Oral Friends Ch. 08.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They jumped up, switched chairs, and in no time had resumed their fondling with a different guy.

"This is wonderful," Debby said. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"I know, Debby," Margo said. "Here we are in a strip joint fondling half naked men we don't even know!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves, would you like to see something else?"

"Something else?" Margo asked curiously.

"Yes, remember I told you these guys are exhibitionists besides being submissive. I have an idea and I think you'll like it."

Rich and Joe smiled at me, letting me know they were up for whatever I had in mind.

"Slut, Stretch, stand up please." They stood, waiting for my next instruction. "Lean over the table and spread your legs, let's give Debby and Margo a good look at you, shall we?"

"Yes, Sir!" they responded in unison. They had to move a bit to allow them room to lean over the table and also to spread their legs. Debby and Margo's mouths hung open, staring at the genitals displayed in front of them.

"Please, take your time, they love this," I said.

Debby and Margo pulled their chairs up close to each other, behind the guys. Their faces were so close that I thought they were going to kiss them.

"It's so stretched," Debby said softly, as she really examined Joe's rings.

"I know," Margo said pointing at Rich. "Did you see how swelled his cock is in this cage? It must be so painful."

"Slut, tell Margo how you feel," I ordered.

"It is uncomfortable, Miss but I love it. My master wants me like this and I want to make him happy. I sometimes wish I could wear it all the time."

"How about you, Stretch. Tell the ladies how you feel and what your goal is."

"I am a bit stretched at the moment, Miss. I've only had eight rings on before tonight but I was inspired by the crowd. My ultimate goal is to wear twelve at one time," Joe said proudly.

"Twelve!" Debby cried in surprise. "That's what, six inches?"

"That's right, Miss. My ultimate goal is to stretch my nuts so that they hang six inches! Even after I reach my goal I'll still wear my rings because I love the feeling, and to be honest, I love the looks I get when I show them off."

"I'll bet you get some looks!" Margo said.

"He loves to walk in the mall in shorts like these so that people can see his genitals. You should be behind him on an escalator!" I laughed.

"I'd love to be!" Margo said enthusiastically. "I just love looking up a guy's shorts and seeing his cock hanging out!"

Speaking of cocks, you must think it odd that I haven't mentioned Joe's cock in all of this. When you have a guy with nine half inch rings on his scrotum it kind of grabs all your attention, if you know what I mean! I leaned down to check on Joe's cock and I could see that it was painfully erect. Thinking back, he'd been hard throughout his dance and that was a while ago. There was quite a bit of precum on the table under him, too. I looked over at Rod, who was taking in the scene very quietly. I suppose he was feeling a bit left out. I had an idea how to get him involved, very involved.

I let the women play for a while longer. I guessed that Rich and Joe might be getting stiff, no pun intended, from being bent over so long. Just as I was ready to move things along I heard Joe grunt and there was a thunk against the table.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Stretch! I didn't mean to do that. Are you all right?" Debby said solicitously.

"What happened, Debby?" I asked.

"I was holding Stretch and he slipped out of my hands! I didn't mean to hurt him!" she said, sounding like she was going to cry.

"Stretch, are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm okay, Sir. It surprised me more than anything, the rings took the impact." He looked back at Debby. "Really, I'm all right."

"Why don't you two sit down now? Your backs probably need a rest." I said.

Debby and Margo moved their chairs back while Rich and Joe stood up, stretched to get the kinks out all the while giving the girls a good look, and then sat back down.

We were all chatting about the contest and drinking our drinks when I glanced over at Joe and was reminded about his condition. He'd been erect, or partially so for well over two hours. It wasn't good for him to be that way. I wanted to put my plan to bring Rod into the action but I needed to talk to Joe first. I got up, walked over to Joe and tapped him on the shoulder. I nodded my head for him to follow me and I headed to a dark area a few feet away.

"Yes, Sir?" Joe asked.

"I want to get Rod in on the action and I've got an idea but I need to ask you a question. I want Rod to get you off. Do you think you could handle it when your balls try to rise up, given how tight they are?"

"I can handle it for you, Sir!" Joe said enthusiastically.

"I'm pleased to hear you say that Stretch! Go back and sit down," I said and we went back to the table.

Once we were seated again I turned to Rod. "Rod, I'd like you to do something."

"Yes?" he said confused.

I looked at him sternly and waited. He got the hint, quick.

"Yes, Sir," he said.

"That's better," I looked over at Joe as I spoke but I could see all eyes were on Rod and me. "Stretch has been erect for over two hours now. That is bad for him. I wouldn't want him to be hurt so I want you to give him some relief. I want you to climb under the table and get him off using only your mouth. Please do it now."

Rod was off the chair and under the table so fast I thought he'd knock it over! I could tell by Joe's face that Rod had started. His face was a mixture of agony and ecstasy. I looked at the girls who were trying to look under the table without being too obvious.

"Holy shit! He's actually sucking him off!" Debby said loudly.

"Quiet!" I hissed. "Do you want to get us thrown out of here?"

Debby looked embarrassed. "No, sorry."

I had another wicked idea that I figured Rod might like. "Rod," I called out loud enough to be heard. "Do not swallow. I want you to show all of us how well you did."

I was surprised to see it but Rod's hand popped out from under the table, waving to let me know that he'd heard me. I guessed it wouldn't take long, since Joe had been in a high state of arousal for quite some time and it didn't. I saw Joe stiffen and grab the edge of the table. His face scrunched up in a grimace and he moaned and grunted for several seconds, trying to remain as quiet as possible.

He sagged back in his chair and I knew he was done. I hoped Joe wasn't in too much pain but he opened his eyes and smiled widely at me. I smiled back, happy that he'd enjoyed the experience.

Rod slowly climbed back into his chair and waited for my next instruction. His mouth was closed tightly, he didn't want to lose anything!

"Very good, Rod! Stretch looks much more relaxed now," I said proudly. "Margo, Debby, would you like to verify that Rod performed his duty well?"

The girls looked at each other then to me, curiously. Debby spoke for both of them. "How do we do that?" she asked quietly.

"Come over here and stand on either side of Rod, please," I directed. They moved into place quickly and waited. I could see that they were excited to be included in this little demonstration.

"All right, Rod. Please lean your head back and open your mouth so these lovely ladies can see that your mouth is full of Stretch's come!" I said with a smile.

Rod leaned his head back, opened his mouth and waited. Debby and Margo giggled and looked into Rod's mouth.

"Oh my God!" Margo whispered.

"I know! Can you believe all the cum in there! Geeze, Stretch must have been saving that stuff up for days!" Debby said.

"Debby, since we can't see would you describe it for us?" I asked.

"Describe it?" she said uncertainly.

"Yes, tell us what you see please," I directed.

"Okay, his mouth is almost full of come," she said softly. "I can't see any of his back teeth and most of his tongue is covered as well. It's thick and white and it has coated his mouth everywhere."

"Very good, Debby. It sounds like Rod did well, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yes, he did very well. I was watching him under the table. He really loves to suck cock, doesn't he?" Debby asked.

"He sure does, when we're together he can't get enough of our cocks," I said with a chuckle. "Since you've obviously done such a good job, Rod, you deserve a reward. When I give you the command I want you to swallow Stretch's come but I want you to leave your mouth open so Debby and Margo can see."

Debby and Margo looked at me with shocked expressions. I smiled and winked at them and they smiled back.

"Swallow," I commanded.

It was difficult for Rod to swallow in his position and keep his mouth open but I saw his throat working as he swallowed a total of four times before he stopped.

"Is it all gone, Debby?" I asked.

"Yes, Phil, yes it is," Debby said awestruck.

"Good, ladies why don't you take your seats," I said. I turned to Rod to see how he was doing. I needn't have worried. Rod's face was split in a grin that went from ear-to-ear! "You did very well, Rod, I'm proud of you!"

Rod's smiled widened further, if that was even possible. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for letting me provide Stretch with relief!"

Since Rod was enjoying this new side of himself so much I guessed it wouldn't hurt to try something else. I looked over at the two women and caught their attention. "You know girls, there is one cock you haven't seen. Would you like Rod to show you his cock?"

Debby, being the brave one, spoke right up. "Oh yes! We'd love to see Rod's cock wouldn't we, Margo." Margo nodded her head yes in answer.

I turned to Rod. "Normally I'd have you drop you pants so the ladies could see you properly but I don't want to draw any more attention than we already have. Why don't you pull you cock and balls out through the zipper so the ladies can admire you?" I said.

