All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 16'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible!

Hot fucking and sucking story. Loved it and am still stroking. Left handed now. Tex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

This is one of my favorite storylines ever. I hope to see many more installments.

My one note with the writing is continuity: Angela's hair alternated between black and blonde throughout the story. It's only a minor thing, didn't effect my enjoyment of the story though. Keep 'em coming!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Hotest Chapter

If this series is new to you don't read thid. go back to chapter one and read from there.

Very hot chapter. Think your prose becomes netter with each chapter.

How do you out do this one.

Start writing.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Keeps Getting Hotter

Don't read this hot seies without going back to the bigibbing.

Story keeps getting hotter and prose gets better.

How will you out do the last three chapters?

Hope you start some public exhibition and very basty sex.

Keep the series alive.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 17 years ago
"Not that I could focus enough to care"

What a whammy! This chapter felt like it was over "wicked fast", and it was certainly wicked bad. I love what Jessica calls James, I love that James was unsure about screwing a young girl, and that these were "normal" people. Very realistic - I could see some of my neighbors in this couple. Fantastico once again!

Irrumat0rIrrumat0ralmost 10 years ago
nicely done, colleague

There's something virtuoso about the way this series works its filthy way though all the categories.

You give voice to all the filthy fantasies about undergrads that I (another prof) don't let myself have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous