All Comments on 'Opportunities Not Missed'

by termigator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story!

I think that this story was very well written, with an excellent build-up of sexual tension and release. I hope there will be a follow-up. At the end, which was a great one, I found myself wishing there were more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
boring, yawn, crappy writing

I stopped reading after 2 paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Blatantly obvious

Boring.

What mother would think her son was flirting with her? What mother would ask her son if he's horny? Load of crap and waste of time reading it.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Anonomous jack offs

If you can't sign your name when you rip someone up then why don't you just FUCK OFF. termigator did just fine. It really got my attention. Hot as hell. The grammar thing? I can't gripe about anyone elses work. I've found a caring editor. You might look into that as well. Keep writing and just ignor the dickweeds who won't sign their names.

gbaron64gbaron64over 18 years ago
good read

I've been reading erotic literature for over 40 years. This is a good story. Not complicated, but the characters have enough substance to keep my attention. The sex scenes are well written leaving a little to the imagination. The ending also begs for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

Excellent job of describing their lust growing and overcoming everything they'd ever been taught or just naturally knew about how wrong incestual sex can be. I do hope you will continue this with their mutual lust actually pushing them completely over the edge and having sex- not even thinking about birth control until after the deed is done and then how they both have to forever conceal their incestuous affair from everyone else and share the mutual secret that the late in life baby his mother has is not really her husband's, but is instead an illicit lovechild she conceived in adultrous, incestuous ses with her own son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good job

Good story. I enjoyed reading it. I would have liked more. I think you should consider adding to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous