All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 01'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am glad to your return with continuation

I am glad to your return with continuation!

It is more interesting to observe if the princess Lyriena stored the virginity, so far having only anal and oral sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy to see this series updated

Aw Yeah! After the fairly lengthy hiatus, I must confess I expected that this particular story was no longer going to be updated. I'm glad to see that I am mistaken. Definitely excited to see more to see more in the future.

I did have one question regarding possible future content: Did the cum stained panties that Trogar had Sylvia play with truly belong to his mother the queen? Or was he just messing with her head? I ask this because if Trogar is comfortable with using his mother's underwear to humiliate Sylvia, I'm curious as to how...close Trogar's relationship with his mother Queen Jeanette is and if orcs have any solid taboo against incest.

Given how sexually promiscuous orcs in general are, and how hopelessly hooked on orc cock Queen Jeanette is, I wouldn't be surprised if Jeanette and her sons had considered, or are regularly engaging in, Wholesome Family Fun. (Though if that isn't something you want to explore in this story, that's cool. Incest themes aren't everyone's cup of tea.)

In any case, love your work. Keep it up.

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 8 years ago
excellent!

Fantastic as always. I'm glad to see you writing again and I'm loving where this new series seems to be going. I hope you end up taking this one on a darker path, similar to the alternate ending that you did. Anxiously waiting for more!

syd_v63syd_v63over 8 years ago
I'm on the fence

After the first read I'm on the fence. I'm going to read it again before I rate it but off the top Trogar's a dick. There is nothing of substance here, if he's the protagonist is then you've given us a spitting image of his father, and everyone wished he was dead. Other than his short stature comparatively you given him no redeeming qualities. There's nothing here to help the reader empathize with him, he's rich, he's spoiled, and he's arrogant, why should we like him? Agmar is a more interesting character and we know nothing of him, accept that he's an outcast, an outsider just like we the readers, we can identify with him more than we can any of the brutish Orc's. You've got to give us something to cheer about otherwise we join the ranks of humans who want the rebellion to succeed.

I'm going to reread the Elf part as there was a lot to take in and it was a little daunting at first run. But there were some compelling drivers so I may rethink my stance.

Lastly sex for the sake of sex didn't work for me. That's an entirely personal opinion as of course this whole gamble is, but it read like the Coles Notes to a football game; sure there were two teams, and yes each team had a captain or QB, so goals were scored and a game was one but in the end I really didn't care who won or why. Maybe some enthusiastic dialogue on the part of Lady Sylvia might have helped. A little "God yeses!" Or "Oh fuck," even a proverbial "Harder you bastard!" Might have helped.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments and feedback. Anon, yes those were really Jeanette's panties, but no she is not in an incestuous relationship with her son, at least not that she knows about. That might be a topic for a future side story :)

Shamelord,

This story is going to be darker, but maybe not quite as dark as the alternate ending. This is going to be more like I originally envisioned the first story, with strong themes of blackmail and reluctance (which, nonetheless, the heroine learns to enjoy).

Syd,

You can't please everyone...some people want cruel orcs, others want noble savages. I think it is a little early to judge Trogar's character though. It is going to grow over the course of the story, and we'll see some of his background and how it shaped him to be more cruel.

I also don't agree that he's a clone of Trogar, or that a lot of people wanted him dead. Many people liked his character, even if it was time for him to move on, since the depths of his relationship with Jeanette had been plumbed.

You're right about the sex scene being shoehorned in though. The whole prologue wasn't originally a part of the story, but when I realized the first chapter wasn't going to have any sex in it, I added it in to spice things up. I will keep an eye on the dialogue as well. I think that is something people really enjoyed in the first story that I've gotten away from in the sex scenes.

Everyone,

What did you think of the puppy play? Do you like the BDSM type scenes, or do you want more hot fucking and gangbangs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm glad to hear the story will be darker. I like Trogar. I liked Turogg. Cruelty and arrogance are attractive qualities in orcs. The puppy play was fine and I wouldn't mind seeing more BDSM but if you take that kind of thing too far it can be hard to take seriously and becomes more ridiculous than sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feedback

Will Katerei and Gorath be making an appearance (and maybe any children they've had) later on in this story?

Is the princess Griselda's lack of intelligence typical of orc females, or is she just an unusually dim exception to the norm? Also, will there be more orc females getting in on all the rutting and breeding?

As for BDSM... ehhh, not really my thing. Though I do enjoy gangbangs. I'm also enjoying the all the fantasy miscegenation and all these women becoming willing breeders of half orcs. Love to see more women just casually getting knocked up with half orcs like it's no big deal.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
More thanks

Most orc females arent dumb, just uneducated. Griselda herself isnt necessarily dimwitted, she is just the snobbish sort who doesnt think noble women need an education, or really any brains.

As for Kat and Gorath, no. I wrote them out deliberately because I didnt really have a place for them. But Jeanette's daughter with Gorath will feature prominently in the next story when she comes of age.

I don't have any plans for orc females in this story, but I suppose it is something I can add if people want it. Also, the miscegnation is one of my favorites as well. That is definitely going to continue to be a theme, even with the BDSM angle.

On a side note, I finished two chapters inthe last five days, so I am making good progress again. I have a lot of time to write with the holdays, so i hope to get a really good head start now that I am getting in the groove again. Thanks again for all the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's excellent!

It is pleasant to me that themes of blackmail and reluctance will develop in the following chapters. That it was a shame to the princess from the falling, slut nature and she derived pleasure from the humiliation (psychological moments is interesting, probably BDSM?).

And why you really don't consider that the princess at first really doesn't want to lose virginity to a wedding, has oral and anal sex, but then slut nature wins against it. It is former interesting to observe development in character of the heroine.

gremlin52gremlin52over 8 years ago
Feedback

I think its a great start with Trogar who I agree is different from his father in his outlook and the challenges he faces if he is to equal his brothers. Interesting tidbit with Jeanette's panties. I take it he must have soiled them so has some hidden thoughts for his mother? I would love to read the story on how he was able to get his hands on a set with such fresh strong scent or a repeat of the event. I for one am glad for the sex in the story. Looking forward to the rest of it with the elf princess!

syd_v63syd_v63over 8 years ago
Back Again

Well I said I'd come back to this after a re-read here goes. I feel I must again start where I first began and reiterate that Trogar and Tourag are virtually alike. Anyone who is telling you differently is simply placating to you. There is no depth to either of these characters and therefore very little reason why the reader should be invested in them. Unlike a character like Gorath who most readers adapted to quite fondly and appreciated the Kat, Jeanette, Gorath triad. Despicable characters play a role but even so they must have some redeeming qualities in order for readers to care about them. Otherwise we are glad to be rid of them - Lord of the Rings Grima Wormtongue is a classic example of a character that has an important role but you are still ok with seeing dead or defeated.

Now speaking of Tolkien's world, your Elves are vastly different. Tolkien had Elves as a representation of the very best of us, Noble Artisan's and Craftsman, learned creatures here to guide and support men. They were uninterested in financial gain or greed. Your Elves seem much more human than his, less noble as evidenced in the "Mutinous look" our Princess received; such is Artistic license. Especially given your line:

"The streets smelled of garbage, blood, desperation, and fear. As employment fell, more and more elfs turned to the vices of alcohol, gambling, and loose women."

Since in Tolkien's realm his elves could drink most men under the table, that would be such a sight to see, drunk Elves. Dwarves always thought Elves were somewhat egotistical so maybe you've written in their comeuppance. Datoran certainly seems to embody this arrogance. The point you may have contradicted yourself on was the quality of Elvish goods, (and Dwarfish goods for that matter) are far superior to human goods. We saw this in the first story when Queen Jeanette was wanting to increase trade with the Elves, I believe there was some mention of dresses and fabrics, so I'm interested in why trade has stopped. Further Elves in Tolkien's world weren't really interested in trade as much as humans or Dwarves.

