Optical Illusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers

Finally, I reached my target destination. I could smell her arousal. It was more intoxicating than her vanilla perfume I love. I started at the bottom and worked my way up, teasing her without penetration as my tongue dutifully performed its dance. It first hopped along, creating the illusion of being everywhere at once, and then glided in one motion to its goal. Simultaneously, I thrust my finger into her depths and my mouth sucked on her jewel of love. Amelia climaxed immediately, screaming her bliss as her thighs pressed against my head, embracing the cause of her pleasure. I slowed down, but didn't stop, trying to elongate her thrill.

"Please Riley. I can't take any more. I need you." Amelia's voice was full of lust, passion.

I repositioned my body and I was now face to face with Amelia, my world. My manhood was brushing against her entrance. "I love you."

Amelia gave me an enchanting smile and we kissed again. I eased inside her and her muscles tightly grasped at the intrusion. I was completely buried inside her and it felt like home. We were a part of each other. We were connected not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. And there's no place like home.

Amelia was panting and I was grunting with each plunge of my shaft into her tunnel, ecstasy written all over our faces. Our lovemaking was like a classical masterpiece, conducted by Mozart himself, building to a climactic crescendo. There was velvety smoothness wrapped around my shaft, caressing, coaxing, begging for my release. It was heaven on earth.

Amelia was writhing underneath me. Her panting turned into moaning. Her moaning turned into outright wailing announcing her own impending pinnacle. A loud screech filled the air and her lithe body convulsed below me. A flood engulfed my pole as her dam released with intensity. This triggered my own climax as I plunged deeply one last time. We kissed again, with less intensity, but the same amount of passion. I lay beside her and we embraced, knowing this moment will be with us till the end of time.

"I never had anyone take their time with me like that before." Amelia was glowing.

"You mean nobody has made love to you before?"

"Well, I thought I had, but after what we did, I guess not." Amelia's glow turned to a look of disappointment. "Ya know, it's your birthday. I was supposed to take care of you, not the other way around."

"Amelia, I wouldn't change a thing. I would've been satisfied after that first kiss." I leaned in and gave her a brief kiss. "Hell, I would've been satisfied with just dinner."

Amelia smiled at me and her eyelids began to waver. She soon fell asleep in my arms as I watched. Amelia is a true vision, my ideal woman, and she is in my bed. The best birthday ever.

I awoke with a euphoric feeling as Amelia's warm flesh was cuddled tightly with my body and my arms wrapped around her. I smiled and squeezed her lithe body lightly, wishing this moment could last forever.

"Good morning lover." Amelia whispered.

"Good morning to you, and might I add that you look absolutely amazing."

"No, I don't. My hair is a mess." Amelia said with a confused look.

"And it is perfection." I said sincerely. "I know yesterday was my birthday, but I have a present for you." I rolled over and grabbed a key from the top of my night stand and placed it in her palm.

"A key?" Amelia yawned. "What's this unlock?"

"I never in a million years thought that after six weeks I would be in love like this." I gazed deep in her eyes. "This key unlocks my house and my heart."

After breakfast, we were sitting on the back deck, holding hands watching a blue jay and a robin eating at the small birdfeeder I have set up. It was peaceful and serene; the calm before the storm.

"I'm a little worried to ask you this." Amelia appeared nervous. "But my parents are throwing me a party next Saturday and I was wondering if you'd like to come?"

"Meet your parents? Why would you worry about that? Of course, I'll come and meet your parents." Then it hit me. "Why are they throwing you a party? You said your birthday was in August, right?"

"It is." Amelia then took a long pause. "It's my graduation party." She bit her lower lip.

"Graduation?" I was perplexed. "I thought you told me you didn't know what you were majoring in and you were going to get all the mandatory prerequisite classes done first?"

Amelia tentatively responded. "I am, starting in the fall. I'm graduating high school."

"High school? Really?" I wasn't sure what to think. "Um, how old are you?"

"18." Amelia cringed.

"18?" I paused. "Really?"

Amelia nodded slightly, still biting her lower lip.

"Seriously?"

She gave the same reaction.

I was still unable to comprehend what I was being told. I felt my world crumbling. I'm 25 and the woman, I mean girl I love is in high school. "Amelia, what was going on the night we met? I thought you were a bride who got left at the altar."

