All Comments on 'Orange Juice'

by Virginiawild

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
podslypodslyalmost 7 years ago

Welcome back ! Good story

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Will she? Won't she?

I think perhaps this story could go a sequel. How will Trish's mother react. Will she understand and accept her daughter's sexuality or will she go ape and try to ruin a budding romance? Worth thinking about, Virginia. We'll be watching this space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Wow. Great story. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wheeeyew!

Love the description of what Beth's womanscent did for Trish.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Hmm, some more orange juice sounds good right about now

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Fun and Hot

Wow! I'm going to go check my kitchen now. I think I heard a noise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Surprising!

I thought that Beth was just going to be a catalyst, a way for Trish to realize that she was in love with Julianne. (Who after all did the romantic stuff in the story, including setting up the "date".)

Still, she makes a sweet enough first girl, and Julianne (and her toys) will only be a room away…threesome, perhaps?

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriterover 5 years ago

What a sweet, sexy story. I also thought that Beth would be the catalyst for Trish and Julianne to get together,especially after the bag of tricks incident.

LargoKittLargoKittover 4 years ago
Show and tell

I like the emotional content of this story and am intrigued by the phrase 'cold tantrums'. That evokes that whole, "You did something that pisses me off, but I won't tell you what it is, if you are so stupid as to not know what you did." I suspect, not sure here, that it is a 'cold tease' that makes the hot forgiveness and makeup sex all the hotter.

A tip in the sex scenes: I try, not always successfully, to reveal what the character is seeing or feeling. I like your offering the horse grass description. Otherwise there is the danger of creating a list: I touched this. She moved that. Always good to have people stop and talk.

Nice work,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiawild@Virginiawild
I love hearing about reading and writing erotica, especially about innocent women discovering new things. I published my book called "Fingertips- Lesbian Erotica" which is available from www.lulu.com and Amazon.