Opposites Detract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank had risen and left early to avoid seeing Gabby. He couldn't maintain his calm front any longer. Inside he was seething with worry and doubt. Tonight he would know for sure whether his precious wife was actually cheating on him or whether it was all a misunderstanding. He had no real proof, just one report of Gabby kissing a guy and his own suspicions. Gabby was spontaneous and demonstrative. The kiss may have been an innocent display of affection. Gabby was a very affectionate lady.

Frank had to find out the truth. If he confronted Gabby and she wasn't having an affair it would hurt her deeply and could do their relationship irreparable damage. On the other hand, if she was having an affair and concealing it very carefully she might have just denied everything and carried on more discreetly.

Frank arrived at work very early and managed to get some urgent paperwork done before anyone else arrived. The day dragged on. Frank found it harder and harder to concentrate. Around 11am he changed into work clothes and drove off to one of the company building sites. After catching up with his good friend Jack, the foreman, Frank worked the rest of the day as a skilled hammer hand.

At 6pm he was enjoying an after work beer with the crew when the text arrived.

"Hi honey... class running late...will stay over...last time for ages... promise. Love Gabby." Frank crushed the half empty can in his fist. Jack couldn't miss the thunderous expression on Frank's face. "Hey Frank, what's wrong buddy?" Frank shook his head. "Just something I have to take care of. I'll catch you guys later." Frank stood and strode rapidly to his truck.

The class had just started and took an hour. Given some time for the students to leave and for the lovers to engage in their evening's entertainment, Frank estimated that he should time his arrival for around 7.30pm. He hated the fact that he was setting out to trap his wife but he could see no other way of being totally sure that he knew the truth.

Frank wasn't usually much of a drinker but with over an hour to kill and his whole being in turmoil he stopped outside a small a bar and went inside. With a beer and a shot of Jack, Frank sat back in a corner half watching a game on TV while the time crawled by at glacial speed. Finally at 7.15 Frank left the bar and drove to dance studio. He parked down the street where his distinctive truck couldn't be spotted and walked like a man on the green mile to the front door of his wife's establishment.

Frank unlocked the door. Naturally he had a key to this building that he had substantially rebuilt. The studio was dark and empty. There was no one in the office. He quietly crossed the dance floor but there was no need for stealth. From the door to the flat Frank could hear two loud voices, Gabby's and a man's, both shouting in Spanish. He couldn't follow what they were saying. A lot of the words he didn't know but he recognized culo/ass and of course the word fuck in English.

The door wasn't locked. Frank stepped inside and the sight that met his eyes was worse than he could have imagined. Gabby was on all fours, naked on the bed. A man was fucking her frantically from behind. One of his hands was grabbing her hair, pulling her head back towards him. The other was brutally squeezing her breasts.

A tidal wave of emotions engulfed Frank, murderous rage, overpowering grief, shock and despair. Then abruptly, as if a switch had turned, Frank felt nothing. He was numb. Overwhelmed Frank's mind was now running on autopilot. A thought came to him that he might need evidence. He took out his smart phone and quite calmly began to video the scene of his beautiful, beloved wife being mounted like an animal.

Frank dispassionately observed the man reach his climax and ejaculate inside his wife. His brain also noted that Gabby was still moaning, her extreme arousal unreleased.

As the man pulled out of his wife Frank could see his sperm running out of her open asshole. Clearly no condom had been used. He continued recording.

"Chupar mi polla!" The man demanded. "Suck my cock." Frank couldn't believe that Gabby was moving to compile. The man's penis had just come out of her anus and yet she was going to take it in her mouth. Frank felt sick.

As Alejandro flopped back against the pillows to receive his blow job he looked up and saw Frank. He shouted something that sounded like "Que diablos!" Gabby turned and saw her husband. She screamed. "Oh my God, no!"

Alejandro leaped off the bed and confronted Frank, a bold move considering he was very much smaller and naked. "What you doing here, you fuck? Fuck off!"

"Ale... it's Frank... my husband."

"I know who it is." Alejandro snarled back. "She's mine cabron! This puta is mine. Why don't you just fuck off, you big dumb pussy." As he said this Alejandro began poking Frank in the chest. Like others before him he mistook Frank's quietness for weakness, a serious mistake.

