Oral Friends - The Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So beautiful, Sir, I love your cock," Kissing down his shaft I reached his balls. Sir shaves his scrotum, as do I, so it was nice and clean with soft smooth skin, just begging for my tongue. Laving his scrotum with my tongue I reveled in the smooth feel against my tongue. Licking him again and again until he was coated with my spit I opened my mouth extra wide, capturing his sack completely in my mouth. I nursed carefully on him, reveling in the feel of him, his balls squirming in their sack in response to my tongue. Sir caressed my head while I sucked gently on him. It was at times like this I felt closest to him, his balls in my mouth, where they belonged. Glancing up as best I could I saw him gazing at me lovingly. My heart swelled with pride that I could bring this man such pleasure.

Reluctantly I released his balls, them falling between his legs, coming to rest hanging loosely. Licking up the shaft I gathered the precum that had been leaking from his head while I had been loving his balls. As usual he tasted so sweet, his precum was the best I had ever tasted. I think it was because we were so in tune with each other. It had to be fate that brought us together like this, master and slave, some cosmic force wanting us to be together.

When I reached the head, I opened my mouth wide slipping my lips over it, capturing with my mouth. Using my hands to cup and caress his balls I put my mouth and tongue to work. Swirling my tongue around the head I marveled at the hot smooth skin. It felt so good, licking him. Sliding my tongue further I contacted his slit, tickling it with the tip of my tongue. Pushing gently my tongue slid deeper into his slit. Sir groaned loudly, the sound inspiring me to greater heights. I could feel my own cock getting hard once more, the head knocking against his lower legs.

It was now that I sucked harder, drawing him deeper into my mouth until the head was lodged at the back of my throat. With a quick swallow his head slid past the opening, entering my throat where it slid slowly into the depths, coming to a stop when my nose contacted his belly. His short trimmed pubic hair tickled my nose a bit but it didn't deter me from my goal, keeping him as deep as I could for as long as I could. Handling his balls, a bit faster I swallowed, the muscles of my throat massaging his shaft from top to bottom. Sir slid his hand from the top of my head, down my face, coming to rest on my neck. Using his fingers, he lightly traced the outline of his cock where it bulged in my throat. I moaned as best I could, from deep in my chest, letting him know how much I appreciated his attention. About once a minute I had to draw back to breathe, taking his cock out only long enough to take in a shaky breath through my nose then plunging right back down, moaning happily the whole way.

All too soon for me I felt Sir's balls begin to rise in the sack so I began to furiously bob up and down on the shaft. Feeling the head swelling I was prepared when the first spurt of his orgasm shot out of the slit. I let the first two shoot directly into my belly, the warmth infusing me as well. I then pulled back so the head was resting on my tongue, the head swelling and spurting the whole time. As Sir was shooting I was overwhelmed when I felt my own balls drawing up as come began shooting out of the slit!

God, I couldn't believe it! I had come from giving my master pleasure and we had come simultaneously! It was amazing, feeling my mouth filling with his come at the same time I felt my own balls pumping my come wildly, not knowing where it was landing. Ultimately, we both stopped shooting but I held him in my mouth until he softened, nursing softly on the head so as not to cause pain to the sensitive head. I felt my own cock soften, hanging down between my legs once more.

Assuming the Presentation position I opened my mouth to show Sir his come, swirling it around before swallowing in one big gulp. Our eyes met and Sir smiled at me.

"You came with me, didn't you?" he asked knowingly.

"Yes, Sir, I did. I can't believe I came at the same time as you without touching myself. Just sucking you is enough to bring me off!" Glancing down I noticed his lower legs were dripping my come so I got on my hands and knees, using my tongue I cleaned up, swallowing all I could find. Once he was clean I licked up the few drops from the floor, enjoying the humiliation of cleaning come from the floor in front of him, showing him my submission in doing so. I helped him dress, kissing his now soft cock before pulling up his underwear. When I had finished buckling his belt I again assumed the Present position, waiting for any orders he may have.

"What time do you expect Joan home?" Glancing at the clock I saw we had less than an hour.

"Less than an hour I'm afraid," I said sadly.

"Why don't you get dressed and we can have a beer?" Sir said opening the refrigerator and taking out two beers.

"Umm, would you mind if I wore the cage this week? I really want to give it a thorough test." I lowered my eyes, knowing I wasn't fooling him a bit.

"Sure," he said knowingly. Picking the cage off the table he stood.

"Display!" I hopped off my knees, laying on my back, pulling my legs as wide as I could, smiling happily. Sir quickly and efficiently slid the cage on, locking it with the lock. As soon as it clicked I felt such a feeling of contentment come over me I knew I would never want to take it off.

"Do you still have the key?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"Good, get up and get dressed, those beers are getting warm. Hurrying to my bedroom I dressed quickly, returning to the kitchen. I sat down and took a big swig of the beer, the cool liquid quenching my thirst. We talked about everything and nothing until my wife came home. Phil left soon after and my wife and I watched TV before going to bed. Reluctantly I removed the cage, hiding it in the toilet tank. I knew I had to come up with a better hiding place, resolving to begin the search first thing in the morning.

I climbed into bed, kissed Joan goodnight and fell asleep to thoughts of adventures in our future.

The End

12