All Comments on 'Opposites Attract'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
PiaraqPiaraqalmost 15 years ago
awesome!!

love it so much. more please.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 15 years ago
Cute

Brilliant as usual. The interaction between your two protagonists was HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love it

Your stories are always so sweet and the characters and worlds you create are very engaging. You always leave me wanting more of your characters :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I would LOVE to see more stories from this universe. Maybe some with a more in depth explanation of how the Chimeras came to be and their social hierarchies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

wHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING.

auntcpauntcpalmost 15 years ago
I love the way

you are able to transport us to another world. There is nothing like reading one of your stories. I'm able to forget everything else around me and live in your world for a while. That is a feeling I love and cherish. I'm totally in love with these two characters and would love to read about more of their adventures.

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137almost 15 years ago
I don't know how you do it

Once again, I spend a day between running after kids reading your stories. They are a nice distraction to the everyday crap. I love how you pull the reader in and make them love your leading men. Whenever I am having a bad day, your stories pick me up with all of the love in them. Hope to read more from you soon, maybe something from the silver boys? Take care.

elle_auselle_ausalmost 15 years ago
Magic

Yet another amazing story that continued ot keep me geussing until the end. I love that your work, and especially this story, is so creative and suspenseful :) Can't wait for more...don't be too long in posting please

<3 elle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.

still one of the best. A few things: (1) I like how you dropped us into a slightly different world with no explanation at all--very effective; (2) utterly predictable plot, but sweet characters made it bearable; (3) "while," not "whilst." Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SUGOI!!!

OH I LOVE THIS you are a wonderful and amazing writer I love the idea of Chimera! This story absolutely effing rocks!!!! THANK YOU DOMO ARIGATOO!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Chimera??

Not really sure what Chimera is or are supposed to be. Looked it up and am still confused. No matter, the story was awesome. Love it. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

dlewdlewalmost 15 years ago
Chimera

The Chimera of myth has the head of a lion, body of a goat, and tail of a serpant. However, in genetics it is used to define an organism, organ or part consisting of two or more different genetic compositions. This is usually a result of a transplant, graft, or genetic manipulation. The characters embody both animal and human. It would be interesting to see how the species Chimera in the story came to be: whether through evolution, recombinant DNA engineering, experimentation or something else. Very original idea for a story. Would love to see more of Misha and Daniel, and perhaps others.

alecspetalecspetalmost 15 years ago
Another Hit!

This was, as usual, a fantastic story. I'm generally not one for sci-fi/fantasy stories, but I love all of the many worlds you've created.

Like the others, I too would like to see more stories set in this world, perhaps with Chris, the lion paramedic? He was only in a few chapters, but ROWR!

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Such a beautiful story

I love all your stories, but this one was exceptionally sweet. I too would love to read more of them, as well as other Chimeras.

dendiadendiaover 14 years ago
Great world building

I really enjoyed how you tied their animal instincts into the story - the "snuffling," the need to mark territory, baring the throat, etc. It was amazingly well done.

rosmarinarosmarinaalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful storytelling from start to finish. Really loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep it up

Such a beautiful story.

bkluvrbkluvralmost 14 years ago
WOW

a great story, with interesting premise (world) and true affection

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Well written story with fascinating premise of chimera. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm so in love

I'd read of this love story in book format. I want more. You could do one of all the couples and more of Daniel and Misha. :sigh: I'm sorry it's over. I feel this is wasted on a short story, since it's so very wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HI

I hav read all your stories and they r nice,but, your writing pattern is so monotonous. I mean what's up wid "MINE..., YOURS..., MINE... , YOURS..." haan ...? It's always there in EVERY damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It

I loved the story. I also loved the world. I hope you write me of these two and more in this setting.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
this one is my favorite !!!

I love this.. Please write us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

Your story is incredibly enticing, erotic and innovative. It captured me from the beginning to the end. Will certainly be expecting more!

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Even better the 90th time!

I swear I have read this story so many times I've lost count. Thanks for your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best

this is absolutely the best fucking story ever 10 stars:) it was so cute;)

beneebeneealmost 12 years ago

wish i could vote again.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Sweet, sexy and satisfactory on all levels. I've come back to this story several times and I'm still fascinated and aroused from the sheer sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunned!!

Wow! This story is beautiful & brilliantly written! Loved it! Great job!

arisamorakarisamorakover 11 years ago
more

are you going to continue with these characters.....love to see more stories about this world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sigh of contentment......

May I snuggle up with them? I want more of these two andd more of this world.

sensual_bluesensual_blueabout 11 years ago
More Chapters Please!!

I just love this story have read it so many times i have lost count, i vote after i finish reading it because i just love Misha and Daniel i would love to read more about these two and the world of the Chimera, i hope that soon you will come back to this story and its wonderful characters, you are such a brilliant writer please come back to this story soon i am waiting with breathlessly for more chapters.

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
OMG I FUCKING LOVE THIS

ONE OF THE BEST WOLF STORIES HERE PLEASE WRITE MORE OF IT

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
:D :D :D :D

Pelaam... are you human? Are you an alien with exceptionally good writing skills? What...? GAH! Words cannot express the awesomeness of such sheer awesomeness that not even awesomeness can overcome...

JerseyshoreJerseyshoreover 10 years ago
So romantic

I love romantic stories and this is one of the best I've read. It's certainly an interesting mix of fantasy and love!

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Wonderful story.

I love Misha and Daniel. And what an attraction this pair of opposites have. So hot.

I see there's a second chapter too. Splendid.

fallynraiynfallynraiynover 10 years ago

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so so special and cute and romantic and just... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. LOVED IT.

guy_27804guy_27804over 9 years ago

I did not want to stop reading until I finished the whole story. Fantastic and awesome story. I love it.

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Just stumbled on this from the "random" list. Loved it! Still don't quite know what a Chimera is - looked it up as did some of the other commenters - but the human qualities shown were so believable. I'll go on to chap 2 and more of your stories.

123ladybug123ladybugover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I was a bit confused with the whole wolf and fawn thing as I'd never heard it before but I quickly fell in love with it. The whole story was just so cute and sweet and HOT! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this au

Very interesting. Very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved It

It is so refreshing to see people come out the box and speak about love no matter what -- again I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reminiscent of John Updike

Excellent writing, The reverse anthropomorphism reminds me very much of John Updike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

I know exactly this feeling you write about of having come home inside your lover, thank you very much for this wonderfully romantic story

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 4 years ago
Damn, what a story!

Have really enjoyed this. I see it has been around quite awhile but I just happened to find it. It is so well-written and the sex - really love making - is sweet and hot. I look forward to going on to Chap 2.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 3 years ago
Another one

The story flows, any chance of another chapter, ? . Do they shift to animal form?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a sweet and easy read, pretty cheesy, but it leaves you satisfied in the end. Especially like the chimera aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the passion of your stories and the commitment the partners take to care for each other in a primal way. If all couples really acted so selflessly, the world would be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Shows love and compassion. My compliments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous