Orange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did Mr Marksan do that? Did he chastise Miss Erikson. Did he perhaps use a cane? And did she do the same to him?

Stuart's eyes came back up the woman's body, back up to her head. Lovely to look down and see Miss Erikson's face inches from his body and, better still, her mouth just inches from his leather restrained erection. Stuart knew very much what he wanted to try next - it was something that had kept him awake at night and resulted in not a little spilt semen - and that thing required the gag to be removed - the orange gag! Would Miss Erikson comply? Presumably she did with Mr Marksan. His understanding was that girls liked to suck.

His hands reached behind her head and undid the gag. It was very wet where it had been in her mouth. He watched her moving her jaw from side to side and opening and closing her mouth getting used again to its freedom. But she said not a word. There was no, "Please let me go." No cries to Mr Marksan for help or anything. Instead her mouth settled into a round 'O' shape with her lips curled over her teeth. It was completely obvious she knew what was coming next and was readying herself.

Stuart swallowed. He was really about to do that! Miss Erikson was making that so obvious. Her lips readied for his penis! Much as he was enjoying wearing Miss Erikson's leather bikini, he could not do what he wanted whilst strapped up. He tugged at the left bow and the thing slipped down his right leg and his erection swung down perfectly into position. The juxtaposition of waiting mouth, looking just so soft and, importantly, wet and his firm and readied penis was an almost perfect picture to the young lad. His foreskin fully retracted and the smooth soft skin of his knob so taut. Stuart could see the little hole at the tip of the rounded knob from whence, if he chose, he could squirt his semen into the girl's mouth. His choice, not hers, whether he did that or not. Simply amazing! He almost had to pinch himself to believe it was real.

Stuart moved forward until his knob was half an inch from the waiting mouth. It really, really was about to happen. He was going to push his penis into a girl's mouth!

A quarter of an inch - almost touching. And then it happened. First contact. His soft, smooth but very firm knob touched Miss Erikson's lips. He had sort of thought she might pull away but not a bit of it. Her lips moved, but very gently, a nibbling sort of movement, coaxing and pulling him inwards. A little rippling movement of her lips drawing at his knob. Feather light but insistent. Wonderful to both feel and see. Stuart pulled back and then touched again with the same effect and watched as gradually more and more of his penis was absorbed into her mouth. So soft compared to his own hand, so warm and so delightfully wet.

Stuart pulled back but there was resistance. A clamping of lips around shaft and undoubted suction.. Stuart pulled the harder, momentarily worried he was trapped, that whether he wanted to or not Miss Erikson was going to draw - suck - his semen out before he had the chance to try sexual intercourse. He knew it would not take that much effort on Miss Erikson's part!

There was a bit of a popping sound as he pulled out. He stood there with his penis erect as anything - and not a little wet - in front of the blindfolded girl as her lips moved, clearly seeking, clearly wanting his penis, clearly wanting to suck. The feeling had been fantastic. The sight equally wonderful. He wondered if, perhaps, he could ask - or rather tell - Miss Erikson that he would like to be sucked off during schooldays, perhaps during break or a free period. Going into her office and she just unzipping and she doing him whilst still in her nurse's clothing; Stuart liked the image of her just kneeling and applying her lips, perhaps a hand holding his balls and his penis not coming out of her mouth until it had done its thing. Might she wear lipstick?

Unsurprisingly Stuart could not resist pushing himself back in again. Miss Erikson's lips so open and rounded and actually moving, making the circle of her mouth first a little smaller and then a little larger. Such an invitation! Stuart touched and then pushed, sliding himself back into Miss Erikson's mouth, feeling the underside of his penis rubbing across the soft roughness of her tongue. In and then outwards and then pushing inwards again. Her lips holding him soft but firmly and again the sucking but he was in control now; Stuart knew he could pull away if he felt himself going too far; able to enjoy the sensations without the risk of coming too soon - but he knew, he simply knew, he was going to want to come that way another time or rather times!

It was as much a delight as he had expected. All the boys had talked in the dormitories about fellatio, he even knew the proper name - had looked it up in the big 'Oxford' dictionary in the school library. The speculation had been entertaining to listen to and take part in. Funny though to think of lying there in the darkness and knowing every other lad in the dormitory was doing just the same thing - every man jack of them erect and wanking at the talk!