One thing you did hit upon is that Elves are a dying breed, so that part of Canon Law you've held to. So it will be interesting to see how you corrupt our fair maiden. You once eluded to the addictive qualities of Orcan sex so maybe there's the in but we should've seen that in the banter between Lady Sylvia and Gorath.

Well the first chapter of your second story didn't grip me but I quickly became enthralled in it, so here's hoping I end up eating my words.

HierophantasHierophantasover 8 years ago
Maybe

Would love to see more of Sylvia. Threesome maybe? ;)

dchingidchingiover 8 years ago

I was hoping for an x-mas present from you and finally here it is. Thanks a alot!

I'm a fan of darker stories including gangbangs, so I'm glad that's what you are going to write. On the other side I'm not a big fan of BDSM. The puppy play was ok but I don't need more. Also I'm glad that Katerei and Gorath are out of the game. But what about Cindy? Will she be making an appearance? She is still in the dungeon, isn't she?

UcntUcntover 8 years ago

Making orcs any more relatable than they already are is just making them human with green/grey skin. That's not to say orcs need to be simple and one-dimensional characters, but making them likeable or relatable doesn't sound right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue soon

Holiday gift indeed, glad to see this post, hope you've completed more and will post soon. Not crazy about the "puppy" play but as character development for Trogar ... OK, will see where you take this. Looking forward to more and hoping the Queen Jeanette makes some appearances, maybe one with Sylvia and a few Orc's ?

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 8 years ago
puppy play

the BDSM and puppy play scene was great. I hope you write a scene where he follows through on his promise!

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Great Discussion

Thanks again for everyone leaving comments. Whether you liked or disliked some of the elements of the story, I'm glad at least that people are talking about it!

I'm a bit behind on responding to comments, so I am just going to throw stuff out.

Cindy is dead. She was found hanging in her cell after Jeanette gave the order in Ch. 13 of Rebellion.

I don't really follow along with the Tolkien mythos. In this world, Elfs, Humans, and Orcs are all descendants of a precursor race. That is part of the reason why their reproductive systems are so out of whack, and also why they are so fertile with each other.

Sylvia will be returning, but not for a few chapters. I didn't really expect her to be so popular if I'm being honest! What is it about here that you guys like so much? The fallen noble angle? The courtesan? I do have plans for her in the story though, but you'll have to wait and see what they are!

HierophantasHierophantasover 8 years ago
.

Personally I like fallen noble aspect, humiliation. Also of topic might I add that Trogar reminds me of Bodak, just with sophistication fit for nobleman background.

rhaps85rhaps85over 8 years ago

The first part was great, not too excited about elfs though, always picture them as skinny supermodels without any curves. The writing is great however so maybe you can win me over :)

Looking forward to the rest. An glad you're writing again, your stories are always great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Query

So who is Queen Jeanette's current boy toy (or boy toys as the case may be)? I assume that her sexual appetite and thirst for orc cock hasn't diminished over the years since Trogar's death.

And what did Trogar die of anyway?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Query Answer

Jeanette currently doesnt have a single boy toy. She is banging a few people consistently and a lot of people anonymously.

Also, Turogg died of old age in his forties. Orcs dont live as long as humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Great story as ever! Can't wait to read more. Any ideas about when you'll publish the next part?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

I have already finished chapters 2,3, and 4. My original plan was to post chapter 2 when i finished chapter 5.

However, chapters 2 and 3 are a little slow I think since I am still establishing the story. (Elfin Descent is scheduled to be 17 chapters, unlike previous stories which were 12/13.) Presentaion wise, it might be better to release 2 and 3 faster so there is less waiting for introductory chapters.

So what do you guys think? Would you rather have 2 and 3 in short succession with a long wait for 4, or a more evenly spaced chapter release?

UcntUcntover 8 years ago

17 chapters? Nice! I'm thinking of just waiting for all of the chapters being posted before reading because it's annoying having to wait after each one. Do you have any estimate when that might be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
feedback

Since you've already released the first chapter if we wait for you to complete them all you might lose some readers. Even spacing the releases works for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous