Orbital Academy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddirose
Maddirose
143 Followers

Marcus wasn't tall, shorter even than she was, but the way he held himself, his hair hanging in dreadlocks like a mane, and his broad shoulders and chest gave him a presence that she liked. In the dim light that filtered in through the door his dark skin seemed even darker, hiding most of his expression except for his eyes which met hers steadily. For a second Jane had a vivid mental picture of her own pale skin contrasted against his dark brown, and her smile bordered on the predatory at the thought. She knew that what she was about to do would make it harder to gain the reputation she wanted, but she also knew she didn't want to give this particular habit up. Besides, he had defended her to his more immature squadmates; she owed him a thank-you for that.

"Marcus Acosta," she breathed, knowing he could hear her in the deathly still conference room, "I want to make it clear to you that regardless of how the next few minutes play out, I will be treating you no differently than the rest of your squadmates this year. You are entirely free to step out that door, and there will be no repercussions for doing so. But if you don't..." even as close as they were, pressed against each other, the hard scales on their flightsuits prevented her from feeling the heat of his body against her, but she pressed her hips forward ever so slightly, just enough that he would feel the pressure against his own, "...I'm prepared to give you a very *special* welcome to the Academy."

Jane waited for a heartbeat, then a few seconds, to see if he would leave. Sometimes they did; true to her word she was always very careful not to let it affect her relationship with her rookies. She didn't realize she was holding her breath until Marcus lunged forward, pressing his lips into hers. Smug beneath his kiss, she reached out with a foot hit the motion sensor that slid the door closed, plunging them both into darkness and privacy. Jane almost smiled at the eagerness with which he kissed her; there was something so adorably awkward about it. It was clear the young man wasn't used to this sort of thing. She reached up to snag the zipper of his flightsuit, while the other hand snaked around his neck.

Her lips parted as his tongue flicked at them, and she allowed herself a small moan as the kiss deepened and his arms move to clasp her. His hands, slightly fumbling in their gloves, slid along her waist, then up to her chest. Jane broke the kiss, staring at him with disbelief, even though he couldn't see her in the dark. *Is...is he trying to feel me up through my flightsuit?* She didn't want to embarrass him by pointing out that no one could feel anything through the rigid material, so half smiling, half shaking her head, she clasped both of the boy's wrists and lifted them above his head, pressing them against the wall. Holding his wrists in place with one hand, keeping him immobile and against the wall, she slid the seal downward. Jane's heartbeat quickened as his body was exposed, her eyes straining in the dark to see his smooth chest, his hard, dark abs. She left the flightsuit sealed up to the waist, loose enough that she could slip a hand within when she wanted.

Brushing her lips across his, Jane could feel his breath quickening, and she ginned. Though there were some cons in an inexperienced man like Marcus, there was one benefit which she liked; they were always quite appreciative. Marcus' breath was warm on her lips as she slowly slid a hand into his flightsuit, her nails lightly scraping across his pelvis, down his shaft, and very gently across his head. His whole body stiffened and shivered, and for a moment she was worried he was about to cum, but instead he breathed a wordless moan and tried to move his hands down to clasp her again. Jane firmly banged his wrists back against the wall, holding him still while she cupped his member in her hand, gently stroking while she considered it in the dark. It was smaller than average, but she was sure that between his eagerness and her readiness, Marcus would be able to satisfy her with it.

Very deliberately dragging her thumb along his entire length, Jane let go, enjoying his small gasp of disappointment as he couldn't see her unsealing her own flightsuit. She was pulling the fabric down to her thighs by the time he understood, quivering in anticipation as the cool air in the conference room wafted against her naked bottom, and she could only imagine Marcus' expression she moved closer to him. There was no uncertainty or hesitation in her movements as she slid his length from the restrictive suit, and her grin was wide enough that she had to stop kissing him for a moment, turning her head to let his kisses fall on her cheek and neck.

She could feel his pulse pounding beneath her fingers as she slowly slid his head from her lower stomach across her mound, leaving a slick trail through her pubic hair along its path until she settled it between her legs, pressing against her clit and lips. Marcus' breath was so shallow she could barely tell he was breathing, and Jane almost wanted to keep still for a few moments, just to see what he would do. However, she too was beginning to ache in her core, all too aware of the wetness dripping onto the pulsing length that sat between her legs, so close...

Hooking a finger beneath his shaft, Jane pulled it up while sliding her hips forward, taking his entire length inside of her in one glorious, heart-stopping moment. Marcus gasped out a cry, loud enough that Jane put a hand over his mouth, laughing a little under her breath. They stood like that for long, intense seconds, neither moving as they both revelled in the pleasure that locked them together. When she was sure no one had heard Marcus' outcry, Jane began to move, slowly sliding her hips back until only his very tip was within her, then slamming forward, pushing him into her until she couldn't any more.

She tried to keep up the achingly unhurried rhythm for as long as she could, but Marcus' hips were moving as well, bucking forward and back at a pace out of sync with her own, sending unexpected spurts of pleasure through her at irregular times. Although his efforts were still fumbling and slightly counterproductive, Jane could feel the sexual desire pulsing and building inside her, could feel how wet the heat between her legs was becoming. Letting go of his wrists, she grabbed his hips and forced him to move in sync with her, speeding up so that he could thrust inside of her at a faster pace but forcing him into her rhythm. Her orgasm ripped through her so suddenly that it was all she could do to hold on to him, pulling on his hips to slam him into herself again and again, first her legs then her entire body quivering as it overtook her.

Easing her hands up his body, Jane slowly came down from the high of her pleasure as she let Marcus take up his own pace, pushing quickly in and out of her as he approached his own climax. A second before he came, as she felt him tense inside of her, she placed a hand over his mouth again, just a second before he gave a shout that would've almost certainly been heard had it not been muffled. She pushed him against the wall with her hips, moving them gently as she felt him shooting inside of her, trembling and straining while he filled her.

With a smile that was almost fond Jane carefully stepped back, delicately sliding the sealer over Marcus' spent member so that there would be no offending stains that could be seen. Only when she had carefully pulled her own flightsuit back up over her shoulders did she reach over and flick on the light. Marcus's grin was so genuine and enthusiastic that when she saw it Jane had to grin in response.

"That was...that...." he struggled for words, still smiling, while she slid the seal back up to the neck, "...that was pretty fun, Miss Jane," he finished awkwardly. Jane looked at him, the very picture of an awkward boy, unsure of where to look or what to do with his hands, and decided to go easy on him. She reached over and flicked his nose with a rigid glove, hard enough to mark but not bruise. "It was a lot of fun Rook," she said, smiling to take some of the sting out of the reminder, or at least to take the bite out of her words, "but it doesn't make us friends."

"Oh. I mean, sure, I didn't mean-" Marcus scrambled to recover, but Jane simply smiled again, reached past him, and opened the door. After considering for a moment, she kissed him quickly on the cheek so he would know she wasn't angry.

"See you at 0445," she smiled, and left quickly enough that the door would slide shut behind her before he could fumble for a response.

Her cravings satisfied for awhile, Jane walked up the hallway towards her own quarters, turning the day over in her head. *I think it's going to be a very interesting year...*

Maddirose
Maddirose
143 Followers
12