All Comments on 'Opposites Attract Ch. 08'

by theevilpeach

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Yay

Been waiting ages for this next chapter but was well worth the wait. I was not disappointed. This was hot! Loved the interaction between Koen and Raul. They are obviously made for each other. Don't make me wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Please write another one soon! Great series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

GREAT story!!! I really like the characters and hope the next chapter is up soon!

Asta1999Asta1999over 16 years ago
A long time coming but well worth the wait

You have no idea how happy I was to see that you had posted a new chapter. And a hot one at that. Such great play between the characters. I hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
simply amazing!

wow, i read this story in one breath and i loved every moment of it.

please update, this story cannot end here :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

I love this story! You have to continue it!keep up the good work:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg

You have to finish the series before I perish of curiosity, plzzzzz!! Wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexist Story Ever

Please... PLEASE write another chapter to this story.. something that might include Koen saying "i love you too".

Awesomely sexy, love the biting and blood, but i'm sooo desperate for another chapter please write another.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
hurry!!!

i love this series and am desperate for the next chapter!! wonderful work!

LavonyaLavonyaover 11 years ago
THEE BEST EVER!!!!!!

Ooh MAN!!!

That was one of thee best sex scene EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh GOD.... sooo good!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous