Orbital Academy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddirose
Maddirose
144 Followers

"Yea, yea," Marcus muttered, but he half-smiled back as he watched the rest of the battle play out. Jackson muttered a curse under his breath as the final red drone winked out as well. Preston's victory over the middle placed him in an advantageous position over everyone else, but the fighting had only left him with one drone; with no backup it was exposing its vulnerable rear no matter which way it pointed.

"Aaah shit, I didn't think this one through," Preston chuckled, rotating the lavender drone in circles so that whoever made the first move would at least suffer a little damage. Aimee considered making a move for the middle, but she knew the second she moved that one of the remaining five would make her pay for it. While she wavered back and forth, Missy made her move.

It happened suddenly and smoothly; the pink drones moving so close to the surface of the table that it looked as if they were skating on the surface itself. They were spread out far enough and moving fast enough that none of them made a particularly good target, and before anyone could decide on an action she had all five skitting across the table taking shots from below at everyone's drones. It didn't take long for the remaining drones to raise high enough from the table to get out of her range, but she had managed in less than a minute to destroy several, one of Aimee's included.

"Now look at what you've done Cap," Alex joked, pulling her two remaining drones high only to lose them both to Captain Appet's waiting forces, "You've turned our sweet innocent Missy into a reckless monster!" The slow-mounting pressure at the table broke as everyone broke into chuckles, and Aimee hadn't realized how tense her hands had been until the tension was released. Even Missy laughed, although she stopped when the Captain's drones swooped down, capitalizing on the pink drones' low altitude by firing shots that nudged them down into the surface of the table, exploding into pink light.

Aimee had been trying to play relatively defensively, keeping her drones in a group and firing en mass to drive off any drones that got close. It had worked well for her so far, and she was feeling good about her three remaining drones, the same number as Captain Appet had, until she glanced across the table. Five blue spheres of light hovered in front of Li's face, and he was grinning at her.

"You're not even trying!" Aimee accused, and his grin only widened.

"I already told you, I'm not a huge fan of desserts," he said, picking off the last of Tess' gray holographs. He shrugged, maneuvering his drones to carefully hover just out of range of danger, "plus it seems to be working out for me."

"Okay, okay fine, what *are* you a huge fan of?" Aimee asked through her teeth, "Because full disclosure; I can't tell you how much I want to wipe that dumb grin off your face right now."

Li didn't answer for a moment, carefully darting his drones back as Captain Appet feinted forward, trying to make him attack.

"I'll tell you what," he finally said, his grin becoming a little more sly, "if I beat you, we finish the conversation we were having this morning."

Marcus leaned his head back and laughed, while the other squaddies looked back and forth between the them, confused. Aimee's eyes narrowed, an expression of grim determination spreading on her face.

"Alright asshole," she replied, "and *when* I win, we still finish the conversation, but I'm the only one who's allowed to...um....'talk'".

"Deal."

"Hold on," Captain Appet looked vaguely amused...*does she know what we're talking about?* Aimee wondered, embarrassed, "I'm still in this fight too, what do I get if I win?" the Captain finished, a grin on her face. *Well I guess that answers that. The Captain wouldn't joke like that.*

Aimee and Li's eyes met across the table, and by unspoken agreement both swarms of drones moved at almost the same time. The Captain's drones didn't stand a chance as the two swarms pinned them on both sides, sending a spray of white holographic sparks as her drones were obliterated. While the Captain simply laughed, Aimee and Li immediately tried to press the advantage against each other, drones darting and wheeling aggressively. Though she wished it was due to confident skill and easy multitasking ability, Aimee had to admit as Li's final drone exploded that it was probably due more to luck than anything. Her squaddies cheered as Li bowed his head in acknowledgment; he was still grinning, but somehow Aimee didn't mind it so much anymore.

"Alright, good class everyone," Captain Appet clapped her hands together to gain their attention, "this simulation will be available at all hours, just sign in. This is training for actual maneuvers we'll be running as a team, so I can't stress how important it is to get comfortable with these controls. From here on out I'll be requiring at least five games a week from each of you, either on your own or in groups. That said, I'm requiring a two-to-one win ratio for each of you, so you'll have to play on your own at least some of the time. The computer will play AI drones if you're on your own, and it'll track your stats as well. Okay, we wrapped that up a little early, so enjoy the free time before breakfast. See you in the mess hall."

The rookies slowly dispersed from the room, chatting back and forth, leaving in groups of two or three. After Ydrida jotted down the last of his notes, he left as well, mumbling something about "excellent battlefield control". Eventually only Aimee and Li were left, a half smile on his face, a smug grin on hers. The room was quiet as the chatter drifted down the hallway outside, and the door slid closed behind them.

"I'd just like you to know," Li broke the silence, "that after the shower this morning, you being the only one to finish now is exceptionally cruel." He stood and slowly walked around the table towards Aimee as he continued, "in fact I think there are some Academy laws against torture that this bet is about to violate."

"Aaw, I didn't even think about how rough this would be for you..." Aimee's triumphant smile gave way to a look of concern, "now I feel bad"

"You do? Really?"

"Absolutely!" Aimee struggled, keeping the concerned look up until the last moment, "I guess I really don't know what it feels like to lose so so badly, it's hard for me to think of how that must feel."

There was a pause as they stared at each other, him in stunned silence, her with the smug grin back and plastered on her face.

"...you're a real bitch sometimes Aim, you know that?" Li asked, but his grin was so wide it matched hers.

"Yep!" Aimee agreed cheerfully, "but I'm a bitch who's about to have a tongue between her legs."

She leaned back and gestured downwards imperiously, clearly enjoying herself.

Li made a face at her. Leaning over the keyboard in front of her, he hit the sequence of buttons Captain Appet had indicated. Aimee's eyes widened.

"Oh no!" He said in apparent shock, as holographic drones rose from the table, "It looks like I just accidentally started a new game for you!"

"You asshole!" Aimee shouted, lunging forward to punch at keys.

Li was kneeling at the foot of her chair, still chuckling, "Oh dear! I hope nothing happens to distract you! It'd be a shame to lose and have to add more simulations to your schedule..." His hands moved to the waist of Aimee's pants and unsnapped the fastener at her waist.

"OK..." Aimee gritted her teeth, pressing keys that arranged her drones in a small circle while she counted the white AI drones that circled around the table's surface. "Okay, you want to play, Li? Fine. I think there's something you should be doing with your tongue instead of mouthing off." Lifting her ass to let him pull her uniform pants down, Aimee focused on the simulation.

As soon as she felt his tongue on her, Aimee knew she was in serious trouble. He hadn't dove right in, instead simply flicking the very tip of his tongue across her mound, running it through the dark bush she kept neatly trimmed.

"How neat and tidy," Li murmured, and she could feel a pressure beginning to build inside of her, "I never really appreciate the attention to detail until I'm close enough to...well, appreciate it." His mouth was so close to her skin, but he wasn't touching her, just speaking, and she could feel his warm breath across places that she ached to have touched.

"Still mouthing off, you really just don't know how to shut up, do you?" Aimee almost didn't notice when the computer's drones started moving, swarming forward aggressively. As it was she almost wasn't able to dodge their very first attack. *My reflexes are slow, damnit this isn't good.* Li could feel it too, the way her body tensed as she tried to focus on keying in commands.

"Uh-oh," even though she couldn't see his face, Aimee could tell that he was grinning, "I'm not taking your attention away from anything, am I?"

"Nope, not really," Aimee responded, gritting her teeth against the warring feelings of the warmth inside of her and the warmth coming from the man on his knees in front of her, "as a matter of fact, your annoying smugness is only spurring me on towards victory." She was trying to make it true, organizing her drones in a loose pattern that would let her stay defensive if she lost focus for a few moments.

