Orange Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I peered into my room to see what awaited me in the light.

On my bed was Beth. Naked as the day she asked me for orange juice.

"Happy birthday!" she said softly, looking like an angel.

"Oh, my...you scared me! I thought you were a burglar, or a rapist."

"No, just a lesbian. I am your birthday present," she explained.

"What? Did Julianne arrange this?" I inquired.

"Actually, I called her up asking if I could try to hook up with you. She came up with this idea," she said.

I stared at Beth as she shifted her position and I could see between her legs. This time she was completely shaven. "How long were you waiting here?" I asked, stepping towards her.

"About 30 minutes ago. Julianne called me to hurry over before you left the restaurant." Then Beth asked, "Do you like your present? Are you glad that I'm here?"

As she spoke she traced a finger along her stomach, and over her breasts, and up around her neck. Her breasts were as large and beautiful as last time I saw them, topped by large pink nipples. Her green eyes and alabaster skin glowed. I watched the finger slowly move all over her skin, and felt a profound flood between my legs.

I shook my head up and down happily. "Yes, Beth. I have to admit it's really great to have you here. I'm very nervous... in a good way."

"Well, then, Trish," she said, standing up and walking over towards me. "I want to see you naked," she whispered. "Isn't this erotic?"

I nodded yes. I glanced at her nice legs all night. Her skin was so smooth and lovely. She reached out her hands to unbutton my blouse.

"Kiss me now." We made out while she undressed me. "You are a good kisser," she complemented me.

"Thanks, Beth. It's so amazing with you," I answered.

She kissed my neck and tits while she slowly peeled my garments. The process took about 30 minutes to undress me. I was trembling to the point that I was not sure if I was freezing or boiling. My goose bumps were exacerbated every time she licked or softly bit my flesh. The hotter I felt the more I shivered.

When she finally let her hands wander over my pubic area my sensations surged. I was standing with my legs open, willing her to rapidly yank my panties off. She teased me lingeringly, leaving on my panties forever. She just teased me with a finger in the waist band, or a soft scratch on the cheeks of my buttocks.

All the while she tongue kissed me on the mouth, nipples and random skin on my torso and neck. I eventually realized that the lights were still on and the shades were not drawn. At this point I was so charged up and horny that I didn't really give a shit.

Finally, she took command, stuffing her hand into my vagina. Just as she did that she pinched one nipple roughly and stuck her wet tongue into my ear. It is such a turn-on when some kisses my ears. I gasped with the overwhelming stimulations.

I thrashed my head around dizzily and thrust my pelvis at her hand. I realized that I might get tipsy if I stood any longer. I pushed her forcefully onto the bed, and mashed my face into her vagina. I attempted to take control and as I prepared for my first girl-on-girl oral sex.

My tongue slathered and twisted wildly and rapidly over the folds of her hairless pussy, slurping it like a lioness. There is some chemical that hit me, as I tasted her. I was transformed into an animal and she was surprised that I became the aggressor

The juice of life! What sweet flavor! God, her feminine elixir could invigorate the weary and inspire the lonely.

"Mmmn, Trish, yes! Oooh, yes," she cooed. Soon she was shouting and her abdominal muscles were jerking before an orgasm. So much of her skin was blotched pink from coursing blood.

"Oh, Oh, OOOOh, yes, Trish...You're making me...oh, God. I'm gonna....Cum! UUMMMMM, Owwwww!" That didn't take long at all.

She got up full of energy, bouncing off the mattress. There was a huge wet spot where she had sat. She bent me over the bed and attacked me from the rear. Her nose was in my butt crack, and her mouth was on my vagina.

Her lips and tongue moved in such a way that I couldn't tell what was happening. It felt something like the way a horse takes grass from your hand—warm and wiggly. The undulating stimulation was incredible. She was no rookie, obviously knowing her way around a woman's body.

I was distracted thinking of her with Julianne momentarily, feeling aroused and jealous, until she skewered me with her fingers, pumping me slowly while twisting her hand. My mind stopped working while the numbing pleasure overtook my nerves, spine and brain. Soon she ate me again with the ticklish nibbles.

At this point, she zeroed in on my neglected clitoris and frigged me. My gooey juices lubricated it extremely well, and the slick pressure brought me to new heights.

My sweaty hair was in my eyes, and matted against my face. It must have been some view for Beth.

"Mmmn, Aiy, oh, that is soooo excellent!...Yessss." I growled.

She responded by slapping my ass hard, several times, but it only made me happier. My clit was draining all the blood from my head and everywhere else in my body. She understood how engorged and sensitive it was. A guy or novice might have hurt me, but she kept long soft strokes, mixed with occasional sharp pinches.

"Oh, Trish, your pussy is so purple. You are going to blast off any minute," she purred. "Ready to cum, baby?"

"Oh, please. Please," I begged, panting.

She entered me again and found the spongy wall inside my vagina. She rubbed it slow and steady, gradually directing more pressure right there. Her welcome intrusion took my breath away. I was aspirating and sighing, and making low wailing noises. It was a long sustained moan. As the heat become so strong, I knew that I was cumming, the biggest, grandest orgasm of my whole life. Just the hour of foreplay and bringing her off, was astounding, but to have such a long drawn-out ministration on my body and in my body, was the strong sensations I've ever felt.

"Oh, mmmmn, mmm, Oh, OH, OOH, AOOuuuu! OHHHHHH!" I wailed like an alley cat, unabashed and loud. I was amazed at the feeling I had, every nerve was tingling like bells. Then the waves hit, like a surfer crashing in deep water. I saw lights before my eyes, and then blue spots. I gasped to breathe, and drooled on the bed.

"Oh, Shit!! Awwww, Aww, AOOOOOhhhhh!!" I screamed as I orgasmed. The orgasm lasted several minutes, returning many times. My abdomen bucked against the bed, and alternatingly stretched my legs, and curled up in a fetal position, until the waves subsided.

It was something I never planned to do, but it is my cherished accomplishment. It was clear that I could never be with a man. And it is my most satisfying thing I've done in my life. I kissed the woman I loved.

Shit!...I am in love with her!

We cuddled all tired and smeared with sexy juices. She was so funny and comforting.

"Isn't it funny? This whole thing is such a surprise after barging in naked on your kitchen looking for orange juice."

"It took a couple weeks to get comfortable with the idea, Beth," I commented. "I had the image of your naked body stenciled in my mind for many weeks. And as I bumped into you on campus, I realized that I really liked you, like...a romantic like."

"That's sweet, Trish. And I'm into you. Maybe we should go on a date! On have a romance. What do you think? Can I be your girlfriend?"

"I would be flattered! I don't want anybody else!" I declared, infatuated with this beauty in my bed.

"Wow, I am thirsty," she declared and went to the kitchen to look for orange juice.

"We need to get hydrated after the big action," I joked. "But I'm not sure if I have any orange juice."

"Don't worry. I brought some." I went into the kitchen and found 10 cartons of orange juice in the refrigerator. I almost cried.

So we drank a little juice and then showered. We washed in each other in hard-to-reach places and kissed under the steaming water. After changing the bed sheets, we slumbered buck naked next to each other with our limbs intertwined.

I had such happy dreams that I forgot that my mother would be knocking on my door at 7:30 a.m.

12