"Yes Sir!" Rod said, getting into the spirit of the evening. He stood, turning his back to the rest of the crowd, and pulled his zipper down. Like the rest of us, Rod didn't wear underwear when we got together, and I could see the large wet spot on the front of his pants where he'd been leaking all night. I probably had one too but I didn't look. Rod hauled his meat out of the opening and dropped it, putting his hands behind his back.

The looks on the girl's faces was worth the price of admission. I guess they'd never seen one as thick as Rod's!

"Holy shit!" Debby squeaked trying to remain quiet. "That thing is huge! I didn't know they could be that thick!"

Margo didn't say anything; she just stared with her mouth open.

"Yes, he has a thick one, doesn't he? I believe it's almost as big around as a beer can. I can barely get my hand around it," I said easily. "My mouth was really stretched the first time I blew him!"

"You suck cock too!" Debby asked shocked.

"Oh yes! We're actually a group of guys who get together for mutual oral action periodically. We normally take turns giving and receiving. Tonight is a special occasion to allow Slut and Stretch to explore their fantasies."

"That sounds so fucking hot!" Margo said. "I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you guys get together!"

"Do your wives know? I mean it's obvious you're all married, you have wedding rings on," Debby said.

I didn't want to get into that side of our relationship with these two women so I lied. "Yes, they do. They know we have these feelings and they don't mind when we get together." I glanced around; no one was paying us any attention, thank goodness. I leaned over to Rod and slipped my mouth over his cock. I pressed down hard allowing my lips to stretch, then pulled off and sat back.

From the looks on everyone's faces it looked like my surprise suck was a success. "Rod, put your cock away and sit down please," I said as if nothing had happened.

"Yes Sir," Rod said, sounding stunned.

I sat there smiling, enjoying the looks I was getting from everyone at the table.

"What?" I asked innocently. "Haven't you ever seen a man suck a cock?"

Well that broke the tension and everyone laughed. Debby and Margo were still a bit shocked but Rich and Joe just smiled and shook their heads. Leave it to me to keep surprising them with my actions.

"I can't believe you got the whole thing in your mouth!" Debby exclaimed. "I don't think I could do it."

"I know I couldn't!" Margo cried. "It would break my jaw!"

I smiled proudly. "Well it did take a while to get used to it. It is an awesome feeling to have your mouth so full though."

Our conversation continued for a while longer but I knew it was getting late. We had to leave early in the morning so we needed to head back to the cabin.

"Guys, I hate to end this but we need to get going if we're gonna leave early in the morning," I said regretfully. Rich and Joe looked at each other and I knew something was up.

"Sir, do you think Stretch and I could walk to the car naked?" Rich asked carefully.

I smiled and shook my head with a chuckle. "You two really are exhibitionists aren't you? Let me see what I can do," I said as I walked away from the table. I walked over to the bar and asked if I could see the manager. A few minutes later a tall man in a tie approached me.

"Hi" he said as he extended his hand, "I'm the manager, what can I do for you?"

"Hi," I replied as I shook his hand, "My name is Phil. I'm here with two guys who were in your contest, Rich and Joe?"

"Oh yes, those two! I want to thank you for bringing those guys here. I haven't had this many ladies stay after amateur night in a long time! They sure are kinky aren't they?"

"Yeah, well what can I say. Anyway, they are major exhibitionists, if you haven't already guessed, and they'd like to leave the club naked. We don't want to cause you any problems so I thought I'd check with you first."

"They want to walk out of here naked?! Why doesn't that surprise me? I don't see why not. The local cops have already made their nightly visit and I doubt any of the women here will complain. Go for it and tell them I said thanks for the great show!"

I thanked the man and walked back to the table with a smile. "The manager said thanks for the great show and to go for it!"

Rich and Joe high-fived each other, "Yes!" They pulled their shirts off and shoved them in the bag along with the shorts that had been sitting on the table all night. I took the bag and stepped back. I planned to follow them out. I wanted to see the crowd reaction!

Debby turned to Joe, putting her hand on his arm. "Stretch, would you and Slut walk Margo and me to our car? It's so dark out there, we would appreciate the company of two big strong men," she said sexily.

Joe smiled proudly. "We'd be pleased to, Miss Debby." Joe stood and offered her his arm. "My lady?"

Debby giggled and took the offered arm. Rich stood and offered his arm to Margo. "Thank you, kind sir," Margo said sweetly.

