All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 19'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Big_ABig_Aalmost 17 years ago
Awsome!

Wow what can I say I loved the book and loved the storyline. At times it was a little far fetched but it was the ultimate mans fantasy. Thank you for the opportunity to read it I look forward to reading more in the future

azraeylazraeylalmost 17 years ago
mmmk dave...

not bad. not bad. i *flips hair* of course made it better. thanks for listening to me most of the time. but its sooo much fun to give you crap. kudos and all that jazz... rawr, etc, etc.

azraeylazraeylalmost 17 years ago
mmmk dave...

not bad. not bad. i *flips hair* of course made it better. thanks for listening to me most of the time. but its sooo much fun to give you crap. kudos and all that jazz... rawr, etc, etc.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Gret Wrap Up

Party was a nice touch. Love the way you wrapped the story up at the end.

Hope you next stories are a hot but with a completely different storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff

You really have a way with words and had some great descriptions. I look forward to whatever you plan to write next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well, it was fun while it lasted

I'm gonna miss this series, one of my all-time favorites. I looked forward to the new installments. Perhaps you could re-visit some of the characters in "spin-offs" or something, like give Taryn and Roxy another story. Either way, I look forward to whatever it is you've got coming.

troutwrangler06troutwrangler06over 16 years ago
good shit bro

series was great, indulging in all of the male fantasies, you even slipped in boots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Would make a great porn movie.

What can I say, I loved your decription of each conquest. Never have I heard a cunt be described and used in so many different ways. You have a gift of story telling. I could not wait to move onto the next chapter and then it was over. It left me hanging and wanting more.

Loved the ending and can only imagine where it goes from there.

JAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Prof & Jessica

It would be nice to see them get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got there in the end

Hey! In the middle there it got kinda formulaic but ended magnificently. Well done. A masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible Series

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LMAO

Loved the end!!! Story-lines on here usually have a lame ending, either predictable or they backed themselves into a corner. I loved this one!!! Weird sex scenes at times, but really kinky!

musecuesmusecuesover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Perhaps it was the reference in one of your chapters about Foucault's Discipline and Punish that got me going. I was totally floored by this amazing series! It's one sexual fantasy after another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great fucking story.

It seems odd to write this about someone who writes erotica, but you've got a lot more talent than some people out there who write normal books. That was a very, very well written story. While it was obviously fantasy, it was felt realistic....honestly, 10 out of 10. I look forward to reading whatever else you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

One of the best written stories I have read. Can't wait for another series. Had to stay up later each day to finish the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy guacamole!

Early on I didn't think I'd make it through this series, but you hooked me with just a few hints of this being more then just a series of entertaining fantasy scenes. It was worth hanging in to the end - great finish! I guess I'm still a sucker for a romantic and happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Of course u should make this a second and third bookm this is worthy of a oscar keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I need you to write a 2nd book to this just this chapter alone i got off 3 times...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent work

One of the best series I've read, a pleasure to not have spelling and grammar distract from a wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wasted talent

The author has written a fascinating series of stories. The storytelling is a 5, the character development is excellent, descriptive language is highly erotic. Unfortunately, the negative/violent/insulting nature of the character interactions spoils the storytelling.

Too many violent/aggressive sex acts- not enough pleasure!

The author's talent is wasted because of the aggressive and violent dialogue and sex distracts from the basic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Come on ??? Violent????

Outstanding stories !!!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Excellent story and writing

I think the story has ended leve it to the imagination to end it for ourselves..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous