Orange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he replaced the candle. He would use it later.

Stuart stepped back towards the bed. Was it a whimper of fear beneath the gag or a whimper of excitement?

A young lad is usually more than a little interested in breasts. Stuart had rudimentary nipples but was so conscious that one of the many differences between men and women was the wonderful budding and then rounding of breasts.

His hand reached out to cup but Miss Erikson rolled onto her stomach again. She was not co-operating but that was not actually displeasing. He lunged and this time held her down whilst his free hand reached, pulled and undid the leather bow at the back of the bikini top leaving not only her back naked but Miss Erikson open to the delightful risk, if she moved too much, perhaps even rolled over, that her top might come adrift even without Stuart's fingers having to expose her breasts. It had reduced her limited defences.

Stuart's fingers stroked down Miss Erikson's back. Feeling the bumps of her vertebrae. Not perhaps the most intimate of caresses but they would come.

Amusing to see her feet and hands so tightly bound together. Mr Marksan had done a good job. Stuart wondered whether, if he was naked, what Miss Erikson would do if he brushed his erection against her hands. They were bound at the wrists but her fingers were free to touch and move. Would she try and hurt him or would she gently grasp with her fingers and fondle in excitement, feeling the same way about his male organ as he did about her breasts. How different from Mr Marksan's would his feel to her? The idea of Miss Erikson exploring his organ by touch was interesting. Perhaps he should blindfold her first.

He had felt a little nervous of revealing himself naked to the school nurse. This time he would not be wearing his shirt half hiding himself and his penis would be anything but at rest. The idea of a blindfold was suddenly attractive.

A second scarf to hand, a light blue scarf. It was over her eyes and tied behind Miss Erikson's head almost before she knew it. She did not roll over but the little silver bells tinkled a bit.

Stuart stepped back and silently began to undress. He felt strangely better with the woman unable to see. Before, he had felt slightly embarrassed when she saw him ogling her - and ogling he had been and was! There she was all trussed up on the bed and with the leather bikini top falling away at the sides revealing a little of the sides of her not insubstantial breasts. Wow!

Naked, Stuart looked down at himself. That certainly was an erection. No question about that!

On the bed lay the school nurse, unaware of what was now very much present in the room. Unaware, but might suspect his penis had been - could he use that word - unleashed. He had, after all, been quiet for a time. Stuart stood right by the bed staring, staring at what was all his to play with for almost an hour. Unsurprisingly he gave his penis a few slow strokes. It was what he normally did and what a feast for his eyes before him! He could just have slipped his hand under Miss Erikson and cupped a breast, his fingers going twixt leather and skin. Instead he climbed up on the bed, the movement alerting Miss Erikson to where he was. She rolled a little but not enough to reveal her breasts.

Wonderful to stand on the bed, feet planted either side of Miss Erikson and his penis - his erection - standing so powerfully dominant above her. It was exciting. He swallowed. It would not be good to find himself suddenly coming, his penis spurting all by itself and his semen falling like rain - warm rain - down upon Miss Erikson's back.

Slowly Stuart spread his legs, bringing his penis and balls down and down until they were just inches from Miss Erikson's hands. Her wrists bound the one to the other but her fingers free. Such an exciting idea, the school nurse touching him sexually. Perhaps he might, now she and Mr Marksan were rather in his power, visit her in her office for her to use her hands. Visit her in a free lesson for her, perhaps, to take a semen sample from him. Just such an idea to be standing there as her fingers worked him; she in her starchy nurse's uniform: he with his cock sticking out of his uniform trousers. In one hand the specimen jar: in the other his penis! Perhaps it would need to be a weekly collection... why not! Or, and why not indeed, she sit on his lap, allowing him up into the hidden depths of her white starchy skirt, where she would indeed be ready and 'commando,' and let him place the semen sample in her own warm receptacle!

Carefully, unsure of Miss Erikson's reaction, he eased himself tentatively a little further downwards. It was, unsurprisingly his hanging balls that first felt the touch of her fingers. Lovely! The sudden touch of her fingers - and then movement. Her finger tips fluttering as she tried to establish what she was feeling and then not a squeezing or an attempt to dig her finger nails into his soft and vulnerable skin but a gentle stroking. His penis literally bounded at the touch to his scrotum. Stuart moved his erection in and felt finger tips touching, all up and down his knob, gentle little butterfly-like touches. Exquisite. Her fingers trying to grasp. It was wonderful to hold it just beyond her reach and feel the fluttering of her fingers as she tried to hold. It came to Stuart that Miss Erikson was actually quite worked up. This was perhaps not going to be the reluctant sex he had sort of expected: she wished to hold him - and he let her.

Between her fingers his penis was held, they had closed around his knob and were feeling its shape before slowly exercising his foreskin back and forth just as Stuart did to himself in the privacy of his bed - but so much better! Another's hands and, what was more, those of the school's sexy nurse, tied up, blindfolded, gagged and in a leather bikini. It was all a little like he might have felt some years back at finding the key to the school 'tuck shop' and stepping into it at midnight all alone, with the prospect of gorging himself on chocolate and sweets and then taking his first bite into a Mars bar.

Stuart was in no hurry. He allowed himself to be fingered and played with. Allowed his excitement to build almost to a climax before he eased himself back upwards, the fingers seeming reluctant to let go and still trying to grasp. At the last the fingertips no longer able to purchase but sliding on the smooth skin of his glans, made the slipperier by a small release of Cowper's Fluid - pre-cum,

Feeling completely energised, his penis swollen and iron hard, Stuart stood on the bed above the nurse; he was having a whale of a time and he had not even seen the nurse naked - yet! He rather felt it was time to make the leather top fall away so stepped across the bed and down to the floor.

He pulled a little on her tied up feet making her body rock but she allowed herself to twist a little in the middle and her chest stayed firmly on the bed. It needed Stuart to be a little more firm - with his hands. He pulled hard at her feet and over she came towards him. A bit of a thump on the bed as she fell and there she was on her side. Slowly Stuart walked around the bed, his erection bouncing. He had rather expected the movement to release Miss Erikson's breasts but despite the leather bikini not being tightly around the breasts and no longer still quite in position there was no revealing of nipples even if there was rather more smooth, white rounded skin was on show. Suggestive rather than blatant. It was very erotic.

Miss Erikson was, however, helpless. All Stuart had to do was reach and pull the leather aside and expose Miss Erikson and, of course, he did just that. And there they were, big and just so round. His first sight of breasts - well close to anyway. He had seen them before whilst Mr Marksan had been on the bed with Miss Erikson - when he had taken those photographs. There had been a little bit of camera shake as he had stared at the way they bounced up and down. She had been riding Mr Marksan in what Stuart knew was called the 'cowgirl' position. Her breasts had certainly been moving then! Resting the camera on the window-sill had certainly helped!

A real young woman's nipples! So much bigger than his own. So wonderfully exciting to see. Looking just so suckable! Women were just so different from men! Moreover, when his eyes dropped down her body he could see, there below her tummy, was another so interesting difference between boys and girls. Compared to his friends seen in the showers it could be said the school nurse lacked something - something substantial - that there was much less there than his friends possessed at the junction of their thighs, but it was all so much more interesting and neater, so beautiful and enticing to young Stuart. A slightly plump mound pushing up the leather of the bikini. A plump and just so interesting mound. Not the substantial hill that the packed away male genitalia would have made - a real bulge or prominence in the landscape - but, taken together with her thighs, it all looked much more like rolling downland.

To continue the simile, it was like rolling down land that dropped down into a combe where could be found perhaps not a little stream, but certainly, marshy ground and a cave to explore! But Stuart had not yet ventured so far - he was still exploring the uplands.

The uplands indeed! Two fine mounds there for him to ogle and then touch. No doubt Miss Erikson knew he was looking but she could see nothing. She could feel though - feel his breath close up, close to her nipples, just blowing on them. They actually hardened a little more as he watched. Stuart had certainly known nipples did that but to see the girl's nipples actually grow and firm was an excitement. Her little erections - and he also knew about the other little erection though his knowledge about that was entirely theoretical.

Stuart's hand closed over Miss Erikson's left breast. It felt substantial in his hand, soft and malleable. Stuart 'groped,' it was what was to be expected from a young lad given his first opportunity of touching a girl's breasts - and these were hardly a young girl's little budding items but very much the real womanly things. Big, firm and malleable. And in his palm the hardness of the nipple. His other hand came into play, kneading and exploring the other breast. Fingers drawing together as they slid up a breast and then catching and pulling at the nipple at its tip. A finger encircling the areola before the hand squeezed again.

A sigh from Miss Erikson. It seemed, maybe, she liked what Stuart was doing. Perhaps quite content to be under the control of a young inexperienced lad; perhaps enjoying the fumbling exploration and the unsureness of what to do: as compared to the mature experience of Mr Marksan, Stuart's teacher, and his probably firm hand.

Stuart's attention moved from plump breasts to the plump mound within the lower part of the leather bikini. On her right, her left hip pushed upwards from lying on her side, emphasising the swell of the woman's pelvis and across the hip the tied thongs of the bikini. It was not a simple leather bikini bottom but, perhaps to ensure a snug fit (or perhaps to make its removal easier), the leather was joined either side at the hips by tightly tied leather bows. It was not, perhaps, the most practical of garments. Being made from leather it would not be good for swimming and might get uncomfortably hot on the beach. Nice, though, to imagine Miss Erikson getting increasingly uncomfortable and hot - perhaps sweaty and even itchy - until she might exclaim she simply 'had to take the thing off.' The men present delighted as, first the leather top was discarded revealing her ample chest and then the hip thongs pulled and the leather falling to the sand revealing... revealing what Stuart still had not seen!

His hand reached for the thong. He liked the idea of Miss Erikson standing on the beach sighing in relief when the uncomfortable bikini has been removed whilst, around her, her male companions looked on with evident pleasure. Perhaps she looks wistfully across the near deserted beach to the sea and then says she is going swimming and asks 'is anyone else coming?' Men rise from the sand. "Oh, not like that - naked like me!" Swimming shorts drop to the sand but the men are not like her - not like her at all! "Oh, I did not mean... I just meant naked." And the lovely Miss Erikson begins running away towards the sea with her big breasts bouncing only to be followed across the sand a few moments later - perhaps giving her a bit of a fair start - by her young male companions all running and all finely erect. There will be fun when she is caught, there will be much copulation and splashing about both in the sea and in Miss Erikson.

Stuart pulled at the leather and the bow came undone. It was a bit ridiculous day dreaming about Miss Erikson when he had the real woman right in front of him! He could leave thoughts of the beach until bedtime!

Completely undoing the knot he folded the leather back a little way leaving Miss Erikson's thigh naked, nothing now covered the side of her right down from head to toe! Carefully he rolled her over on her other side and undid the other thong. Such fun to have a real young woman to undress. Now all that remained between her modesty and exposure was a little flap of leather. A little flap of leather so easily lifted.

Was Stuart excited? He was not sure he had ever felt so sexually charged. Never had his penis felt so full or the desire to release been so strong. He desperately wanted to grab his penis, wank it hard and spurt pints of his stuff all over Miss Erikson's almost naked body.

Perhaps Miss Erikson sensed the sexual charge because her hips wriggled a bit. Her little bells tinkled and the bikini bottom slipped revealing just a hint of golden curls. Stuart stared and gulped before putting his hands high in the air out of reach of his erection. Breathing heavily and trying to bring himself under control he did a circuit of the room like that with his arms raised - the whole experience was almost becoming too much for him. Stuart stood looking at himself in a mirror on the wall. An amazing sight - not so much his own self with his firmly standing erection in the foreground but the juxtaposition with the naked, or nearly naked, woman in the background.

Perhaps that was what both Mr Marksan and Miss Erikson expected; that Stuart would not be able to go the whole course and would lose his semen before he had even entered Miss Erikson. Perhaps her seeming compliance was all to achieve that object; leaving him to walk out past Mr Marksan merely emptied but not having taken the real prize. But would he not have other opportunities? He turned back to the bed. Might he not even sometimes sleep with Miss Erikson - perhaps fuck her not just at night but again in the early morning before walking back quietly, and very contentedly to his sleeping friends?

