Operation K-9 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily drew in a breath to calm herself, but it only served to drown her nose in Cannon's scent, masculine, musky sweat and that heady, inexplicably exciting scent of lust. Her mind was suddenly filled with a haze of raw, primal lust, the filling of her lungs serving to flatten her chest against his powerful pecs just in time for her nipples to harden, tiny pebbles of desire pushing against him through layers of fabric. He just felt so... strong, so hard, so warm... Her supple body poured itself into the contours of his rugged pecs and abs, and she let out her breath in a hot, pleasured sigh, her fingers wrapping around his rapidly-expanding member. Her eyes met Cannon's once more, desire plain on her face.

Cannon's hand slid up Emily's back as the pair looked into each other's eyes, until it gently cradled the back of her head. Slowly, he leaned forward, guiding her as she craned her neck to meet him. Their eyes closed as their lips drew closer and closer together, feeling them meet, her soft, full lips on his, an electric current running between them as they kissed for the first time. The kiss was gentle and affectionate, at first, but they were drawn deeper and deeper into it by the second, heads tilting this way and that, lips pressing harder and harder together, tongues probing each other's lips, then exploring each other's mouths. Their tongues danced tenderly, then passionately, tasting, swirling, coiling, wrestling with each other in a hungry, lusty kiss. They longed for each other, craved each other, and with every touch, every taste, their need grew more and more intense.

Cannon released his grip on Emily's head after nearly a minute of breathless, lusty kissing, and their lips came apart with the soft smack, leaving both of them panting for air. But neither waited even a moment before starting in on the other. Hands grasped and tugged at fabric with impatient desire, limbs and material tangled together in a snarl of hasty desire. Cannon's shirt came away first, baring rippling abs and powerful pecs covered with a sprawling line tattoo of a banner reading 'Semper Fidelis' in looping script. Almost immediately afterward, Emily's followed suit, exposing her tight, feminine abs and soft gray sport bra, her torso paler than her softly tanned limbs, every inch of her glistening softly with sweat.

Emily's fingers were nimble, quickly loosing Cannon's belt and the button of his shorts with a flourish. The desert camo fell away swiftly to pool around his ankles, leaving him standing there in nothing more than his boots and his boxer-briefs, the material bulging as it struggled to contain the nearly-hard weapon within. The two sweaty figures breathed hotly as they ogled each other's underwear-clad bodies. Cannon's hands came forward, settling on bare skin just below the band of her sports bra and caressing their way down her sides, feeling the soft, smooth skin beneath them, his thumbs coming together in front to explore her tight abs along the way. Emily's delicate hands came up in turn, her fingertips settling tentatively on his solid muscles, tracing their contours as she marveled at their tightness, their strength.

Suddenly, Cannon moved, stepping out of his shorts and kicking them aside as he sank to one knee, his face just inches in front of her stomach, eyes level with her bellybutton, but aimed down, tracing the contours of her thighs through the clinging running shorts, up to the shapely vee between her thighs. He paused for a moment, leaning in to plant a tender, teasing kiss on her belly button, before his hands came up to the waistband of her shorts. His fingers hooked around the stretchy material and the elastic band of her underwear, peeling them down together, bit by bit. The material strained as it rolled down over her broad hips and sank into her thick, plush rear, each inch baring more of her pale skin to Cannon's hungry eyes. Then, all at once, the material passed the widest point and fell away, leaving her bare from the waist down. She shivered, feeling Cannon's hot stare on her dripping, clean-shaven sex, her inner thighs glistening with feminine nectar, her tail curled down between the thick, meaty globes of her ass with embarrassment. .

Cannon paused a moment in the middle of helping Emily get her bottoms off over her boots to plant a soft kiss on the tender, pale skin of her vee, just above her womanly center, a tiny gesture of tenderness that gave her goosebumps, despite the heat. When he rose to his feet once again, Emily pushed herself forward, bra-clad breasts flattening against his abs as she wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning forward to deliver a playful kiss to one of his nipples, making the big man shiver. She gave his tight, firm backside a playful squeeze through his briefs before hooking her thumbs in his waistband and began to tug his bottoms down in turn. The fabric stalled as it reached the halfway point, his steely-hard member hooked on the band, straining the material around it's impressive silhouette as it thrust proudly from his hips, refusing to bend. With an insistent yank, she pulled it down, eyes going wide as the member sprang free, slapping against his rugged abs before coming to rest jutting proudly forward to prod, pointedly, against her abdomen.

