All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 03'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 3 questions and comments

Well, it looks like Trogar won't have too hard a time of showing Lyriena the delights of taking an orc cock. Though he may have to speed things up a little to press his suit and get to her first to prevent some random plebeian orc from getting to her first and giving Lyriena the pounding she so desperately craves.

If I had to criticize something, the use of of the words 'elf's' as the pluralization of elf was a little jarring for me. 'Elves', I believe, is the proper pluralization of elf.

While male orcs certainly have a fondness for taking non orc women and using them to birth halfbreed orcs, have orc women in Zentara been just as enthusiastic in fucking non orc males and becoming mothers of their own half breed whelps?

Glad to see this being updated again, so keep it up and I hope to see more of this story soon.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Answers

You will just have to wait and see how it goes with Lyriena. I am hoping to have the next chapter out in two weeks, when Trogar and Lyriena finally meet.

Elves is the normal pluralization. At some point I decided to personalize the world by changing the spelling. That was probably a mistake, since I have gone back and forth in my writing ever since.

Orc women have been breeding as well, but remember there are 20 orc males for every female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"elfs" vs "elves"

Until Mr Tolkien wrote his works "elfs" was the plural of "elf" he changed it arguing that it didn't sound natural in English and was yet another example of corruption of English because of the influence the French language. So either one is correct, but "elves" does sound better in English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Slower Corruption

I like that Lyriena`s corruption progresses slowly. Otherwise she would by just the elfen version of Jeanette. Speaking of Jeanette: I would love to read a steamy Jeanette MILF sex scene;-) This would fill the time until Lyriena´s corruption quite nicely

Keep on doing the good work.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is likely going to be pushed back a week since as I was finishing ch 5 and starting ch 6 I realized 4 needs another scene. On the plus side, a longer chapter and extra sex!

This is precisely why I wanted to have a head start on writing the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous