Opposites Attract Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Underneath him Raul jerked, his limbs clamping around Koen as he moaned from his own powerful climax. Koen grunted as he felt Raul's hot seed coat his stomach and chest for the second time, hearing himself growl as he felt Raul's teeth sink into his chest. He hungrily swallowed the mouthful or two of Raul's blood and allowed his serum to pump into him.

He collapsed on top of Raul; reluctantly he let go of Raul's shoulder, enjoying the drugging heated ice hum of wolf serum coursing through his blood for the second time along with Raul's blood. His energy snapped and crackled around him like static, the cord tying them together was thrumming with energy of its own as it sent Raul's pleasure and smug satisfaction to him.

This time Koen was aware of his own smug satisfaction and drowsy pleasure going back along the tie between them as he felt Raul release his bite.

Koen nuzzled Raul's soft, tawny skin, enjoying his mate's unique smell and energy. Koen rolled them over so he could lie on his back and cradle Raul against his body. Koen felt Raul's limbs relax their grip around him and listened to Raul's soft purring growl of contentment.

Drowsily he allowed himself to drift again, feeling in his blood that the sun was finally setting and the moon was rising. Koen thought he heard Raul whisper "I love you" into his shoulder, then he was gone into darkness again.

KOEN

Koen woke up aware from the roar in his blood that the moon was up, riding high in the sky and had a moment or two to blink warily at the dimming sky above him.

Then there was a growl from his wolf that was his only warning as he seized control. Seamlessly they blended together, one whole instead of two as they exploded out of their weak human form.

Their human body crunched and strained from the force of the moon and their harsher wolf nature on his soft human body, as it twisted and morphed. Then paws were hitting the ground and they ran, glorying in the feeling of the thrumming power running through their veins that came from the shinning moon rising in the sky above him.

They were aware from the soft pads hitting the leaf litter behind him that they did not run alone. Lifting their muzzle to the sky above them they howled their joy and gratitude for the moon's gift and were joined by another howl that matched and countered in perfect harmony.

Still they ran enjoying the sound, smell and feel of the small, familiar forest surrounding them, glorying in the black wolf that followed them. They were no longer alone for this moonlight run, they felt powerful, needed, part of a team, but under that was a deeper, darker thrum that desired hot blood and living flesh. But that could wait; there was time to provide for themselves and their mate.

They circled, doubling back as they raised their ears, tongue lolling in silent laughter they charged at the black wolf. Their mate let out a surprised huff as they shoulder barged him, turning, slippery as the fish in a stream, they nipped a muscled, black flank and darted off, grinning at the loud disgruntled snort they heard from behind them.

Turning quickly they circled around and darted back towards where they'd just left their mate and were immediately surprised to find him gone. Head cocked they searched the trees for a sign of the black wolf, raising their head they sniffed the air, eyes narrowed, they picked up a faint scent and turned to look over their left shoulder.

There was a playful snarl not from the left as they expected, but from the right, they felt a muscular shoulder barge into their hip, shoving hard. Letting out an amused, surprised grunt they went sprawling and looked up to find the black wolf standing over them. Amusement and smug pride gleamed in familiar eyes, the black head cocked to the side, I did well, I tricked you he taunted them mischievously.

Sneezing their rude opinion of that they picked themselves up, noses held high but a playful wave of their tail acknowledged their mates victory. The black wolf let out a high whine that was wolf for wait here and disappeared into the trees leaving them behind only to return with something in his mouth.

They were curious as their mate tossed his head gracefully, allowing the small, spiky brown object in his mouth to fly out. Tail held erect, their companion waved it teasingly, he let out a soft yelp of encouragement and challenge, glancing back at them over his shoulder as he took off.

For a moment they were too puzzled to follow, trying to work out what they'd been invited to do, watching as the black wolf used his paw to flick the object, a pine cone, across the grass and chase it. Again they heard the same soft yelp of challenge and the black wolf repeated his action, glancing back over his shoulder again to see if his mate had caught on.

With a loud snort of understanding they took off racing the black wolf to control and chase the pine cone around. Growing bored with the pine cone game they wrestled on the ground, testing their strength and agility, finding that the black wolf was faster as he wriggled out from under their grip pinning him down, darting off with a final playful nip.

The siren call of hot blood and fresh meat never far away returned to urge them on and they found themselves scenting, tracking and chasing down a young buck.

Through cunning and a combined team effort they cornered the young buck bringing him down in triumph, they gorged themselves, satisfying their sinister cravings.

Full of hot blood and living, fresh flesh they dozed curled side by side next to the remains of their kill, their blood still pulsing with the moon's power.

12