The weapon Emily had freed from Cannon's briefs and now found leveled at her belly was huge. It was even bigger than Brennan's, just as thick and perhaps a few inches longer. As thick as her wrist and covered in bulging, winding, pulsing veins, the hot steel shaft was very nearly a full foot of pure manhood. Unlike Brennan's, Cannon's cum-cannon had a collar of foreskin over the latter half of the pulsing, purple cockhead boring into her toned abs. The sheer length of it bridged the gap between them as his boxer-briefs fell away, the lengthy pipe giving a lusty lurch at the touch of her skin, depositing a red-hot droplet of clear, slick precum on her flesh. She bit her lip as she looked down at the intimidating shaft, half worried and half eager.

Finally, there was only one thing left between them, the soft gray sports bra clinging to her perfect, peach-sized breasts. Her hard nipples were obvious through the material as she breathed deep, chest rising and falling hypnotically as she filled her lungs with the scent of her lover over and over. She raised her arms, crossing them behind her head as she reached down for the shoulder straps, hooking them over her fingers. Cannon's eyes were riveted to her chest as she slowly pulled the bra up, her pale under-boob coming into view, first just a sliver, then more and more until they were a pair of luminous half-moons, just the barest hint of pink peeking out from the edge. Finally, it snapped up and off, over her head, her breasts jiggling as they settled into place on her chest, pale, proud, and perky, crowned with perfectly suckable pale pink nipples, pebbled with arousal beneath his lustful stare.

The two were just inches apart and growing closer, despite the oppressive heat of the supply shed, naked from the ankles up, each exploring the other's body with hungry eyes and curious hands. They were drawn to each other, pulled inexorably toward their partner until their bodies met, naked, sweaty flesh on naked, sweaty flesh. With nothing between them, the two lovers melted together into a tangle of limbs as they embraced one another fully. Emily cooed softly with pleasure as one of Cannon's large, rough hands slid up her body to cup one tender breast, his thumb and forefinger swiftly finding the hard nipple and giving it an experimental pinch. Cannon groaned in turn as Emily's slender fingers returned to the red-hot shaft sandwiched between their bodies, wrapping around it, just barely unable to close around its monstrous girth. She began to stroke, slowly, her hand gliding up and down his length as it was held between them, pressed against her silky-soft skin, his foreskin rolling up and down over his crown. He leaned forward, nuzzling his face in her hair as his hot, panting breaths and stifled groans filled her pointed ears with the sounds of the pleasure she was giving him

Cannon couldn't wait any longer. He bent forward suddenly, strong hands reaching around Emily to roughly grip her generous backside, blunt fingers sinking into her thick, juicy ass as he squeezed tight. She gasped aloud as his powerful arms flexed suddenly, lifting her bodily off the ground, sweat-slick skin sliding against sweat-slick skin, their bodies still pressed tight together as he carried her. Her legs parted automatically, shifting her weight back onto his hands as her thighs squeezed around his hips, her hands coming up to grip his shoulders for stability. He deftly maneuvered her body into position, raising her up until his thick, uncut cock slipped from between them, the blunt crown pulsing, poised at the entrance to her hot, wet slit. They were still, for a moment, and he looked deep into her eyes, silently asking for a sign. They were on a threshold, a line that could never be uncrossed, and he couldn't bear to become her mistake. Without a moment's hesitation, she spoke. "I want this. I want you. Do it. Fuck me."

Cannon was a good soldier, and good soldiers follow orders. Slowly, he lowered Emily's hips, savoring the sensation of her hot, needy sex parting around his flared cockhead, engulfing more and more with each passing moment. Emily moaned aloud, feeling herself slowly stretching around a swollen crown for a second time. With a sudden popping sensation, his cockhead slipped into her, and her grip tightened on his shoulders at the surge of sensations that came with it. This time, she was coherent enough to actually enjoy the feelings washing over her as he slowly filled her, pushing into her inch by inch. There was an unbelievably intense pleasure, a sharp pain that only served to cast the pleasure in sharper contrast, and an overwhelming craving for more. Her silken depths rippled with lust as he sank deeper and deeper into her, trying to draw him in, her channel tightening around the thick, veiny shaft, each squeeze sending a wave of sensation through the both of them, so intense she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning aloud again. .