"Oh, is that a fact?" Li sounded like he was enjoying himself, "well let's see how long that lasts." Aimee opened her mouth to snap back a response, but Li suddenly *licked*, sliding the entire length of his tongue up across her clit, and it was all that she could manage to not make a noise. *Yep, definitely in trouble.*

The AI drones were moving again, and belatedly Aimee moved her own in response. As she tried with all of her might to focus on the game in front of her, Li was showing similar focus. His tongue moved in slow, smooth yet unpredictable motions. Just when she thought she could follow the pattern enough to tune it out, he changed it. One moment he would be plunging his tongue inside of her, pausing only long enough to feel her quivering, and the next he would be flicking it lightly across her skin, not touching the most sensitive areas, barely making contact at all.

As amazing as his tongue felt inside and on her, Aimee was taking deep breaths. Aside from involuntarily squirming when he happened to hit *just* the right spot, she was surprised at how much she could focus and calm herself. Her fingers were flying across the keyboard to deal with the strategies the computer was throwing at her, sending drones circling and spinning with her intuition. She had already managed to whittle them down to half their number, and she hadn't given Li the satisfaction of hearing her moan *once*.

"Huh, looks like even with everything stacked against me, I'm *still* managing to win," she commented lightly, half smiling when Li looked up at her. His eyes, a light brown that was almost gold, met hers as he started flicking his tongue directly against her clit, without stopping, without mercy. Aimee almost lost both her train of thought and control of her drones. With a conscious effort she pulled her focus back to her taunting, "It's probably pretty embarrassing for you, me being so good at tactics that I can win even with you down there."

Without any warning, in one fluid motion, Li slid two fingers inside of her, pressing her G-spot at the same time he pressed against her clit with his tongue.

"Fuck!" Aimee gasped, her entire body tensing and twitching with the sudden unexpected pleasure that shot from his fingers all the way up her spine. Her hands clenched and she involuntarily dragged them across the keyboard, sending half of her drones crashing into the table and exploding.

"Oh I'm sorry, you were saying something?" Li looked up innocently, while at the same time making small circles inside of her with his fingers.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Aimee didn't know if she was swearing at him, at the loss of her drones, or at the shocks of bliss building up between her legs. Probably a bit of all three. She could barely form a conscious thought in her head as he went back to licking, now sliding his fingers in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Her hands went back to the keyboard, and with what little focus she could muster she looked at the lights that seemed to be spinning on the table. Her fingers seemed to fly of their own accord, sending the pink points of light flying in response.

"Not yet, not ye-et," she panted, trying with everything she had to ignore how wet she was, how weak her legs were, how much she wanted to let herself go and release the sexual pressure that was so real she could feel it in her skin. She distracted herself with the game, spinning the lone drone in her control across the table, playing with a frenzy she didn't realize she had.

The last AI drone exploded, and a half second later Aimee let herself go. Her legs had somehow gotten wrapped around Li, and she pulled him forward as she came. His fingers were deep, deep inside of her, and she could feel herself clamp down on them, feel the walls of her pussy trembling and quivering. Her nails dug into the seat of the chair, and despite how desperately she didn't want to give him the satisfaction, she couldn't help but let out a single, long, moan.

"FUCK" she screamed the word as she reached the peak of her orgasm, her whole body shaking and bucking against his fingers and tongue.

As the soft blue glow from the keyboard slowly went out, Aimee leaned back in the chair, spent.

"You're still an asshole," she panted

"An asshole who's pretty good at that?" Li leaned back on his heels,

Aimee didn't deny it, but couldn't resist needling him as she hiked her uniform pants back up; "It's just too bad you're not as good at drone tactics. Plus, I have to point out, apparently not good enough at that to keep me from winning." She gestured towards the single blue drone hovering near the middle of the table. There was a moment of silence that could easily turn to awkwardness, but she stood and offered a hand to pull Li to his feet. "I'm thoroughly hungry now. Breakfast?"

As the two made their way from the simulation room, she pondered aloud, "So you know we've got flight training this afternoon? I'll bet I score higher than you."

"Are you kidding? I'll wipe the floor with your feeble efforts. What do you want to bet?"

"Oh I'm sure we can think of something..."

Maddirose
Maddirose
144 Followers
12