"My name is Slut, Miss Margo. Phil is the only Sir here," he said with a smile.

"Sorry, Slut. Please forgive me," she said demurely.

"Okay, everybody, shall we get going?" I asked.

Joe and Debby led the way, followed by Rich and Margo, with Rod and I bringing up the rear. We were an odd looking group; two naked men, one in a cock cage the other in stretcher rings, with two fully clothed women on their arms, laughing and chatting as they walked through the club oblivious to everything around them. I was enjoying the looks on the women's faces as we passed by. Most of them showed surprise but more than a few looked jealous, as if they'd like to be the one escorted through the club by a naked man.

"Take good care of him, honey!" one woman called out to Debby.

Debby smiled evilly, "I plan to!"

All too quickly we were out the door and standing in the parking lot. "We'll wait in the car while you two walk the ladies to their car. Don't be too long though, okay?" I said.

"Okay," Rich said as he led Margo away.

**********

I was in heaven but I still couldn't believe it. I was walking Margo to her car, stark naked, wearing my cage! Anyone who wanted to look could see me and know my situation. It was humiliating but it was the humiliation that I craved. I looked over to see Joe and Debby. They were talking softly so I couldn't hear them.

"So, Miss Margo, did you have a good time this evening?" I asked quietly.

"I sure did! I think I'll remember this night for rest of my life. I can't believe you did what you did tonight. Do you really like doing this?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, I do," I said sincerely. "I don't do this all the time, just once in a while. I've had submissive feelings but didn't really recognize them. It was Phil who helped me discover them. He's the one who bought my cage but as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to wear it for him. I understand this kind of thing isn't for everybody but I really love it!"

"I'm so glad to hear that, Slut. I can't believe I'm calling you Slut and not Rich," she said unbelievingly.

"It's part of the role play, Miss Margo. When Phil and I are together normally I'm Rich and he's Phil and we take great care to please each other. Phil is very good at oral, you know. My greatest pleasure is when he deep throats me."

"He deep throats? I can't do that!" she said embarrassed by her admission.

"I can too. It took some practice with my wife's dildo but I did it. I was so proud of myself the first time I was able to do that for Phil."

"You two seem like great friends."

"We are. We've known each other forever. I trust Phil. I couldn't do this with just anybody. If I didn't trust the person to protect me and, more importantly, treat me normally after the role play is over, I would never do this. Phil helps me free myself to be the kind of submissive I know I can be."

"That's really sweet, Slut. You are one hell of a guy. Your wife must be a lucky woman to have a guy like you."

"She is, and I love her with all my heart."

We arrived at the car and after Debby unlocked the door I opened it for Margo.

"Slut, may I kiss you?"

I blushed, "All right, one little kiss." I was expecting a peck on the cheek but Margo squatted down, picked up my cage and planted a big wet kiss on my balls. She stood back up and kissed my cheek as well, smiling shyly.

"Make sure you wash the lipstick off later, I wouldn't want your wife to wonder who was kissing your balls," she said with a saucy grin.

"I'll be sure to do that. Thank you Miss Margo, I really enjoyed exposing myself to you. I loved your hands on me and my cage."

"You're very welcome, *Rich*," she said with a smile as I closed the door. The car started and they pulled away.

"Well Stretch, I guess we should be getting back to the car," I said as we walked slowly through the parking lot, enjoying the night air on our naked bodies.

**********

I felt odd, I hadn't had another woman on my arm in years and here I was, completely naked, walking a strange woman to her car!

"I had a wonderful time, Stretch," Debby said. "Why did you choose Stretch anyway?"

"Phil chose it but it does seem to fit, doesn't it?"

She leaned forward, glanced down, and giggled. "Yes, I guess it does. So, tell me, how did you get into this little fetish of yours?"

"I was inspired by my wife, actually," Joe said proudly. "I've always had low hanging balls and she told me she loved them. Being funny she asked me if I could make them longer. I didn't say anything at the time but it got me thinking and I did some research on the internet. I found a guy who makes these rings in his home shop and here we are. She's really supportive. She loves to put my rings on, and believe me she takes care of me after she does!"

"I'd love to be able to do that," she said wistfully.

"Sorry, but we don't have time."

"Yeah, well here we are," Debby said as she got her keys out and unlocked the door with the fob. "Could I touch you again? Please?"