"You thought I was getting married?" Amelia was exasperated.

"Yes," I said intently.

"Oh." There was still some shock in her voice. "My date for prom was already drunk when he picked me up. After a mile, I told him to stop and let me out. Once I took one step out of that car, I knew I couldn't go to prom. I was soaked. I couldn't go home because that's where the after prom party was going to be and my parents went to my Grandma's house for the weekend, three hours away and all my friends were at prom. I didn't know what to do or where to go. Then there was you. My hero. My knight in shining armor, or should I say grey t-shirt and umbrella."

I didn't know how to respond. I now have a myriad of insecurities over this situation. Amelia's only 18 and still in high school, granted she only has at most two weeks left, but still. Could I just be a high school crush? What about her going to college? I thought she was already in college. What if she's going out of state? What if she finds someone else? And she wants me to meet her parents? If I was a high school boy, I would have met them before the first date. If she was my girl, I'd be upset if I didn't meet a guy she's been seeing for six weeks. I can only imagine their reaction to my age. Seven years isn't that much in the grand scheme of things, but it's a huge difference at 25 and she's 18. What to do?

Amelia's body began to fidget and became worse with each passing second I sat in silence, motionless. "Please say something?" She whimpered out a plea.

Still holding her hand, I turned to face her. "I'm not sure we should see each other anymore." It was all I said and it was enough.

Amelia pulled her hand away and was unsuccessfully trying to hold back her tears. "You were supposed to be different." She was barely audible. "The places we've gone, the things you've done and said. You were different from all the high school boys. You were supposed to be mature." The flood gates opened as she set her glasses on the small table next to her and buried her head in her hands, sobbing.

I've seen this before. I was transported back six weeks. Different environment, same scene. I was witnessing this poor girl crying uncontrollably because some idiot guy. Only this time, I'm the idiot. Amelia was right. I was being a teenager and she was being the mature one. Why should I be afraid of dating her? Because she's 18? She never acted that way and now I'm telling her it's a problem. This is exactly why she was so nervous a minute ago. I couldn't handle seeing her like this six weeks ago and it's even worse today. "You're right." I said apologetically. "And I hope you can forgive me. I was scared of a number. I love you and would be honored to go to your graduation party and meet your parents if you're still willing to have me."

Amelia's head eased from her palms, a weak smile adorning her face. "Really?" It was her turn to be cautious.

"Of course." I gave her a wide grin in return. "You did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to have your heart stomped on like I just did. You are my ideal woman and I love you for who you are."

Amelia reached out and embraced me. "I love you too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you my age. I didn't think you'd want me."

"I do, very much." I paused a moment to enjoy our hug. "So tell me, are we going to have to figure out a long distance relationship in the fall?"

"Yes." Amelia replied with a chuckle. "The same three long distance miles we've been dealing with this entire time. I'm going to the University 20 minutes from here and staying at home to save on room and board."

As the days led up to the graduation party, I did not know which one of us was more nervous, Amelia or I. Amelia had no idea how her parents were going to react to my age. She was taught school first; love second until you know what you want out of life. Sound advice she took to heart. She only had two steady boyfriends before, one moved away when they were both sixteen and the other dumped her heartlessly for, not her best friend, but someone in her inner circle. She had no chance of me doing that.

If Amelia was my age, I would have been excited to meet her parents. I would've been eager to show I could take care of, provide for, and emotionally support their daughter. But I remember all too well the few meetings I had with parents when I was in high school. In college, it was easier. Parents only wanted their daughters to find happiness. In high school, all fathers were strict and did their best to be intimidating. One was even polishing his gun when we were introduced. The prevalent theme behind each encounter was all girls are daddy's girls and all boys that took them out were the scum of the earth. Since Amelia didn't know what to expect and, if I were them, I would think a boy my age was only with a teenager for one reason, to get in her pants, I was definitely not looking forward to this.

I arrived at Amelia's house and just as I pulled the keys out of the ignition, I was pulled out of my Prius by Amelia. We kissed briefly.

"They're over here. I hope you don't mind getting this over with first thing?"

"Absolutely not." We held hands, but Amelia was a step in front of me as she led the way.

The couple we headed for was engaged in a conversation with an elderly woman, perhaps Amelia's Grandma. Her father stood about 6 feet tall with black hair and had an average body frame. Her mother was only about an inch shorter and had blonde hair. She was slender and wore black glasses. Amelia's Grandma walked away and her parents were still laughing over their last statement when we approached.

"Riley, these are my parents, Jim and Amanda Mosler. Mom, Dad, this is Riley, my boyfriend."

"Pleasure to meet you both." I extended my hand first to Amanda and then to Jim. Amelia's Dad wanted to show his immediate impression of me, and that impression left the mark of his fingers and thumb engraved around my now completely red hand. Ouch. He doesn't like me.

Jim quickly turned his attention to Amelia, with a disapproving glare. "I wasn't aware you were dating someone? Did you meet at your school?"

It's quite obvious I'm not in school. Jim is pressuring Amelia about the age gap between us, showing his disgust. I see Amelia shy back with her eyes now on the ground, reluctant to answer. I need to save her. "No sir. We met about seven weeks ago at Grove Park."

"Why is this the first time meeting him?" Jim's eyes were on fire as he stared down his daughter.

"What your father means, "Amanda looked at Jim, giving him a warning glance and I had to stifle a chuckle with a quick cough at seeing it, "is that it would have been nice to have met Riley on a different day because all these guests are here today."

Amelia's mother is definitely trying to keep the peace. She obviously doesn't want to create a spectacle in front of family and friends.

At Amanda's intervention, however, Amelia found her voice and, at least partly, raised her head. "We've only been out a few times and you guys were always at work."

I didn't like the lie. I gave Amelia a disappointed glance to show it, but I don't think she noticed.

"Well you could have introduced him to us separately, we may not be home together a lot, but we are home." Amanda added.

Jim was fed up. "We'll finish this when "your guests" leave." Jim turned and left briskly with Amanda right behind him, trying to calm him down. Other than the handshake to start, Jim didn't acknowledge my existence.

Amelia's head went back down and I knew she was struggling to hold back from crying. I took her in my arms. "I know that didn't go the way you'd like, but you did surprise them. Don't worry about it. We'll all get together after the party and figure this all out. It's not over by a long shot." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "And one other thing." Amelia looked up at me. "We can't lie to them. If you lie and they find out, it'll be much worse. They'll feel they can't trust you and you don't want that."

"I know. They just put me on the spot." Amelia wiped away the remnants of her tears. "I thought that would go much better. I mean I wasn't expecting them to be all "Outstanding, this is excellent news," but I thought they'd be at least cordial."

"I don't want to come between you and your family." I brushed a strand of hair from her cheek. "But I love you and I'll fight for you if that is what you want."

"Thanks." Amelia gave me a soft smile.

"Now let's enjoy this party. Congratulations on graduating." I pulled a box from my jeans pocket and handed it to her.

Amelia took it with a surprised smile. She opened it and her smile dissipated to a look of shock. "Oh my God!" She looked back up to me in disbelief. "It's beautiful."

In the box was a gold heart shaped necklace with a ruby where the arch's met.

"I hope you like it. It's been a while since I bought jewelry for a woman and that was a mother's ring for my mom."

"I love it and I love you. Thank you." Amelia started to cry again, this time tears of joy. "Can you help me put it on?"

"Absolutely." Amelia turned around, and I lifted her soft hair and I clipped it on. Her skin is so smooth.

I met numerous amount of Amelia's family and a plethora of her friends. Mary turned out to be one of her friends, not a sister and the elderly woman was actually the next door neighbor. I assume too much. Amelia's friends seemed impressed that she could land such a "handsome looking older man." Two of them even offered themselves to me if Amelia and I suddenly broke up. They said it with a teenage snobbery I hate, and they call themselves friends. They don't realize why I'm with her and probably only asked me after seeing the necklace.

Amelia's family had a completely different vibe. The word got around like wild fire that the guy parading around with Amelia was an older man and her new beau. I'm sure her parents made no attempt to hide their displeasure, especially Jim. And once it was talked about, her family was influenced before they even met me. The next person to meet was Grandma Mosler. She was sitting at the picnic table wearing one of those one piece floral frocks only grandmother's wear.

