Operation K-9 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither one said a thing at first, until Emily broke the silence. "...Wow." She commented, simply, between panting breaths.

"Wow." Cannon concurred.

A smile spread across her face, warm and sweet and genuine. "That was... incredible. Intense." She elaborated.

Cannon nodded, silently, looking down at the girl he felt so strongly for, taking in the sight of her. Her lovely face, with the smile that lit up the room. Her pale, peach-sized breasts, rising and falling hypnotically with each breath. Her tight, toned waist, abs glistening with sweat. Her wide, perfectly generous hips. Her smooth, shapely thighs, complete with a rivulet of his own seed running down one. He swallowed, his member lurching with renewed vigor to poke her in the abs once again.

Emily glanced down, then back up, a more playful sort of smirk on her face this time. "...But next time, let's look for someplace with air conditioning." She commented, wryly.

Cannon smirked, only to have the expression wiped from his face a moment later, replaced with shock as a sound broke the stillness of the shed. The creak of hinges. "Well, well..." came a voice from behind him. "What do we have here?"