It seemed a good idea to take another 'breather.' Take time to walk around the room as he regained his equilibrium, let his readiness to ejaculate calm a little! Nice to be able to inspect Miss Erikson's private quarters, see her things: her books, her ornaments on the chest of drawers. He could even take a peek inside the top drawers and see her underwear. There was after all nothing she could do to stop him. She could not see him because of the blindfold and could not move because of the binding: indeed, probably did not know what he was doing.

He even picked up a teddy bear. A well loved teddy bear perhaps the one that had been with Miss Erikson since she was very small. A bear which probably still sometimes shared Miss Erikson's bed. He knew Mr Marksan sometimes shared her bed for a night when Mrs Marksan was away. Stuart wondered if he too could join the bear in Miss Erikson's bed and sleep with her. He rather thought he would like that! Not, though, with Mr Marksan there as well. It might be a bit of a squash: Miss Erikson, Mr Marksan, the teddy bear and him! Though, perhaps, on the other hand, quite fun to feel the bed moving as they copulated beside him and then Mr Marksan rolling to the side with a reluctant, "it's your turn," and Stuart, in turn, rolling onto the naked, warm and maybe still very enthusiastic Miss Erikson.

Having inspected the room it seemed time to inspect Miss Erikson. Very possibly she would be completely compliant unbound but that was not the idea. Mr Marksan had left her trussed up and Stuart was going to do the same, though not necessarily in the same way.

The wooden framed settee seemed to give considerable possibilities. Hogtied as she was, Miss Erikson was not exactly 'open' and the word 'spread' was strong in Stuart's mind. He wanted her 'open' for inspection and for insertions - undoubtedly his penis was going in and going in all the way and, indeed, doing what penes do: but the candle called to him as well. He wanted to see the waxy and large candle pushing open Miss Erikson before he did the deed himself.

Again Stuart stepped up to Miss Erikson and pushed himself into her mouth. He wondered how far down her throat he could go but as he found his knob bumping up against the roof of her mouth he knew he was really going in the wrong way up. His penis curved upwards, her gullet went the other way: they were mismatched. What was needed was for him to be doing a handstand - difficult in the extreme - or Miss Erikson to be on her back with her head thrown backwards over the edge of the bed. A nice idea. Miss Erikson spread-eagled on the bed, her head back over the side of the bed and Stuart's erection so far down her throat that his balls rested on her nose or perhaps, if his scrotum was relaxed enough, even on her closed eyelids - one on each! Perhaps he might even see a swelling to her throat from his inserted knob! Of course, it all required remarkable control of the gag reflex. Stuart could not imagine he could take a penis down his throat like that - even if he wished to - and there was no reason for Miss Erikson to be any more able.

Pleasant to work at Miss Erikson's mouth and such a sensation from her moving tongue. He would have to - in the next week - visit her office for some more of that! The idea of releasing himself in her mouth such a strong desire.

Stepping back, Stuart began untying Miss Erikson. Not completely. First, the orange gag was replaced. He had no further need of her mouth - for now.

Under his control he moved the woman from the bed to the settee, lashing her hands this time far apart before moving to her feet and doing the same. One foot to the back of the settee, one to the front stretcher; it all leaving her spread-eagled and on the diagonal as regards the settee. As he tied the second foot Stuart was careful not to look at Miss Erikson's now fully revealed sex. The pleasure of that was to come after he had done the tying.

The adjective 'spread' was apt; naked and revealed; gagged, blindfolded, tied up and, yes, 'spread' and open. Stuart stood and admired his handiwork. His penis was clearly impressed - there was no let up in its firmness. It stood, peeled and ready, looking up at the ceiling. Stuart, though, was looking down at Miss Erikson and particularly at her open sex. So that was what it all looked like! Even from where he was standing he could see the sexual entrance to her body within the oval of her other lips. So open was she to his gaze that he could even see her bottom hole further down. He wondered if Mr Marksan ever... he would ask! Such a question, 'Sir, do you ever stick your penis up Miss Erikson's bottom? Is it difficult?' Even, 'Can I watch?' It would be interesting to see how it was done and how far in it went.

