Orc Dominion: Conquest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body she had spent so many nights imagining was on full display in the lewdest sense possible. The sex she had imagined kissing was splayed open, though by a thick cock. Her soft breasts bounced freely beneath her with each impact of the orc's dick. Her bronzed skin looked so soft and warm that she wanted to touch it despite the vanquished and vanished look in her eyes.

Bogor cut through the crowd and approached Agmar. "Welcome back, father. Congratulations on your hunt."

Agmar ignored the weak attempt at flattery. "Which two girls have been there the longest?"

His son took a moment to ponder it. "The little blonde there, and the dark haired one on the end, I think."

"Pull them out and get them some real food, if they can keep it down. My two little wayward slaves will be taking their place."

Rosalind recoiled as if she had been struck. Though she should have expected it, she quickly realized. Of course he would want to abuse us like this. She shared a glance with Melinda, feeling sorry for her niece. It was bad enough to be forced into incest with your aunt. Now the poor girl would be forced into it with her mother.

At least they'll get a break, Rosalind thought as the two girls they were replacing were led away. Bogor brought them over to where Sarah was hanging, and for the first time saw Ros and Mel. Tears immediately began to well in her sunken eyes, and the last light that she didn't even know was there faded from them which pierced Ros through her heart. She doesn't even have the voice to speak.

"Here are the rules: you have to catch every drop of cum that drips off her body in your mouth. If any of our precious seed touches the ground, you get five lashes. Plus, you have to lick it up, dirt and all. Or eat the grass it spills on like a cow. It's really as simple as that. You'll stay here until we say you can leave. Understand?"

When they nodded in understanding, he untied their hands and let them free. Melinda knelt beneath her mother towards the front, while Rosalind took the place near the end. Rosalind hoped that Mel wouldn't be as busy there, but her hopes were quickly dashed as Bogor took out his cock and slid it between Sarah's lips.

Agmar himself joined them next, slamming his thick cock right into Sarah's filthy cunt. As the seed gathered in her vaginal sleeve gushed out, Ros lunged forward to catch it in her mouth. The salty, sticky cum dripped on her tongue, but even more of it splashed onto her face. As she shuddered from the spoiled taste on her tongue she inhaled sharply, sucking up another glob into her nose and forcing her to cough.

As she doubled over, more globs dripped down into her hair and knotted in her tangled locks. "You're not failing already, are you? You'll have to do better than that, slave. Keep feasting!" Agmar barked at her, and Rosalind forced herself to comply. She tilted her head back as far as she could and began weaving forward and back as she caught the cum in her mouth.

Horrifically, she began to get used to the bitter taste. As Agmar continued to fuck Sarah, Rosalind found herself in an almost stable position, kneeling beneath her and looking up at Sarah's pussy being stretched around Agmar's thick green cock. So many times she had imagined being here, but not like this. Still, she couldn't help but feel a flicker of longing as she watched Agmar take his pleasure with Sarah.

It seemed a cruel injustice that Agmar got to be with Sarah and not her. But their lives had long been one of cruel injustice, especially recently. Perhaps she'd get the chance to offer Sarah some small comfort when she was released from this punishment.

Up front, Bogor was still pumping his dick in and out of Sarah's lips. Despite her near catatonic exhaustion, Sarah managed to close her mouth around the thick tool and suck it as required. Her raw, scratch throat was stretched, and her weakened muscles offered no resistance as the cock pushed all the way inside.

It didn't take long for Bogor to finish himself. Perhaps he didn't find pleasure in drawing it out like his father did. Before his cock exploded he pulled it out and changed his aim. With his shaft pulsing next to Mel's cheek, she shot his sperm right onto the top of Sarah's tit. The hot, sticky ropes dribbled down the hanging melon to the tip of her hard nipple.

Bogor grabbed the back of Mel's head and guided to her mother's breast. "Latch on now girl. Suckle just like you did as a babe!"

Agmar laughed approvingly as he watched Melinda suckle from her mother's nipple. Her face twisted in disgust as she supped on Bogor's sperm, but she didn't dare let any fall. Her head spun as she felt Sarah's nipple throb between her lips. Each time her tongue brushed against the hard nub she twitched. I'm sucking my mom's nipple!

Behind her, Agmar continued to pound away at Sarah's well used cunt. But this sport wasn't as amusing, so he decided to push things a little further. He quickly sped up his thrusts while gripping her ass tightly and mashing the cheeks together as he tightened her around his cock. With the thoughts of the next game flashing in his mind it didn't take long for a climax to build inside him and then erupt deep in the bound women.

When the last of his seed was expelled, he grabbed Rosalind by the back of her head and pulled her over. "When I pull out I want you to suck every last drop of cum out of her, understand?"

When Rosalind nodded her understanding, Agmar pulled his cock out and quickly pushed Ros into place. Her tongue easily disappeared into Sarah's stretched cunt, but it proved no stopper for the flood of orc cum that came rushing out. She locked her lips around the entrance to Sarah's body and began to catch all that leaking seed.


The taste of Sarah's pussy was nothing like she imagined it would be, but then of course she had never imagined it stuffed full of orc cum before. Still, she dutifully swallowed down the cocktail of cum pouring out, hoping that this would be the end of their punishment, at least for now.

Meanwhile, Agmar moved over to Melinda. "Stop swallowing girl, catch it all in your mouth. Now show me."

Mel opened her mouth wide, blushing furiously as she showed off the thick puddle of seed on her tongue. She stifled a gasp and struggled not to swallow when Agmar pulled her over face to face with Sarah. Mel looked into her mother's eyes, wilting under the look of sadness and defeat she saw there.

"Well? Give your momma a kiss. A nice, deep kiss." Agmar added with a grin.

Melinda blanched, but her mother's pleading look made her give in. She leaned towards Sarah, and then timidly pressed their lips together.

"You're going to have to do better than that, girl. Use your tongue!"

With another shudder, she opened her mouth and thrust her tongue forward, plunging it into Sarah's mouth. She had kissed Cuthbert like this, once. She tried to picture him now, imagining that it was him she as kissing and not her mother. But the softness of the touch was wrong. It wasn't demanding like Cuthbert had been, nor as passionate. Plus, the overwhelming taste of semen was wrong as well. No, she wasn't able to escape the fact that she was kissing her mother while her mouth was filled with orc cum.

"What a happy little family we have here! Mother, daughter, aunt; so close, so loving. Soon enough you'll all be bringing in a new generation of orcs together." He suddenly laughed. "What is that going to make them? Siblings? Cousins? I confess, even I'm not sure how the logic breaks down on that. But I'm sure you'll have lots of time to think it over."

Agmar looked again at the scene before him. Rosalind, her face covered in cum, sucking Sarah clean. Melinda kissing her own mother as they swapped seed. Perfect. "I'm feeling generous tonight, pets. After all, I did enjoy the chase. Lick her clean, using only your tongues, and I'll let her down. Make me believe you enjoy it, and I won't even force you to replace her!"

Another sinister grin crossed his lips as he watched his slaves throw themselves urgently into the task. It's good to be king.