Cannon groaned from deep in his chest as he paused with more than half his foot-long steel-hard shaft buried inside Emily's hot, wet, spasming pussy. She moaned as he throbbed and pulsed inside her, her sweet, sultry cries of lust and pleasure ringing in his ears. In the midst of their cried, the two locked eyes, their faces just inches apart, and in the same instant, they lunged forward, their lips meeting in a hot, hungry, passionate kiss. There was no slow build-up this time, the two kissed in a frenzy of desire, lips mashed against lips, tongues coiling and uncoiling with a furious lust. As their tongues tangled, her legs came up, wrapping around his waist, ankles hooking together in the small of his back, and suddenly squeezed, pulling him closer and driving another inch of his massive member into her soaked slit as she moaned into their passionate kiss.

Cannon got the message, pushing his hips forward as he lowered Emily even further onto his shaft, plunging deeper and deeper as their tongues danced. Soon he pushed his way into virgin territory, his meaty member going even deeper than Brennan's had, stretching her deliciously as she moaned into the kiss. When their hips finally met, the two were still for a moment, holding tight to each other, his fingers sunk deep into her juicy ass, her nails biting into his granite shoulders. He was entirely inside her, a foot of thick, red-hot steel cock plunged deep into her womanly core. Despite the heat, they pulled one another closer still, craving more of each other, until they could be no closer. Their sweaty bodies clung to each other as they kissed, skin pressed to skin, her hard nipples poking into his broad chest as she squirmed softly in his grasp, abs sliding against his as she tried to adjust to the size of the invading member planted inside her. It was like they were melting together, the lines where one of them ended and the other began becoming blurred as they hungrily kissed, each trying to drink the other in through their passionate lip-lock.

Emily's squirming grew more and more pronounced as the seconds ticked by, soon her supple body was undulating sensually against Cannon's unyielding muscles, her slender waist rolling this way and that, her core shifting and bending around the unbendable steely rod hilted inside her, her lips staying locked with his, drawing muffled moans and groans from the two of them. The kiss broke with a smack as she pulled back in surprise, feeling his grip on her hips tighten, then slowly lift her, raising her slowly up the length of his rigid shaft. With her mouth suddenly unoccupied, her breath left her lungs in an unbridled, wavering moan as she shivered with the sensation of his slow, teasing withdrawl, his flared crown tugging at her innermost walls. Up and up she rose, inch by inch, until there was only perhaps a quarter of his full length still inside her gripping, spasming depths. Suddenly, he switched directions, letting her body sink onto his tremendous shaft once more, the two of them groaning with raw pleasure as he filled her inch by inch, until their hips met once more and she shuddered with delight.

Emily's supple body slid up and down against Cannon's muscular body as he began to lift and lower her on his thick, throbbing shaft faster and faster with each stroke. Her achingly hard nipples dragged over his rugged muscles with every movement, their lips meeting for another breathless kiss each time he bottomed out inside her. She was full, then empty, then full again, over and over, waves of pleasure surging as she was filled, then receding as she was emptied, only to crash over her a moment later. Each crashing wave of sensation left a fraction of itself behind, filling something deep inside her core before it departed. She moaned again and again, her efforts to hold her cries back useless before the tides of lust assaulting her nubile body, her voice climbing higher and higher as the well in her core filled swiftly toward overflowing. "More!" she cried out as their lips parted once again, her voice sweet and husky with desire.

Cannon gritted his teeth, letting loose a growl from deep in his chest as he fought to hold back the rising tide of pleasure within himself. He tightened his grip on Emily's ass and lunged forward, roughly slamming her back against a shelving unit, pinning her between his granite body and a hard place. With newfound support, he planted his feet and drove his hips forward, plunging his member deep inside her with a mighty thrust. Again and again he drew back and thrust forward again, his abs rippling as he hammered his hips into hers with an audible smack-smack-smack of flesh on flesh. She writhed and moaned with irresistible pleasure as he pounded into her to the hilt, unable to escape his onslaught even if she'd wanted to. The shelves shook with the force of his thrusts, equipment rattling as their bodies slammed against it over and over in the heat of passion.

Emily was helpless before Cannon's rampaging thrusts, her eyes squeezed shut as her senses overloaded, her mind drowning in their lust. She could feel everything with crystalline clarity, his skin on hers, his heat, his strength, and most of all, the thick, powerful shaft pounding like a piston into her womanly depths, unstoppable, untiring, and unrelenting, each stroke sending bolts of electric pleasure racing up her spine to fry her brain. The air was thick with a haze of sex, masculine musk, feminine nectar, spit, and sweat, all blending together into a potent cocktail of pheromones that filled her nose and flooded her mind with a haze of primal desire. The sounds of their frenzied fucking filled the shed, echoing through the space, the deep groans from Cannon, her own ecstatic moans, the smack of flesh on flesh, even the shuddering of the shelf behind her, it all told a tale of unbridled lust that resonated in her mind. What little self-control she still held on to slipped through her fingers as her passions built toward their all-but-inevitable peak.

"Oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, YES!" Emily moaned wildly, her head whipping side to side as Cannon pounded his hips into hers like a jackhammer. "FUCK yes! So GOOD! IT's SO GOOD!" She wailed, even louder, nails biting into the marine's shoulders as each thrust drove her closer and closer to the edge. "Oh, it's so BIG! It's so DEEP! Oh GOD, oh god, oh god, ohgod, ohgod, ohgod!" Her moans suddenly sped up, words blurring together in her haste as her lover suddenly redoubled his pace, slamming his foot-long member into her so fast his hips were nearly a blur. She was so close, she could feel the tension building inside her, like a water balloon ready to burst at any moment and unleash a flood of raw pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OO~OOH-" Her wavering wail of passion was suddenly cut off by Cannon's lips on hers, silencing her with a hot, desperate, passionate kiss. His tongue drove between her lips as his titanic shaft slammed into her to the hilt and stayed there, throbbing and jerking violently in her pussy's silken embrace.

Cannon's foot-long member lurched inside Emily as her tongue danced with his, the powerful male unable to hold back even a second longer. The dam cracked, then burst, a flood of boiling lust surging forth from deep inside him out through the only outlet available, the massive meat-stick planted deep in Emily's quivering depths. Balls like plumbs pulled themselves tight against the root of his shaft as he ground his hips against hers, cum surging up his length to fire, point-blank, into her welcoming womanhood. Emily's eyes shot open wide as she realized what was happening, only to roll back in their sockets an instant later as that knowledge set off an explosion of pure pleasure deep inside her core. She moaned mindlessly into the kiss as the studly marine let loose a deluge of white-hot molten lust inside her, thick, creamy cum surging into her . Raw pleasure coursed through her every nerve like electricity, an ecstasy so intense it burned away every other sensation, every other thought, consuming her, leaving her trembling around him.

Cannon's member lurched inside Emily again, firing another blast of thick, hot, sticky cream into her pussy, flooding her depths with oceans of creamy spunk. Then it fired again, and again, and again, a seemingly endless sea of cum pouring into her, each blast a long-overdue release, pleasure surging through him with each blast. Each searing wad of sticky seed fired from his massive member set off a little burst of sensation in her core, like a string of firecrackers going off one after another. She clung to the immovable male as she trembled and spasmed with orgasmic pleasure, her legs squeezing tight around his waist. Even in the midst of overwhelming pleasure, her body wouldn't let him go. Her depths twitched and spasmed wildly around his foot-long shaft, almost like they were dancing with joy, squeezing his still-hard shaft like a silken vice, milking him for more.

It was nearly impossible to tell how long they held each other in the throes of passion, their sweaty bodies glued together in the hot, dusty supply shed. The only sound was the two of them panting for breath as they clung to each other, coasting down from their climactic peaks and into the warm, soft embrace of afterglow. After a long moment of still silence, Emily's legs relaxed slowly, shakily unwrapping themselves from around Cannon's hips. Cannon shifted, slowly drawing his hips back until his monolithic, still-hard shaft slipped from her still-spasming slit with a pop. Slowly, she let her legs sink toward the floor, her knees wobbling slightly as she climbed off Cannon's hands and stood on her own, her back braced on the shelves for support. A string of pearly cum ran down her inner thigh as she stood. Cannon reluctantly released his grip on her plump, juicy rear, hands coming up to brace his elbows on the shelf above her head, leaning on them as he breathed heavily.