Lovely to stand looking down at the naked and helpless girl and know he was permitted to do things. Things that. undoubtedly, included sticking his penis into her and 'coming.' Most definitely. He was certainly going to do that! As he watched Miss Erikson suddenly began moving, testing the strength of her new bindings. Seeing the wriggling woman, her muscles straining, her thighs and hips moving - but all so restrained by the ropes - was just so wonderfully erotic and arousing to a young lad like Stuart. Her little bells tinkled. The woman was so clearly helpless and 'spread.' Quite surprising he did not just jump on her, push himself in and do the deed. It certainly was in his mind but he exercised control. That would certainly 'come' but he had other things to do first!

Stuart moved towards the wriggling woman, sat down and began his careful examination. More usual for young lads to get their first intimate knowledge of girls by a hand in the panties, perhaps slowly slid up a thigh under a skirt, or through the waist band of a pair of jeans. A somewhat confusing exploration of wet, slippery warm flesh where finding the little hole that admits a finger, at least gives a point of reference but actually everything else seeming a bit of a mystery. Not for Stuart. Fully revealed and open in the bright electric light was the school nurse. No embarrassment in looking up and seeing her watching him with a bemused smile at his slightly puzzled face as he identified the particular anatomic details: no embarrassment because she was blindfolded.

Perhaps a sensible thing to make available to all the boys. Mr Marksan perhaps giving a special lesson, a special biology lesson. "But sir, I'm not doing biology in the Sixth Form. I'm doing Arts.' The other boys looking with derision at, say, Jamieson whom they all thought a bit slow on the uptake. "Shut up, Jamieson." They are all more than interested!

After an explanation with chalked drawings on the blackboard, Miss Erikson brought in perhaps in a white towelling robe. "Now I think it would be good for you boys to see a naked woman and Miss Erikson has kindly agreed to demonstrate for you." Stuart could imagine the hush that would descend on the classroom.

Perhaps a rather brave thing to do. Be prepared to walk naked around a classroom of boys - well, young men really. On the other hand, Stuart was not completely sure Miss Erikson would not like that. After all he, himself, was not too sure he would not like being offered to a girls' school for a similar purpose. The teacher saying, "Now I think it would be good for you girls to see a naked man and young Stuart here has kindly agreed to demonstrate for you." He knew he would be both terribly embarrassed but again would relish the experience not least because the demonstration would include showing the girls an erection. He was sure it would not be there to start with.

"Now girls, pay particular attention to the penis. As you can see from my drawings on the board, it needs to change in order to penetrate a vagina and release its semen." On the board a somewhat ludicrous chalk drawings of both a flaccid and erect penis in cross section. Now hopefully if I tickle and stroke we should get a reaction. Ah yes. Watch carefully girls."

Perhaps thirty pairs of eyes, female eyes, watching as the blood pumped into his organ and it lifted itself jerkily into the air until engorged it stood at a 45 degree angle fully peeled. "Well girls, what do you think of that!"

Stuart surveying the room. Some girls open mouthed (the association with oral sex causing a definite bounce to his penis), but all staring.

"Stuart, would you mind walking around the class and showing the girls?"

Would he mind walking up and down the rows of desks turning this way and that showing off his 'manhood?' Err no!

"But no touching girls. We don't want Stuart making a mess all over your desks or exercise books or even you do we?"

"What do you mean, Miss?" A few girls a little innocent!

"I shall demonstrate shortly."

Stuart imagined himself swallowing. Not only was he exposed to the class naked, not only was he walking erect around the class turning this way and that showing off his very firm and strong erection but he was going to show the whole class an ejaculation; the teacher was going to bring him off for all to see; every one of the young girls was going to see him spurt. Each was going to see his white stuff being expelled. He hoped he would not disappoint. Perhaps it then being passed around the class, after its production, for all to examine and see. Perhaps spurted across a tray or just in a little glass jar - wherever the teacher had made him come.

Of course, in his own school, he could imagine Mr Marksan having got Miss Erikson to lie back on his desk with her legs open and had pointed all her bits out to the class, perhaps indicating some with the end of a pencil, might pick on one of the boys to demonstrate the contrast between the male and the female. And perhaps he might relish picking on Stuart, given Stuart's hold on him outside class. And Stuart would have to obey. Not so much fun walking around the classroom compared to the girls' school. Not so much fun walking around with an induced erection to the massive amusement of his fellows. Some very disparaging and ribald comments no doubt. And worse, perhaps a forced public ejaculation. Perhaps not so bad if it was Miss Erikson who took him in hand but not so good if Mr Marksan did the exercise or, perhaps worse if he had to stand and just wank.

"Get on with it, Levine." And the boys chortling and making rude and uncomplimentary comments.

Better if instead Mr Marksan had decided to show the boys real sexual intercourse and used Miss Erikson coupled to Stuart. There would be some jealousy there as they watched his penis entering Miss Erikson, there on the teacher's desk. Indeed, considerable jealousy as they watched his penis not only enter but go in and out of the aforementioned school nurse demonstrating coitus.

Entering Miss Erikson? Well not quite yet. Stuart had his inspection to make of the bound woman first. One hand on her bush pushing the wriggling woman down so she stayed still and with the forefinger of his other hand he touched the various bits of Miss Erikson's sex. That must be the pee hole. Funny, he'd always thought it further to the front and not just a hole flat against her body but coming out of a little raised bit of skin but, no, that must be her clitoris. A little shiny thing under a flap of skin. Touching it certainly elicited a response.

And this must be the labia major - what lovely little soft curly fair hairs. His fingers stroked. And these, the labia minora. He could pinch them together and hide her sex - that made her wriggle as well!

And, of course, the vagina. Wonderful, he could just stick a finger in it as easy as anything. An opening he just did not have in his body - though of course he did have the thing which would fill that hole so well! And did it not want to! It was straining like a dog keen to be off its leash!

Wonderful to be sticking his fingers in Miss Erikson, in the place where more normally Mr Marksan made his play - and being able to do it as much as he liked. Miss Erikson might wriggle, Miss Erikson might strain against her bonding but there was nothing she could do to stop him. One, two, three, four fingers in at once and making the fucking movement. Was she hating or loving it - at the mercy of one of the schoolboys?

It all looked so succulent, so lovely and... Stuart paused. Should he...? Perhaps he should apply his tongue. Did men really do that? The other boys certainly said so and Miss Erikson had mostly certainly sucked on his organ but this was different - very little to really get his lips around, more of a 'slurp' the way it looked! Could he really stick his tongue up... Stuart wet his lips. How would Miss Erikson react? Moaning would be good! Should he?

He licked his fingers. Hmmm, not bad! A rather strange thing to be doing but Miss Erikson could not see. He moved in closer taking in her girl scent. It was amazing. His face just inches from a girl's sex, he extended his tongue. Her sex and his nose were almost touching. What should he lick first?

It was just a quick flick of his tongue but Miss Erikson's whole body shook and the little bells tinkled. A good reaction! Stuart began licking in earnest, up and down at the edges before moving further in. He was most definitely making slurping noises, those bells were most definitely tinkling and he was most definitely loving it. Up and down, up and down he licked before going a little lower and feeling for her entrance. Amazing - the tip of his tongue was orbiting, going round and round the very brink, the very edge of her vagina. The place where undoubtedly Mr Marksan had pushed his erection in many times and come and the place he, Stuart, was soon to do just the same. The girl place he had so dreamed about, had wondered about and had spilt so much semen just thinking about.

He pushed his face hard against Miss Erikson's sex and stuck his tongue up her passage as far as it would go and wriggled it. Stuart was actually fucking the school nurse with his tongue!

And given the way her hips were bucking she very much knew it.

He stayed like that for a minute or two and then withdrew his tongue, still extended and licked slowly all the way up Miss Erikson's vulva until he felt a little hard button. Presumably that was the fabled clitoris - a subject of much discussion in the dormitories after lights out. He applied a gentle suction to the soft, wet flesh surrounding it and gently tickled it with his tongue. Miss Erikson went wild. At least as wild as she could get given she was heavily restrained as well as gagged.

Did she like his tongue work or was she just too sensitive and it was almost torture? He did not know and she could not say. Not that it mattered. Either way he was going to carry on! He was so enjoying her response. Could he perhaps get her to orgasm and would he recognise the female orgasm when he saw or, rather, felt it? So much easier with men - so very clear!