Frank caught Alejandro's hand in a vice like grip and squeezed. There was a cracking sound and Alejandro screamed in pain. With his other hand Frank caught Alejandro by the throat and swung him around slamming him backwards into the wall. Ale's face was turning purple as Frank lifted him off the ground by neck and drew back his massive fist.

"Frank no!!" Gabby screamed but too late. Frank struck with all his force... straight into the wall beside Alejandro's head. Powered plaster board flew everywhere as Frank's fist smashed through the wallboard and splintered the stud beneath.

The silence that followed was broken by a small trickling sound. Alejandro had pissed himself. Frank let go his neck and the small man collapsed on the floor. Frank took a final look at his wife, crouched on the bed, tears streaming down her face, then he turned and left, a badly wounded bear retreating to his cave.

Alejandro was uncharacteristically subdued. He stood, embarrassed that he had pissed himself, and stared at the hole in the wall.

"That fucking bastard would have killed me if he hadn't missed."

"He didn't miss Ale. He chose not to hit you."

"I should go the police... charge him for assault."

"Ale... think about it. You were fucking his wife. You confronted him... starting provoking him."

"But you could say that he attacked me..."

"I wouldn't do that Ale. He's my husband, I love him."

"No... you love me more." Gabriela thought about this statement for a moment.

"No I don't Alejandro. Not even close."

"Then how come I'm the one fucking your ass? If you love him so much... how come you're with me?"

Gabby burst into tears. "I don't know," she sobbed. "I must be crazy." Alejandro moved forward to hold her but she stepped back.

"No Ale... no more. It's over."

Alejandro reached out and pinched Gabby's left nipple with his undamaged hand, pulling her towards him. "The hell it is, puta! It's over when I say it's over. You're mine. This cunt belongs to me." Alejandro grabbed her pussy with his right hand and winced with pain.

"That fucker's broken my hand. Get me some pain killers."

Gabby took an ice pack out of the freezer compartment of her small fridge, poured a glass of water and brought two Advil from the bathroom. She gave the pills and water to Alejandro who took them without thanks. Gabby was well equipped for sprains and strains during dancing practice, she had also completed an advanced first aid course. She put the ice pack on Alejandro's hand and found him an elastic bandage.

" I don't think there's anything broken Ale, but you should probably get it scanned."

"Take me to the doctor."

"No Alejandro. I have to go home. I have to talk to Frank."

"You think he'll want to talk to his slut wife... after what he saw?"

"Don't call me that."

"Why not. It's true. You're are a slut. You've been cheating on him, big time. You've been doing all kinds of kinky shit and you love it."

"You're right Ale. I've badly hurt my husband. I've damaged our marriage... maybe destroyed it... but I have to try to win him back."

Alejandro snarled then sneered, controlling his temper and awkwardly pulling his clothes back on. "OK OK puta. Chill. You crawl back to your dumb fuck of a husband. Then when he kicks you out on your cheating ass and you come begging back to me I might just take you back if you please me real good. You're gonna do whatever I say. Whatever bitch. You owe me. Maybe I pimp you out to all my friends. Think on that you cock teasing cunt!"

Alejandro spat on the floor and strutted out of the room, slamming the door... and again slamming the outside door. Gabby was left shaking. She showered quickly, dressed and hurried to her car. On the long drive home she had plenty of time to think about what she had done and why she'd done it.

Gabby was relieved to see that the lights were on in the house and Frank's truck was in the garage. She had been so frightened that he might not even have come home. She parked her bright red sports car along side his battered old truck and taking her considerable courage in both hands she went inside.

Frank was sitting at the breakfast working on something with a small piece of fine sandpaper. There was a glass of red wine and a platter of cheese, fruit and crackers on the table. For a moment Gabby felt relieved. Perhaps it was all going to be OK, normal. But although Frank stood he didn't come over to her, take her in his arms and kiss her as he normally would. There wasn't even a smile, just a look of profound sorrow.

Gabby felt too scared to rush over to him.

