All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Conquest Ch. 01'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Promising start

Really interested to see where this goes. It's odd in a way but it's kind of refreshing (if that's the right word) to see some unrepentant bastard Orcs. Really, since rebellion (and even then only Turogg's brother...which is kind of fitting since he's a strong candidate for being Agmar's father) there hasn't been any real complete monsters. Turogg genuinely loved his wife and wanted what was best for his people, there's been several noble Orc characters, and while Trogar is a massive asshole he really only kept his worst side for a few individuals.

Not that I don't like the more fleshed out and noble Orcs...it's just goodnto occasionally get the reminder of what Orcs are capable of if they cut loose.

I'll be interested to see how Agmar fairs and finding out a few more things (like how much support he has from Zentara or how much of his force is made up of his bastard offspring (I just have this hilarious mental image of The castle suddenly finding a lot more space open and even Agmar being shocked at how many children he's made over the years).

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I am glad you like it. Hopefully Agmar's character will be fleshed out too, even if he is a monster. I am almost done with Ch 2, which is Agmar's POV and features 3 of his bastards ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agmar

I'll be interested to see things from Agmar's POV. While he's clearly embracing the his aggressive side, he also has a lot of legitimate pathos. Not only is he Jeanette's first born but prevented from direct succession, he's a green skin which other orcs have some prejudices against. Not to mention, while he clearly gets to enjoy the benefits of living in the castle, it doesn't seem like anyone has expectations of him. Like in the coronation scene, Agmar is free to violate the castle staff without repercussion but (unless I'm reading it wrong) it's partially because no one expects anything of him. Trogar paid to have a concubine and the twins as his servant but if he started raping the maids, Jeanette would likely come down on him as he's a crown prince (unless I'm reading it wrong, for all I know, Grotok might also have a bastard or two). So he has all the entitlement of someone destined to lead but nothing he can really take pride in or call his own.

Not to mention, if this is supposed to lead into the final part, Agmar's getting up in age. Unless Turogg's death was premature it seems Orcs don't tend to live to advanced ages. So since he's probably in his late 30s early 40s (unless my timeline is wrong), this is probably his last chance to cut a swathe out for himself before he starts to lose his prowess in combat.

And really, while Agmar and his forces are brutal, the world as a whole you've created shows humans can be just as, if not more, cruel (after all, in Rebellion, it wasn't a group of Orcs that murdered a pregnant woman and took children hostage to use their mom as a sex slave and Dorian did some nasty business as well in Elfin Descent), Agmar just is far more agressive.

In any case, really looking forward to how things play out!

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Right on with age

You are correct, Agmar should be around 42. Which is also why he has managed to amass so many bastards! Not that the whole army is his, of course. Well, probably! ;)

SexinatiSexinatialmost 7 years ago
Wait... How old is Jeannete?

If Jeanette had Agmar at 18 years old, and Agmar is 42 years old...

That would make Jeanette 60 years old... Is that right?

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just about

Add in time at brothel and being pregnant and she was probabyl 19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agmar!

Besides Jeanette I always liked Agmar best. Nice that he got his own series. I hope some of the bastards are Jeanettes sons. And a Flashback would be great. Agmar and Jeanette are your hottest couple. Would love to see them in Action again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I liked your earlier stories about Jeanette a lot. She was her own character who had agency and her own desires and drove the plot. Much of the eroticism came from the fact they were her own choices. Sadly since then your female characters seem to have become nothing more than objects and your stories are all about rape or thinly veiled rape. I guess that seems to work for many of your readers but it has taken all of the intrigue and sexiness out of this series for me. I'm sad that you don't seem interested at all in exploring female characters and their desires.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Choices

You have a valid point, but it is not lack of interest in fenale characters' desires, but rather not wanting to make a bunch of Jeanette clones. The next story, Triumph, will have a better mix, especially with the adventures of the Sandoran Princess.

ShoukoushiShoukoushiabout 4 years ago

I'm looking at the Series on your author page, and I really can't tell which story comes first

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Order

You can go by the upload dates, but it is Zentara, Rebellion, Elfin Descent, Conquest, Triumph

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Samo bolesan mozak piše ovakve stvari

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous