All Comments on 'Opposites Attract Ch. 03'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking loved it!!!!

So i just got on and saw you posted this and almost screamed. Lol i loooove this series!!!!! I sooooooooo hope you continue writng!!! Pleeeeaaaaase tell me theres more chapters coming out!!!!

Ps. I feel special because im the first comment XD lmao

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

I loves this story, though I feel that you could have drawn it out a little...the ending seemed rushed....although that is possibly only because I selfishly want more of Matt and Noah. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't feel like this was your best work. It was sweet in the end and I liked the imagination involved. I liked the werewolves v. lycans part as well as the eggs. It just wasn't as good as your others. I felt like there were parts that didn't make much sense. Why would Noah climb into a bedroom and climb over sleeping vamps. If they have such good senses, how would he not wake them, esp when he does the fall/flip over one. I also felt like it was a bit rushed once you hit the part of them meeting about Matt joining the clan. I felt like the wolves would have been more upset about Nira being there and there may have been more fighting about it. I felt the vamps accepted it way to easily too. This group of vamps was together to kill 'werewolves' for so long, how could they just switch it off so easily. I guess it didn't feel authentic to me. I am a sucker for a happy ending and thought it was cute they had an egg in the end. I can't see how Natt and Moah are human names lol but I would have liked to know what a hybrid was like. Keep writing. I enjoy your work and look forward to more.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
YEAH!!!

I was a little confused at the beginning of the story trying to figure out what the story was about, but the more I read, the more interesting the story became. Very nice ending, very touching! Maybe you might pick up the story after the egg hatches.......PLEASE! :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Yay

Whew... glad the eggs were found. I was actually worried there for a moment lol. Hmm, now I'm interested to see if they had a girl or a boy!!! LOL.

I really liked Rehab. I'd like to more on that one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So sweet

I love a story thats finishes on a happy note =D "Moah or Natt" had me lol'ing, I just loved the 2 of them and can't wait to read what characters you dream up for the next stories. So well written too, and did I mention sweet? ;p

Oh and I vote rehab =)

Much love from one of your newest fans

xx Elle.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
I lOved it :) thanks for finishing

I just love happy endings :) i loved matt and noah. Will you write more in this series? It's such a great premise that there's more you could do with it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why not?

how bout rehab and a story? too much to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one word

MORE!!!!!!!!lmao ...... Seriously great job , i loved every moment .I hope there will be more to this story later on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

Fantastic,absolutly amazing!Gotta be one of the best i've read! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

I love that your story isn't entirely SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX END! I mean I know thats kinda what this site is for...BUT it's nice to find a story with epic sex scene AND an epic plot.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Great story

Wolves that lay eggs? You also didn't tell us what Noah is as he isn't like any other pack member.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

THE END THANK GOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it.....

I love this series. It's short and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hate it.

Oh yeah,your brother was killed by my sister due to ignorance and all. It's convenient to the story, you see. OK then, lets fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Amazing as always. Reply to anon 12/25/15 they're mates... which should say it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous