sweet slit finally taking in his entire cock.

Emily moaned as she reached the base of his cock, panting as she held herself there. She'd done it. It had seemed impossible, but she'd done it anyways. He was all the way inside her now. She shivered, her pussy spasming around the veiny, throbbing length filling her sweet pussy to capacity and beyond. She struggled to adjust to his size, her hips rolling against his. He was just so fucking huge inside her... After a long moment, she fell forward, planting her hands on either side of his chest once more, looking into his eyes as she ground her hips against his. "I think it's time for the fun to really get started..." She purred. "Just relax and let me do all the work..."

Emily bit her lip against the sensation as she pulled her hips back, until only the tip of Brennan's cock was still inside her, his thick knob teasing her folds all along the way. She was still for a moment, fingers balling into fistfuls of sheets, then suddenly dropped her hips hard, taking him all the way to the base once again with a deep moan. Slowly she began to ride him in earnest, pulling her hips up and dropping them back down again and again, with each thrust of her hips coming a little bit faster than the last. The two of them were soon moaning and groaning in unison as his thick shaft teased her slit and her sweet pussy gripping tight around this throbbing length. Their bodies sang with pleasure as their bodies came together over and over, their hips smacking together rhythmically.

"Oh, god... It's so deep in me..." Emily gasped, arching her back as she ground her hips against Brennan's, pausing in her furious ride. Her grip on the sheets tightened as she went into motion again, rolling her hips again and again, pounding her hips down on his as she moaned. "Ohhhh~! So fucking DEEP!" She cried out, punctuating her sentence with another thrust of her hips. "So LONG! So THICK! So HARD! Ohh, fuck, I love your cock!" She added, riding his faster and faster with each exultant cry of lust.

"Ohh, fuck..." was all Brennan could muster in reply, breathing out the words through gritted teeth as her tight, spasming pussy squeezed and milked at his length hungrily. It was almost too good. He reached up, wrapping his well-wrapped hands around Emily's neck as she rode him, and pulled her down gently. She fell forward to her elbows, her soft, jiggling breasts flattened against his bandaged chest as she continued to ride him, her face just inches from his. He pushed his head forward until his lips met hers in a kiss. Her eyes widened, and she froze as his lips entwined with hers in a passionate kiss. Her first kiss. Soon she was kissing him back, their lips dancing together in a passionate embrace, the two of them softly moaning as their lips and tongues coiled around one-another's.

With their lips still linked, Emily began to ride Brennan harder than ever before. Her hips moved like a piston, her thick, round ass jiggling with every stroke, pumping up and down the whole length of his cock with every motion. The two moaned and groaned with pleasure into their kiss, lips smacking as their bodies shook with the vigorous thrusts. Her hips were practically a blur, their bodies singing with pleasure with every thrust. Every time his cock bottomed out in her, her pussy spasmed, squeezing his cock like a vice and grinding new, sensitive nerves against his shaft. With every thrust, their pleasures surged, and with every surge, the two lovers drew closer and closer to the precipice.

"I- I can't hold it!" Brennan groaned with lust, pulling his lips from hers in the midst of their heated kiss. His monstrous shaft swelled even thicker inside her, stretching her wider than ever as she impaled herself on it again and again.

"Just do it! I'm so close!" Emily cried, her spine arching as she thrust her hips down onto Brennan's cock. Her hips smacked loudly against his, her round, spankable ass jiggling as she rode him like a bucking bronco, her tight pussy squeezing tight around his swelling cock. The two bodies came together one last time, both of them locking up as they united with a frenzied thrust, their moans and groans melting together as they were gripped by the ultimate pleasure.

Brennan's fat ten-inch cannon swelled thicker as his egg-sized balls pulled up tight against the base of his shaft. His mighty cock lurched wildly inside her as the dam burst and he could hold back the flood no more. His cum surged through him, coursing up the length of his shaft until it blasted from the tip of his cock into the condom. In a single shot, his massive load flooded the condom's reservoir, the latex wrapper expanding like a water balloon with the sheer volume of cum in his tireless balls. Again and again, his heaving balls pulled tight, pumping more and more hot, thick cum into the rapidly-growing cum balloon, the first few shots alone more than enough to fill a glass.

Emily's pussy spasmed hard as she was struck by the most powerful orgams of her life. She might have wondered why it felt so different than those she'd given herself, but in that very moment, she found herself entirely incapable of forming a thought. Her every thought, every sensation, and every sound she tried to form was ripped away, dragged into the all-consuming implosion of pure pleasure in her womb. Her tight slit squeezed tight around both Brennan's monstrous cock and the already overstuffed condom. The latex was not made for this kind of strain, and when her walls squeezed, it gave way. It exploded like a grenade inside her, painting every inch of her virgin pussy with a wave of white-hot creamy cum, more than a pint of thick spunk flooding her depths, all told, with more and more pumping into her with each blast from the massive cock planted deep inside her.

As the last shot fired from Brennan's powerful cock, and the last tremor's of Emily's orgasm abated, the two of them lay, panting heavily and glistening with sweat in spite of the AC, softly moaning and groaning with the last jolts of pleasure rolling through their bodies. The two were weak, drained, but found enough strength to let their lips meet once again, tongues dancing as they moaned into each other's mouths, both in gratitude to each other and in mutual affection. When their lips came apart once again, she smiled down at him, and slowly pulled her hips off his barely-softened cock, the torn condom now merely a ring around the base of his cock, the weapon dripping with pearly seed. She moaned softly, feeling the liquid heat deep inside her.

"Well... So much for the condom..." She muttered, glancing down at the thick shaft that had been inside her moments ago. "Though... I have to admit... All that cum inside me... Mmmm, it's so hot..." She added with a satisfied purr. She looked into his eyes, and he looked back into hers, seeing the playful gleam deep inside them. "You know... I'm off duty tomorrow, too. If you want, I could come... read a little more."

She gasped, her playful grin growing wider as she felt his fat cock throb against her lips, swiftly swelling back to full hardness.