Oral Friends Ch. 08.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that," Joe smiled.

Debby stepped closed and grabbed me firmly, pulling my sack toward her. "I still can't believe how heavy this is. I'm surprised you're not in constant pain."

"I'm used to it but the pressure is spread out pretty evenly. It's only painful when I put on a new ring, like tonight."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm hurting you again," she said and I could tell she was going to release me.

"No, you're not. I like it when you hold me. I can't explain it, but it's a different feeling being naked with another woman who is holding me like this. It's a really great feeling."

"Thanks for telling me that. I've been so nervous holding you because I was afraid to hurt you." She looked me in the eye and grinned. She squatted down, pulling my sack toward her and ran my balls all over her face. The feeling of my balls rubbing on her soft skin was electric but it was her kiss on them that nearly had me coming. Debby stood up, noticing my excited condition.

"Oh, I've done it again. I've got you all excited." She made a movement to take me in her mouth but I stopped her.

"No, Debby, don't, please. I'm a happily married man. I haven't had sex with another woman since I got married and I don't plan to start. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but it's different with the guys, you know?"

"I understand," she said with a sad smile. "I respect you for honoring your marriage." She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. I opened the door and she climbed in. I closed it behind her and leaned into her window.

"Thanks for helping me enjoy my fantasy this evening, Debby. Your presence took my exhibitionism to a whole new level."

"I'm glad I was able to help but it is me who should be thanking you and your pals. I don't think I've ever had a more intense sexual experience with my clothes on!" she laughed heartily. Debby started the car, put it in gear and pulled away.

"Well Stretch, I guess we should be getting back to the car." Rich said. We headed to the car, taking time to enjoy the trip.

**********

While we waited I wanted to see how Rod was feeling about what happened this evening and his part in it.

"So Rod, did you enjoy yourself?" I asked with a smile.

"Very much so, Phil," he said enthusiastically.

"I didn't know if I went too far when I had you blow Joe and then show the girls his come in your mouth," I said carefully.

"No! I loved it! I didn't really understand it but I actually liked being ordered to do those things." He paused looking at his hands in his lap. "Do you think I might be submissive too?"

"You might be. How do you feel about that?"

"Confused, actually. I found that I wanted to obey you and I was very excited being watched by those girls when I did those things, but I've never had those kinds of thoughts before."

"It's nothing to be worried about. Rich didn't know it either. You remember, we kinda stumbled on it one day when we were together. He's found that he enjoys his submissive side and I enjoy helping him find out what he likes and doesn't like. I bought the cage on a whim but when I showed it to him he practically begged me to put it on him! I guess what I'm trying to say is having submissive fantasies and actually acting them out is not a problem as long as it is what you want to do. If you want I'll help you like I've helped Rich, would that be okay?"

"I think so. Could I think some more about tonight and let you know? I think I'd like to have some time to absorb everything and how I feel, away from the heat of the moment so to speak."

"I think that's an excellent idea, Rod. Oh look, here come Rich and Joe."

The guys climbed in the car and I pulled out of the parking lot, and headed for the cabin.

"So, did you get the girls to their car safely?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah," Joe said. "I'm glad you invited them over, Phil. That was an inspired decision."

"It wasn't that inspired. Knowing how you two want to show off your bodies I figured you'd love to show off up close and personal."

"Well, it was a great idea, that's all I have to say," Rich piped in.

"I'm curious, how did you feel about bending over the table and letting the women look at you like that?" I asked.

Rich spoke up first. "Well you know me, I get off on the embarrassment as much as the exposure. I was really excited having them looking at me from that angle."

"Oh, is that why you spread your butt-cheeks like that at the end of your dance?" I asked.

"Yeah," Rich said dreamily, obviously reliving the experience in his mind. "I was so excited kneeling there with my cage hanging down like that and all of a sudden I got the idea to spread my cheeks. My face was hot with embarrassment but I loved it. All those women looking at me like that was a real trip! God I swelled up so hard I thought I was gonna pop the cage!"

"There's no chance of that happening. That baby is made of aircraft grade plastic. It would take a lot more than pressure from your cock to break it!" I said.

"I know but it felt that way. Bottom line, I loved having those women look at me bent over like that." Rich said happily.

"How about you, Joe?" I asked. I was more concerned about how he was feeling. I wasn't surprised by Rich's answer but I wondered how Joe viewed the experience.

"At first I wasn't too sure about it, but I'd committed myself earlier when I didn't stop you when you called me Stretch. I figured if Rich could do it so could I. What I didn't expect was the rush I got from it! I couldn't see who was touching me or how. All I felt was multiple hands rubbing, pulling, bending and stroking me. I was actually lost in the sensation there for a while, at least until Debby dropped me against the table!" Joe chuckled.

"You should have seen her face," I said. "I thought for sure she was gonna cry!"

"I know, I could hear it in her voice," Joe said. "I'm glad she calmed down when I told her I wasn't hurt because I sure didn't want them to stop!"

By this time we were pulling into the driveway of the cabin. We hopped out of the car and headed inside.

"What are the sleeping arrangements guys?" I asked. "With four of us somebody is gonna have to double up."

"Why don't you sleep with me, Phil? This way I can take care of your morning woody!" Rich said with a chuckle.

"You've got a deal, Rich!" I said as we moved to the guest bedroom.

I closed the door and started to undress while Rich climbed into bed since he was already naked. I pulled the covers down on my side, climbed in, set the alarm and turned out the light.

"Phil, thanks for being such a great friend."

"You don't have to thank me all the time, Rich. We're friends."

"I know but I feel so grateful to you for understanding me so well and giving me what I need even if I don't know I need it."

"What do you mean?"

"My cage, for one thing. I would never have thought about something like that but as soon as I saw it I *knew* it was what I needed to go to the next level in being submissive to you. You somehow knew I'd like wearing it, didn't you?"

"I had a pretty good idea you would. When I nudged you with my foot that day you reacted very strongly so I got to thinking that you might enjoy not being able to touch yourself until I gave you permission. I'm glad I was right."

"Not half as much as I am! I can't explain how it feels to know that I'm controlled by you in this very fundamental way and that everyone who sees me knows it. I get all tingly inside just thinking about it! I still don't understand why I get off on the humiliation but I'm not going to argue either. Having those women at the club, and then Debby and Margo, looking at me and knowing I was submissive to someone was very humiliating but it was so exciting at the same time. I wouldn't want to do this every week but I'd love to do it again, someday."

"We will, Rich, we will. It was exhilarating seeing you dancing on that stage knowing that I owned your cock and nobody could touch it without my permission. I was so proud of you tonight because I knew you were doing this to please me as well as yourself. I'm glad we found this part of our relationship, even if it was by accident."

"Margo asked me about you and me tonight." Rich threw out.

"Oh what did she want to know?"

"She wanted to know if I was happy doing what I do for you. She wondered if I was being forced, you know. I told her that I trusted you more than anyone and that I could never do what I do if I didn't. I explained about my submissive desires and how you help me develop in that area. I also told her that I loved our regular relationship even more. I told her that the submission and exhibitionism was fun once in a while but our friends with benefits relationship was the most important thing to me."

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Rich. I still worry sometimes that we're getting too much into this and we're going to lose our regular relationship."

"Never! I love you sucking me too much for that!" Rich laughed.

"Good, that's settled then. Good night." I started to turn over but Rich stopped me.

"Are you hard?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact I am, why?"

"Well I'd like you to do something for me," Rich said sounding uncertain.

"I'll do whatever you want, you know that." I said reassuringly.

"I know. Okay. I'd like you to put your cock between my legs while we fall asleep. I want to feel you touching my balls. Is that okay?"

I smiled in the dark and scooted over close to him. "How do we do this?" I asked.

Rich turned so he was facing away from me lying on his left side. He raised his right leg to a 45 degree angle. "Okay, now you snuggle up behind me and put your cock between my legs."

I got into position and pressed my groin against his butt, sliding my cock up tight against his cage and balls. He lowered his leg effectively trapping me in place. I felt him touch the head of my cock where it poked out from between his thighs. "Ah that's perfect. It feels as good as I had hoped. Good night, Phil."

Good night, Rich," I said.

The last thought I had before I fell asleep was to wonder what new things Rich would want me to do. I knew I'd probably do most anything for him.

End