Opposites Detract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was also basking in contentment and Spring sunshine. Life was good. His business was flourishing. Anglea was his lover, his friend and his soul mate. Ben, his son, had taken hold of his heart with a chubby little fist the moment he was born and had never let go. Frank couldn't believe how his capacity for love had been expanded by this little boy and the Nordic Goddess beside him. And it was about to expand exponentially again with the birth of his daughter.

Somewhere deep down Frank still had love for Gabby, mingled with sadness but no regret. The anger and pain had healed long ago with the help of this wonderfully generous woman beside him. He had always harbored the feeling that Gabby was out of his league, whereas Angela, while gorgeous, voluptuous and strongly sexual, wanted nothing more than to be with her beloved husband and children. With Angela, Frank felt deeply secure in a way that he never had with Gabby.

Although they had reunited, the relationship between Gabby and Frank was never quite the same. Frank couldn't get past the fear that Gabby's lust for life, excitement and sensation, would tempt her into cheating again. He was almost relieved when it happened less than a year later.

For Gabby, her affair with Alejandro had opened a door that she couldn't now shut. She didn't miss her abusive lover but she missed the dark, illicit excitement. She loved her husband dearly and love making with him was wonderful but it was wholemeal bread when she craved Devil's Food Cake. Every time Gabby danced with an attractive man (and in her job as a dance teacher she did that frequently) she started to feel turned on, knowing her partner was attracted to her and wanted to fuck her.

To her credit Gabby resisted temptation for almost a year but it became more and more difficult. She found herself flirting outrageously, wearing provocative outfits - easy when you're a Latin American dancer and increasingly allowing her dance partners to take liberties with her hot body.

It was finally at the dance studio end of year party that Gabby actually cheated, not with one man but with three. It was the sort of party Gabby loved and Frank hated, loud music, wine flowing freely, shouted conversations, dirty dancing and people misbehaving. Frank had sincerely offered to go but Gabby let him off the hook. Secretly she had wanted the freedom to go a bit wild at the party and so Frank had gone up to the cabin for a working weekend.

Gabby had a great time, dancing, laughing, drinking lots of wine and accepting the amorous attentions of many men. The three most dedicated and persistent won their prize. Gabby had long fantasized about sex with two or more men at once, so slightly drunk and very aroused, she jumped at the opportunity. The trio fucked Gabby for several hours, cumming copiously in and on her luscious little body, including making her "air tight", with one in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth simultaneously. At the time Gabby loved it. In the morning she felt terrible but strangely resigned.

Again to her credit, Gabby didn't try to hide what had happened from her husband. When Frank returned late Sunday afternoon Gabby sat him down and told him everything. She expressed her profound and genuine sorrow for hurting him again but she didn't beg for forgiveness or another chance. She accepted that her marriage was over. So did Frank.

They held hands, both of them in tears but both knowing that this time it was final.

Of course you know there are husbands who happily accept open marriage and couples who manage to swing and still stay together. There are even husbands who feel an intense, dark joy when their wives cheat on them. They themselves don't particularly want to fuck other women but they relish the fantasy and sometimes the reality of their wife being fucked by other men. Gabby would have been perfect for a husband with this particular kink as she clearly couldn't control her molten sexuality and would always crave sex with new partners.

Frank was definitely not one of those husbands. He wasn't an especially jealous or possessive person but he was someone who gave and expected complete fidelity.

With difficulty he had faced and forgiven one betrayal but he couldn't cope with a second and retain any sense of self worth or respect for his partner.

The divorce went very smoothly with little recourse to lawyers. Gabby accepted the dance studio as her share of the settlement and refused to take any money from Frank's business or the sale of their house. Frank still made sure that Gabby had a nice nest egg of cash to keep her financially secure. They parted on friendly terms but lost touch when Gabby sold her business and moved to a larger, faster city. Here she met a dashing Spanish Don (who was also a proficient Dom but that's another story) and they moved to his ancestral mansion in Catalonia.

Frank bought the dance studio from Gabby, demolished it and built a profitable apartment block. It was his one act of semi revenge. It was over a year before Frank considered dating and when he did, there was Angela patiently waiting for him. They merged seamlessly, dated for almost a year then married in a small ceremony beside the lake. Angie loved nature the peace of nature far more than the city. She was a gentle soul, except when making love when she gave Frank her long, shapely body unreservedly and sometimes with a ferocity that would have made her Viking ancestors rise to attention.

Magnets with opposite poles lock on to each other but with people complete opposites are unlikely to stay locked for long. Some difference is important, otherwise you're just, like Narcissus, falling in love with a male/female version of yourself, but perhaps even more important than difference is having lots in common. Frank and Angela had certainly found their ideal combination in each other. Hopefully Gabby and her Don had as well. So it seems this story can finally claim a happy ending.