"Please sit down." Frank nodded to a chair at the dining room table. He sat down in another chair across from her. "You know I'm not much of a talker so please let me say my piece, while I still can." Gabby nodded, unable to speak.

"What I saw today hurt me more than I can say. I wasn't surprised. I had my suspicions. But to see you doing that. He was taking you anally wasn't he?" Gabby nodded again, tears trickling down her cheeks.

"That shocked me to the core. I guess it's true what they say... that women prefer men who treat them badly. Gabby ever since we you approached me in college, I couldn't believe my luck. You were so beautiful... so popular... you were way out of my league. All the boys were after you like moths round a flame...but for some reason you wanted to be with me. When you agreed to be my wife.. once again I couldn't believe it. I vowed before God to make you the happiest wife on the planet. And I've tried Gabby... I've tried. But somewhere at the back of my mind I always feared that it was too good to be true... that you'd find someone more handsome, more exciting, more like you... and you'd leave me. And now you've found him... Alejandro... even if he is a foul little weasel. I'm sorry Gabby. I'm sorry I almost smashed his face in. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you... and I'm sorry, so so sorry that it's over."

Gabby tried to speak but her throat was too tight. She took a sip of wine.

"May I speak now?" Frank nodded.

"First of all... you have nothing to be sorry for. Nothing! You've always treated me like a princess. I'm the one who should be sorry Frank and I am... I feel incredibly guilty... sick that I cheated on you. I love you my darling and only you. You've been my one and only since the time we met. Yes, most of the guys were after me... trying to get into my panties... but there was this one big, quiet boy... not a boy... a man... who treated me with such respect. I fell in love with you then Frank and I decided that you would be mine. You never stood a chance my darling.

I've never stopped loving you Frank... even when I was being so crazy bad. If you can forgive me I promise on my life I'll never hurt you again... I'll be the best, most loyal, most loving wife in the world... I swear."

Frank shook his head sadly. "Gabby... I love you so much. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. And I do forgive you. I know you need more excitement than I cant provide, but I can't forget what just happened. I can't get it out of my head and I can't trust you. For all I know you may go back to Alejandro... or some other smooth dancer may come along and sweep you off your feet..."

"No Frank...I promise...it will never ever happen again."

Frank placed his fist on the table and opened it. Inside was a carving of a bear dancing with a ballerina. It was exquisite. The bear was solid and powerful, lifting the ballerina into the air. She appeared to be floating, so delicate she was almost translucent and although she was tiny everything about her spoke of Gabriela It was hard to believe that hands the size of Frank's had crafted this wonderful work of art.

"Gabby I carved this for you as a symbol of our love, our relationship but now..." Frank slammed the small sculpture on to the table so hard that it splintered into pieces. Gabby's small scream turned into a sobbing groan.

"It's broken Gabby... you've broken our wedding vows... broken our marriage... broken me. It's not like it was a one night stand. You've been doing this for weeks. How many times did he have you? And how do I know he's the first? Or the last? Even if you'd come home tonight without having sex with him there would have been some hope. But now... it's over."

Gabby could barely get out the words. "But I love you...with all my heart."

"No you don't," Frank stated sadly. "If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation."

He continued in a matter of fact manner. "I'm going away for a couple of weeks... right off the grid. No internet, no smart phone coverage... so you won't be able to contact me. Take whatever you want from this place. I'll sell it when I get back and split the money. I know you've never liked living here. The studio is yours and I'll buy out your share of the business at a fair price.

Gabby looked aghast. "No... no.. no. I don't want any of that. I just want a second chance. I just want to be with you!"

"I'll sleep in my den tonight and I'll be gone in the morning." Frank stood and walked towards the stairs then he turned back to Gabby who was slumped on the table, crying bitterly.

"By the way," Frank growled, anger showing in his voice for the first time. "I noticed you weren't wearing any protection when Alejandro was fucking you. I'll have myself checked for STDs. You should do the same."

Gabby spent a wretched night in the king size double bed. She considered going down below and cuddling up to her husband but he'd made it abundantly clear that he didn't want to touch her. She couldn't face going to him, only to be rejected again. Eventually completely cried out and exhausted, Gabby fell into a restless sleep. She was determined to wake early and talk more with Frank, convince him of her sincerity, but by the time Gabby woke the house was empty. Frank had gone.

