All Comments on 'Optical Illusion'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So ... nice!

Well written and very entertaining and very romantic. I hope you are both very happy.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
nice!

Perhaps a bit exaggerated, but otherwise, an scenario which happens all too often. Sometimes, parents forget that the kids get to grow up and make their own choices.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
RAIN IS GOOD FOR MANY THINGS

especially for making crops and flowers grow, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was edited?

Really? Street names are capitalized. Always. And dresses sometimes have sequins, but I've yet to see one with sequence.

At that point I just gave up.

ncpetencpeteabout 11 years ago
Good story

The story was well told and flowed well. As for the individual with the "Spelling Police", there was nothing that missed the editing process that took away from the story telling, or the ability to understand what the writer was portraying. The fact that you choose to shootdown others for things that you cant do yourself, and Hide in the shadows because you dont have the balls to say it without the cloak of invisibility that the anonymous comment allows you, tells me enough about you to just feel sorry for you. Grow up and get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this story.

I have read and reread this story and always come away living it more. Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ending

A rushed ending,,,think about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

And I know it's kind of chickenshit, but were it me, I would have told that asshole father-in-law that he'll see his grandkid about a half hour after hell freezes over. See how the bastard likes it when the shoe is on the other foot. Then again, I have been told that I am a vindictive SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
edit

My headlights pierced through the night and rain when the sequence on her white gown reflected back the light towards me.

SHOULD BE:

My headlights pierced through the night and rain when the SEQUIN on her white gown reflected back the light towards me.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sequin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

dude, you are seriously in need of spellcheck for your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous