Orbitofrontal Cortex 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him.

Richard clenched his teeth. "She can't work here," he yelled. "She's leaving town for college."

She sighed, nodded at Richard, and then turned back to the man. "Sorry, but I can't."

"We were just about to leave," said Richard. "We have to get home."

The man began unzipping his pants.

Richard's eyes widened. He felt the reflex to grab her and run. But he didn't. He didn't want to make a scene. The club owner expected compensation.

The man lowered his pants and shook his penis.

With a blank expression, she looked down at it and then back at his face.

The man tilted his head and glared at her through his eyebrows issuing a silent command.

She knelt.

Richard backed away and slumped onto the closest chair. Ok. What's one more dick? Hopefully, she would finish him quickly, and then they could just go. Hopefully, the club owner would consider the matter squared.

She grabbed his cock, opened her mouth, and waggled it across her tongue.

It grew.

She pulled it by the shaft, forward and backward, to force the head in and out of her sucking lips.

It grew larger.

She waggled it across her tongue again.

It still grew.

She lifted it to look at the man's shaved scrotum, and then tilted her head back. Slowly, his big left testicle crept past her sexy lips. She sucked, and it launched into her mouth. Her chin wiggled side to side as her tongue teased his ball.

Her hand slid upward to begin massaging his cock head. With her thumb, she rubbed its underside in a circular motion.

She inched her head backward to stretch his sack. Her lips popped and released him, causing the reddened left side of his scrotum to spring away. It settled, hanging larger and lower than the right side.

She began sucking his right testicle.

His erection broadened and solidified, reaching a length of about seven and a half inches.

After pulling his ball sack out her mouth, he bent to speak in her ear. He snatched two seat cushions from off the chairs, and at the edge of the room, he stacked them. Grabbing her armpits, he pulled her up. With his hand on her ass, he guided her over to the wall.

She planted her back against it and slid down to sit on the cushions.

He straddled her legs and held his cock in front of her face.

She opened her mouth.

Pushing forward, he submerged the head of his penis, and then gently rocked his hips to tease it in and out. Her bulged wet lips folded back as they wrapped around its girth. They pulsated with each thrust and drag.

Richard noticed the man's ass sagged. You old motherfucker, she should be sucking my dick right now.

The man stopped rocking.

Slowly, he pushed his cock deeper until its tip reached the back of her throat. Richard could still see four inches of it.

The man wiggled his hips to tease his cock head against her tonsils. Her lips were stuck stretched around the thick shaft wedged in her mouth. Propped against the wall, she could not retract her head.

Her shoulders flinched from an involuntary tremor in her chest. She started to push him away, but halted. With her hands in the air, she glanced at Richard.

Sorry, slut. There's nothing I can do for you now.

The man pushed.

For a moment her throat resisted, but then relaxed and gave way. As his midsection lurched forward, another inch of his cock disappeared.

Carrie's eyes widened.

He pushed. His hips slowly advanced, unyielding. His shaft slid through her lips until it sank to the hilt.

Her eyes rolled back. Richard saw her shoulders flinch again.

The man began fucking her esophagus with quick, half-inch jerks. His pubic region gently patted against her nose. His balls jostled against her chin.

It didn't last long.

Her brow furrowed. Tears flowed from her eyes. She shoved his legs.

When he pulled his cock out her mouth, she bent forward and retched.

Richard expected to see five loads of cum spew onto the floor. But nothing came out. He'd never tried to deep-throat her. She hadn't been prepared for it.

The man pulled Carrie to her feet. He leaned to speak in her ear. Then taking a step back, he observed her face.

She began fidgeting with the neck of her tank top. Her eyebrows gathered into a sad, worried expression. Then, she nodded obediently.

While he pulled up his pants, the man backed into the archway.

She stepped over to Richard and bent down. Through her loose collar he saw her free-hanging breasts stretch slightly toward the floor. "Wait for me," she said. "I'll be back. He wants to show me something."

"What?" he gasped. "Where are you–?"

She turned around, approached the man, and left with him.

"Wait!" Richard rushed to the archway. From there, he watched her. As the man led the way, she stiffly plodded through the lounge, past the bar, and into a hallway. She was gone.

Chapter 4

The bartender poured another beer and placed it on a coaster. Richard dropped more cash onto the bar, and then gestured toward the doorway where Carrie had vanished. "Can you please check on my...?"

The man held his hand to his ear.

Richard tried again, speaking louder. "Can you please check on my friend? She's been back there for an hour. It's late. I have to take her home."

"Sorry, dude," he hollered. "The boss has a no-disturb policy. Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be done with her pretty soon." He winked.

Richard sat on his hands and nervously bounced his knees.

Five minutes later, Carrie shuffled through the hallway entrance.

He hopped off his stool, raced over to her, and took her arm. She stumbled to a stop.

"What happened?" he asked.

She lowered her drowsy eyes and released a deep sigh. "He gave me an orgasm." She held up a business card. "He gave me this."

Richard snatched the card and put it in his pocket. Pulling her by the arm, he led her out of the club.

...

As the car turned onto Persian, Richard banged his fist on the carriage between the seats. "Tell me what happened. Did he fuck you?"

She looked down at her skirt. Reaching between her legs, she pulled aside her panties and wriggled a finger in her pussy. "Yes," she said. She pulled her hand up to her face and rubbed the fingertip against her thumb.

Richard gripped the wheel tighter. "He came inside you?"

"Uh-huh."

That son of a bitch. Richard could feel his pulse thumping in his temples. Who would have guessed the second person to fuck Carrie would be a sixty-year-old sleazy strip club owner?

"You just followed him in there a let him..." He imagined her on a couch in the club owner's office. He could see her, lying on her back with her knees in her armpits. He imagined the old man's cock pounding into her young pussy until it twitched and pulsed, flooding her cervix with cum.

He took a few slow, deliberate breaths, trying to calm himself. "Did he hurt you?"

She held her arms up for a cursory examination. "No, I don't think so."

"Damn it, Carrie," he snapped. "You can't just go walking off without me."

Unaffected by his scolding, she simply straightened her skirt and then wiped her hand on it.

"Carrie, listen to me," he yelled.

She looked at him with a blank face.

He sighed. "Never mind," he said, and then paused for a minute. "You said you had an orgasm. How did he give you an orgasm?"

She turned to stare out her window.

"Carrie?"

"I think..." She looked at her lap, at the ceiling, at the dashboard, and then out the window again. "I don't know." She shook her head. "I don't remember."

...

"I'm really tired." Carrie yawned, walked through Richard's living room, and into his bedroom.

Richard followed.

She stood next her case full of shoes. Tonight she had worn beige flats. Plain and sleek, with leather toes gathered into pleats, they looked like ballet slippers. Their straps wrapped around her ankles. She bent over to unfasten them.

From behind, he peeked up her skirt. Between her two perfect crescent ass cheeks, the narrow cotton panel of her panties swathed her pussy. It had sopped up the old man's semen.

She never finished removing her shoes.

He strode over and stood behind her. Pressing his left hand on her back to hold her down, he cupped his right hand over her crotch. Thin cloth guarded the plump and cushy flesh of her vulva. And sure enough, it was drenched.

His lips receded and tightened, showing his teeth. She had considered herself too good for him – out of his league. Now, she was nothing but a whore with a belly and a cunt full of cum – cum from strange old men.

"You are a slut," he hissed.

"What?" She bucked against his hand, trying to stand, but he pinned her.

He grabbed her shirt to usher her upper body, rotating it, and then lowering it. The side of her face, her palms, and her forearms settled onto the edge of the bed.

"Stay there," he commanded. He folded her skirt over the small of her back and then pulled her panties down to her ankles. One at a time, he lifted her feet to peel the damp underwear over her shoes.

He patted the inside of her knee. "Spread them," he said.

She spread her legs just beyond shoulder width.

He pressed on her spine. "Arch it."

She arched her back with her belly curved toward the floor. Her butt jutted upward, presenting her pussy. It was bald.

The old man shaved it.

Richard waved his fist at it. The club owner had decided she needed to be groomed. She had never shaved before, since her light brown pubes grew naturally short. But now, from her belly button to her butthole, not a hair remained. "You didn't tell me he shaved you." He snarled.

He tilted his head to take a better look. She had a coin slot pussy. Its visible inner lips nestled smooshed between two curvaceous outer lips. They tapered from the clit and flattened to end just short of the recently fucked glistening orifice.

He flattened his hand and reached down to run his fingers along its clean-shaven, smooth skin.

Planting his knees on the floor, he aligned his eyes four inches from it. A butterscotch musky scent drifted into his nose. But there was something else, like briny mushrooms. He could smell the old man's nut, still simmering within.

Placing his thumbs just below her anus, he seized both of her ass cheeks and gradually pulled them up and apart. He heard her loosened pussy hole ticking, like the popping of miniscule bubbles. Then, with a faint whishing intake, it clicked open and gaped about an inch wide. A vertical thread of clinging mucous arced between her vagina walls, stretched thinner, and then divided.

Richard couldn't see any of the man's chalky cum, because it had long since turned to a clear consistency. But it was there. A glut of buttery fluids coated the ribbed, pink internal lining of her canal. If he hadn't known, he might have mistaken it for Carrie's hyperarousal.

But he did know.

Accelerating pulses of heat began cooking his gut, then his chest, and then his head. He stood. He smacked her right ass cheek.

Carrie yipped.

It jiggled. Where his fingers had landed, it turned pink.

He quickly unfastened the button and zipper of his jeans. He pulled them down to mid-thigh.

Three more times, he slapped her ass. He stepped between her legs. Then he grabbed both cheeks, and again, he spread them so her slimy cunt hole opened. He aimed his stiff cock toward it, and then slowly pushing his hips forward, he eased the head inside.

As the slick, silky slug skin encased it, a burning tickle ignited there. It slowly radiated into his gut and then into his chest. His heartrate quickened. He shoved his pelvis forward. As his modest, six-inch cock penetrated to the hilt, two queefs squeaked from her vagina.

Carrie whimpered.

Feral impulses permeated his mind. With quick, steady thrusts, he began pumping. He heard his own panting and the sloshing rhythm of his shaft sliding inside her pussy.

He watched his cock. The rim of her hole was sinking and rising around its circumference. The smooth surface of her canal caressed its head with a gentle, oily friction.

After about thirty strokes, a pleasing ache saturated it, spread, and concentrated in his tailbone. He felt control of his internal ducts slipping away. The tiny, tightening spasms warned him.

Still grasping her ass, he pulled his cock out and spread both cheeks apart. He looked down to admire her gaping vagina, a hole about the size of a quarter, and the view of its pink glistening upper wall.

And he waited.

His nerves stabilized. He slipped his penis back into her sloppy cavity, advancing until his pubis stopped against her outer pussy lips. A quiet, bubbly gurgle escaped.

For about twenty-five steady pumps, he fucked her again.

Tingling, itching pleasure crawled through his spine into the center of his brain. His jaws relaxed and began failing to hold his mouth closed. His insides, near the base of his cock, seized control. He felt the muscles there expand to prime his internal chamber with fluids. The muscles expanded further. Tension peaked. For an instant, they suspended him on the verge of implosion.

And then they contracted.

A warm surge gushed through his cock. Semen erupted and splashed deep in her pussy.

Carrie softly cooed. "Oh."

Sedating chemicals circulated through his body. They flushed out the tension. Euphoria seeped in. He fucked her, deep, with rapid, short thrusts, while his cock spewed hot cum.

He finished.

For a moment, he stood, looking at his penis buried in her pussy. Then he pulled it out. A globule of his semen followed after it and plopped onto the carpet.

There you go, slut. I hope you don't mind if I added a little more to the old man's cum.

He left her alone so she could clean herself and go to bed.

12