1st September 2009

Frank also had slept very little. He rose before dawn, packed what he needed into his truck, tools, a basic camping kit, some tinned food and he drove off. First he headed into town and arrived at his office well before anyone else. He quickly cleaned up the most urgent matters, sent emails to his foremen, his 2IC and to Angela. He told them all he was taking a break and would be out of communication for at least two weeks.

The doctor's surgery wouldn't open for another hour so Frank killed some time at a diner. He had eaten very little the day before and surprised himself by consuming a big cooked breakfast and several cups of coffee. His smartphone rang for the tenth time. He switched it off.

The med lab was empty when he arrived, the first client of the day, so his tests were done immediately and he was back on the road just after 10am. He drove north east out of town, into forested hill country. Two hours of driving up twisting roads and Frank reached a dirt track used as a fire break and access route by the forestry companies.

Frank's Dad, Basek, wasn't well educated and was even more taciturn than his son, but he was a shrewd businessman. He had worked hard and invested his money wisely, buying lots of property when the prices were still low. Most of the land around here was owned by Frank's family trust and leased to logging companies but the big block on his right, which ran down to a pristine lake, had been set aside as an unofficial reserve.

Frank turned onto a path that led into the trees. It was barely wide enough for his truck, which fortunately had big knobbly tires and four wheel drive ,so it could handle the overgrown, slippery track. Half an hour of slow driving brought Frank to his destination. There was the lake, sparkling in the afternoon sun. The land gently rose to a flattish area, crossed by a lively stream. Frank had camped here several times with his Dad, the two of them fishing and hunting for their food. They had discussed building a permanent cabin but the old man had died before it could happen and Frank had shelved the idea... until now.

For many years Frank had the dream of a completely self sufficient house, off the grid with its own power, water and sewerage. This was his chance to make the dream a reality. It was going to be an awful lot of work for one man but Frank had never shied away from hard work.

September 15th 2009

Two weeks later the cabin was taking shape. The walls were up but the windows and doorway were just gaps in thick timber. The roof beams were in place and Frank had even made a start on paving the floor. Reluctantly he'd decided to buy shingles for the roof. Cutting and drying them himself would takes weeks and Frank wanted to get the place weather-proof before the autumn ended. It was time to return to civilization. Frank had to admit he was looking forward to a hot shower, a good meal and some human company.

September 16th

After a cold, wet night Frank was glad to jump into truck and drive back into town. His first stop was his office where he showered and changed into more respectable clothes. It was touching how warmly everyone greeted him, especially Angela who gave Frank an enthusiastic hug. Of course there was a backlog of work but by and large Frank's staff had managed magnificently and everything was running smoothly.

Frank called up various suppliers, all friends, to order windows, a wood burning stove, shingles, solar panels and a few other items he needed for his cabin. Finally he forced himself to check the mountain of emails what awaited him. As he expected nearly forty of these were from Gabby. He ignored them until he had worked through all the business related correspondence and then glanced through them. Over the first few days he was gone Gabby had sent him numerous emails, desperate letters, pleading for forgiveness, promising faithfulness forever. It settled down to two or three each day. She was worried that he was OK but didn't think he was the type to harm himself or take stupid risks.

Gabby had gone back to work after four days away. Two emails caught Frank's attention. The first described how Alejandro had turned up at her studio for their regular Thursday night class. Gabby had asked him to leave but he refused, calling her a slut and a whore in front of her students. Fortunately several of the other guys had thrown him out but the experience had left her feeling shaky and sick.

The next email was longer. It read...

"My darling Frank... I miss you so much. I think about you all the time and so wish you were back with me and everything was the way it was before I messed it all up with Alejandro.

He came round again today, after my last class ended. He was all apologetic. He even brought flowers. He claimed that he loved me and couldn't live without me. I told him I was yours and you were the only man I loved. He asked me how you were coping with what you saw... and the fact that I'd been screwing another man. I lied. I said you were gradually getting over it and that you'd forgiven me.