"You two come over here and chat with Grammy for a minute." She waved us over with one of those familial smiles. "I promise to be brief so the two of you can have fun with people your own age."

We sat across from her and Amelia had this look of here we go again strewn across her face.

"Amelia, look at me dear." Grandma Mosler waited until Amelia looked her in the eyes. "Amelia, I've been watching the two of you and he seems nice, so let me ask you, does he make you happy?"

Amelia's eyes lit up. The happiest I've seen her today. "Yes Grammy, very much. I mean it's only been about two months but he's everything I've wanted in a guy." Amelia's beaming smile was ear to ear.

"And you, um..." Grandma Mosler paused, realizing we haven't been introduced.

"Riley West ma'am." I gave a quick hand gesture, encouraging her to continue.

"Yes, Riley, do you promise to take care of Amelia, protect her, and not abuse her physically or emotionally?" Grandma Mosler looked me dead in the eye and I could see where Amelia's Dad got that look from.

"Ma'am, I can honestly say yes to all of it."

Grandma Mosler then grabbed both our hands. "Then you have my blessing." She gave a firm nod and then gave a smile. "Now make me a great grandmother." Amelia was blushing as we both stood. "And another thing, Riley. None of this ma'am stuff. People around here call me Grammy."

"Yes ma'am." I said with a salute.

Amelia hung dreamily to my arm as we made our way to the beverage cooler.

"I wonder with the promise I made, if your Grammy just married us?" I said half heartedly.

Amelia hugged my arm a little tighter and the released it as we made our destination. "Rootbeer or Coke?"

I stood dumbfounded for a moment. Amelia actually thought about it. I wonder how long ago it was when she first did? I remember a discussion in a psychology course that some women look at a guy the first time they meet and ask themselves if he's marriage material. But she's only 18. A very mature 18, but 18 nonetheless. Could she already be thinking about marriage? Actually I believe the question was how do I feel about marriage?

"Hello, earth to Riley. Are you okay?" Amelia was waving her hand in front of me.

I shook my head. "Um, oh yeah, rootbeer please."

Amelia grabbed a rootbeer and a coke from the cooler and handed me my selection. "What were you thinking about just now?" A little unease in her voice.

I looked her over and smiled. "I was thinking I love you."

"I love you too, but really, that's what you were thinking?" There was air of disbelief in her voice.

"Yes it was. Honest." In my opinion, I didn't lie. I realized that if I needed to make a choice right now, marry Amelia or get out of her life, I would marry her in a heartbeat, without reservation, without regret, and know for a fact we would be happy together, always, even if we had to live in a cardboard box in a dark alley somewhere as long as we had each other. And isn't that the ultimate form of saying I love you?

The party was slowly dying down as guests began to leave. When Grammy left, she whispered to me to "Make her happy" and then to Amelia said "Follow your heart." The rest of her family gave a loving good bye to Amelia and a loving cold shoulder to me. I liked her Grandma's way better.

Soon there were just four people remaining and I suddenly felt as if I was in Agatha Christie's novel "And Then There Were None", with each of us pondering who was going to survive the next round. Jim gave us a harsh look and pointed to the house. It was time. Where's the firing squad? Amelia and I followed the Mosler's into the living room. Jim made a gesture for us to sit on the couch. Amanda sat across from us but Jim elected to stand, arms folded, with his right foot tapping a cadence onto the carpet. It was a form of intimidation. His way of saying we are beneath him and what he says is law. And I only got 'C' in psychology.

Jim immediately attacked Amelia again. "What else would you like to tell us about this relationship? Or is that a secret too?" There is no sugar coating his words as each are said in a harsh condescending way.

I squeezed Amelia's hand. I wanted her to come clean. No lies.

Amelia let out a deep breath and talked in a soft tone. "Sorry Dad. I've been spending most of my free time with Riley the past seven weeks and I'm certain I love him."

I saw Amanda have a look of shock as she mouthed the word "love?"

"So you've been going out seven weeks and you're already preparing for marriage?" Jim was speaking with force. "Are you going to give up all your dreams for some random guy? What about your scholarship?" He was getting redder with each passing second, filling with rage.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,055 Followers