Orc Dominion: Conquest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the orc growled out and pushed all the way inside and let himself go. Spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum splattered inside her, painting the walls of her cunt. His hot, potent seed clung to the sides of her vagina, soaking into the walls and swimming up to the entrance of her womb.

"Ah! There we go, that's it. Take it, girl, take it. We're gonna do this again real soon." The orc waited for the last of his cum to leak inside her, and then pulled himself out and stood up. "But for now it's time for the rest of you to have some fun! Take your pleasure men, but remember, her cunt belongs to me!"

Rosalind's heart lurched as she realized it wasn't over yet. She stirred weakly on the ground, trying to turn over to crawl away. Strong hands gripped her shoulders and hips and helped her turn her over. But then they pulled her up onto all fours and two muscular frames surrounded her on each end. Another twisted orc dick presented itself to her mouth and forced its way inside.

This time she knew better as to what was expected and began to suck the root. She worked her lips up and down, trying to simulate the motion of the first cock that fucked her mouth without it being so rough. Whatever she was doing, it must have been right since the orc's hands held her head softly and just guided her face up and down the shaft instead of forcing it.

The disgusting taste began to permeate her mouth again as the hard orc shaft rolled all over the inside of her mouth. Meanwhile, the orc behind her groped and massaged her round ass, squeezing the cheeks, pushing them together and then pulling them apart as he played with her backside.

A hot, wet glob of spit landed on her little rosebud as the orc spit on her. Oh no, not there too! She panicked and shook her waist from side to side, trying to keep it out of their way.

"Hah, the little slut is begging for it. Can't wait to have a cock in your arse, can you? Well, I'm only too happy to give it to you." The orc smacked her ass and then grabbed her hips, holding her tightly in place. A moment later his blazing hot shaft pressed between her ass cheeks, sliding up and down between them as he smeared his spittle over the length.

Rosalind squealed around the dick in her mouth as the orc finally lined his slanted tip up with the entrance to her tight ass. He thrust forward without waiting, filling her anal cavity with his thick dick. A sharp, piercing, burning pain lanced through her as her backside was roughly stretched by the invader.

Both orcs began to thrust, throwing her body back and forth as they slammed into her from both sides. Tears welled up in Rosalind's eyes as the pain of her backside being violated mashed against choking on the dick in her mouth. The two orcs moved faster and faster until they each reached their climax, shooting hot jizz into her throat and bowels. She choked and coughed as the salty semen caught in her throat and coated her tongue.

As the cock pulled out of her mouth she doubled over and hacked up long stringy lines of cum onto the ground. As more seed leaked out her gaping ass, she was roughly flipped over again and forced lie in the puddle she spit out. She exhaled sharply as an orc mounted her chest, crushing her. His thick, heavy dick slapped her tits and rolled between them.

He caught her breasts in his strong hands and crushed them around his hard cock. Already sore from being bitten earlier, having the twisted orc cock rub against them made them hurt even more. Rosalind struggled to breathe as the armored form of the orc pinned her to the ground. She wheezed for each breath as the orc's shaft slid against her chest.

She could see the tip popping in and out of her field of view each time he thrust forward. It began to move faster and faster, and soon he too reached climax, spilling his seed all over her. Thick, heavy glops of cum rained down on her face, staining her fair skin with the sticky mess. As his orgasm subsided, the last bit dribbled out and leaked all over the crevice between her breasts.

The orc rose off her, leaving her a glistening sticky mess. The orc was soon replace by another, and then another after him. Orc after orc took her, each one shooting his seed on or in her. Rosalind's belly began to ache as her stomach distended with cum, and her poor ass was a gaping hole constantly leaking cum.

Finally the lead orc returned and pushed the others away. He lifted her up and bound her hands together, and then tied a coarse, frayed rope around her neck. As he led her back towards the rest of the orc army, a mighty cheer echoed through the forest.

"Agmar! Agmar! Agmar!"