Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my breasts fell free Mary reached around and rolled each of my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I arched my back thrusting my pelvis forward as I leaned my shoulders into Mary's chest. She continued teasing my nipples as she nuzzled my neck. I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror at the firelight dancing on the sweat drenched couple.

The drums pulsed a bit louder than before sounding much like a heart beat. Also audible was an additional haunting sound; I could not determine if was a flute, an animal cry or the call of a siren.

Suddenly a wave of heat swept over my body. I stood erectly spinning Mary around to stand in front of me facing Sam. Mary was still braless wearing the silky blouse with only two buttons centered mid-breast and below. The blouse that had been so provocative in the daytime was overly modest in the current light. I quickly freed her top of clothing and then unzipped her tan leather skirt. As the skirt slipped over her hips and fell to the floor I released the bows that held her thong in place. I dropped my skirt to the floor, lowered my panties and stepped out of them. I scooped the pile of clothes from the floor and tossed them towards Sam and the clothes we had removed earlier.

Mary and I stood naked among a tribe of nude dancing women. Some were whites some were mulattoes, all were dancing in perfect rhythm. They would bend forward at their waist rotating their hips and let their breasts sway in twin ovals below their shoulders. They would prance in circles with their head and shoulders thrown back and with their pelvises thrusting forward. They would fall to the floor on their backs with their feet flat on the floor and pushing their sex towards the sky in time with the drums. They would leap to their feet and repeat the cycle over and over.

The light of the fire dimmed and colors of the dancers blended to a common hue. Mary and I danced as one. We fell together on the floor. We touched. We caressed. We kissed. We tasted one another. We rose together leaping high above the floor.

As my feet impacted the floor my tits felt as if they fell to my waist. I was looking straight at Sam. He was sitting there naked with his tiny penis peeking from beneath his beer gut spewing strings of cum onto the heap of clothes at his feet. It was then that I realized that the dancing women were Mary and I.

Sam motioned me to his side pulling my head down as if to whisper in my ear. As I bent over he fondled my tits.

Sam announced, "Annie, I treated you last evening. Mary it is your turn."

He pulled her head to his lap and commanded, "Suck."

I moved to the end of the bed watching as Mary worked her magic on Sam. I know it was magic because he tripled in size to nearly seven inches. She coaxed him to a full erection and mounted him. She invited me to sit on his face and instructed him on how to please me. I was surprised at how well he responded to her direction.

Mary and I were positioned atop Sam sitting face to face. Mary leaned forward wrapping her arms around me. She kissed me hard on my mouth. She pulled my ear to her mouth and said, "Annie hold on we are going for a ride."

She leaned past me and pinched a bit of powder from a saucer sitting next to the incense. She blew gently on the incense until it glowed bright red then she sprinkled the powder on the coals. There was a flash and lots of smoke, the drums grew louder and the flute grew even more shrill. Sam began to move under us in an unexpected manner.

Mary announced, "It's time to change places."

As Mary and I traded places, Sam was singing along with the drums and flute. He was making sounds like a wild animal crying. He was indeed caught in the moment. He was moving with the rhythm of the drums. The light of the fire glowed in his eyes

As I mounted him Mary straddled his face. She added additional powders to the fire of the incense. Sam's movements intensified. Mary held the small wooden figure that Mama M had left at the altar. She chanted an incantation in a dialect much like French. As Sam's movements strengthened so did the music and the fire.

My senses were completely filled by the fire, the music, Mary's incantations and Sam's movements beneath me. I was lost in a sensory overload. I continued to respond to the stimuli that my body felt but my mind did not comprehend my actions. I dreamed of moving from room to room. I saw people coming and leaving. I felt a warm glow envelope my body. I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke in my bed Saturday morning to a loud pounding on the front door. My head rested on Sol's chest, my left leg extended over him, my pussy pressed against his hip and my hand fondled his manhood. Mary cuddled me from behind. I could feel the warmth of her pussy and the scruff of her bush on my butt cheeks. Her tits burned into my back as she fondled my breasts.

The pounding continued at the front door. I recognized Randy's voice as he called my name. I grabbed the shirt that he had left last Sunday. I rushed to the door and greeted him. It occurred to me that I was attired exactly as I was when I was first introduced to Sol. I was suddenly aware of the effects of last night's activities, though I couldn't recall the particulars. I ached in places I didn't know I had. I remembered Randy's sudden departure last Sunday. I remembered the message from the unknown caller. I remembered the hurt of being exposed to the wants of Sam Flagg. I remembered the emptiness of not hearing from Randy all week.

Suddenly none of it mattered, as Randy said "Annie I missed you so much."

All that I saw was opportunity of a future with Randy.

12