With renewed confidence, determination and a very strong erection, Stuart walked back to the bed and his hand reached for the little scrap of leather, his finger tips brushing curls and he pulled. He pulled the whole thing from Miss Erikson drawing the back piece right out through her thighs - that certainly made her moan and the bells tinkle again!

And there it was - Miss Erikson's sex - all exposed, with wonderfully soft looking curls, all forming a vee shape between her thighs. The revealed curls even fairer than her hair and through them Stuart could discern her Cleft of Venus descending to her most secret places. Enticing? More than! The fascinating way the delightful vee shape seemed to point down and between the legs. Pointing to 'the place,' the mysterious place of such interest to young lads (and older men, it really has to be said, as well). A place seldom out of their thoughts!

There was dampness on the leather. Stuart had an urge to tie the bikini bottom on himself. The idea of being suddenly in so close and intimate with her sex - though a greater and much closer intimacy with the school nurse was going to come. There was no one to watch, no one to see him dressing in a girl's bikini (bottoms that is. He had no desire to put the top half on!) Not the easiest thing to put on with only two hands! Made even more difficult with his not just bulging but poking out penis in the way.

Stuart had to sit on it on the bed rather than try to hold the bikini with one hand and attempt to pull up both back and front flaps and then do up first one thong to the side of his hip and then the other. It was much easier to tie sitting down. The leather was both warm and wet in a particular place - lovely against his skin. He stood and looked at himself in the mirror. Despite being a woman's garment it did not exactly look feminine on him. The soft leather moulded itself to his own shape and the thongs allowed for any extra space needed by his erection - the soft leather to the front moulding itself around his shaft and displaying the round egg shape of his balls.

It moulded but did not entirely contain his penis. Rising out from the top of the garment the last half inch of his shaft plus the whole of his engorged penis head appeared in the mirror, all squashed by the tightly strapped leather pressing against him, the cleft of his glans and his fraenum fully displayed. The soft leather - and the wetness - felt wonderful. He wondered whether the sight would be pleasing to Miss Erikson; whether she would be happy or, on the other hand, cross seeing her bikini so used? Would she enjoy, if free, pulling at the thongs and releasing his male organ. Nice to imagine her kneeling to do that and, released, it swinging down right in front of her mouth. Had perhaps she dressed Mr Marksan just like that? Had his erection pressed in just the same place or, perhaps, did he have his own version. possibly more of a soft leather pouch to hold his genitalia. Stuart smiled. Did Miss Erikson like that? There was no reason now why he could not ask Mr Marksan such questions and expect to be answered or even shown.

So pleasant to be able to turn back to Miss Erikson, cross the floor and place his hand on her tummy. She wriggled, anticipating what he would do next. His fingers moved down and just touched her fair curls, just the first few. Wonderful to be touching them, and then his hand moving a little further and just patting, simply feeling both the springiness of the curls and then a finger probed and slid into the little valley, her slit, her Cleft of Venus.

Stuart was impressed with his restraint. He did not let his finger run too far. No, he was saving that pleasure, the pleasure of touching her wet sex for later. Stuart did not wish to find himself forcing his finger between perhaps tightly clamped thighs: rather his intention was to bind her legs apart, tie the first one way and then tie the second the other, so as to leave Miss Erikson 'spread' with her sex fully exposed for his inspection. He had not seen a woman's genitalia, let alone close to, but had every intention of making a close and detailed examination before... before releasing his own restrained penis and making a very sexual connection.

Satisfied with his play in Miss Erikson's curls, Stuart, once more, moved the bound woman onto her front but this time he rotated her body so her head faced the right side of the bed. Her little bells tinkled as he moved her into position. Helpless she had little option but to be moved: she could have rolled a little but did not.

He stood looking down her length, looking at her bound hands which had already held him, her bound feet and naked bottom. He had not yet really touched the latter. He had no more than briefly touched the smooth rounded flesh, not yet patted or even stroked it. Tied as Miss Erikson was she could not resist if Stuart chose to smack her cheeks and see them wobble and perhaps even redden. It would be best to retie her if he wanted to do that. Tie her with her legs and feet out of the way, tie her perhaps bent over thearmchair, tied so she could not resist, could not roll away, tied with her legs a little apart and her cheeks just so vulnerable.