All Comments on 'Oral Friends: Marilyn's Story'

by oralfriend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Don1028Don1028almost 17 years ago
Oh-How I envy these guys-Friends with privilages

and loving wives who understand and enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very HOT!!!

Very hot story and well written as usual. Keep up the good work. I wish I had a cock to suck so my wife could watch and enjoy. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Texan065Texan065almost 17 years ago
Wow

All I can say is WOW. I really like your stories. I wish mine were as good. This is a continuing fantasy of mine that you have well put to words. I can hardly wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice

Very enjoyable read. I have been watched by a woman as her husband and I sucked each other, and he screwed my ass. It was nice to have her there watching. Try it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I absolutely loved all of it!

I loved it, I love the whole series from when Phil told Rich his fantasy, I would love to see the girls tell the guys that they know and are fine with it!Maybe when they get together for dinner and they could ask the boys if they could watch as it turns them on! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So HOT

This story actually mirrors my own experience a little bit! My wife and I once had a threeway with my best friend. She loved it (9 orgasms!) but didn't want to do it again. He and I liked it so much that we now sometimes blow each other in secret!

It's our fantasy to find a bi-sex couple that we can spend time with. My friend doesn't work (we aren't crazy about his wife - overweight and usually bitchy), but we are searching!

I'd love it if you continued this story and made it a foursome where everybody touched everybody! It would help "tie me over" until we find that couple we're looking for!

In the meantime, I'm going to keep up my secret meetings with my best friend!

astrolvastrolvalmost 12 years ago
great story

the girls should get together next and get caught by husbands then all 4 together

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
OMG

LMFAO they knew the whole time! I freaking love this. you made a great story epic with this final chapter. Thank you :D

willymakeitwillymakeitover 1 year ago

92122 Just now reading this story and liked it very much. I gave it 5 stars. I also see that this was written way back 2007. I’m disappointed that you didn’t write a follow up to it. The guys together, the wife’s together. Well I gotta go.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan10 months ago

What a perfect scenario!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous