Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Highess? Oh! By the stars, Princess Lyriena! I, what are you..." Unsure what to say, Marietta bent into a deep curtsey.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Marietta. Elenorei has told me so much about you. Is this where you have been staying? We have just arrived here ourselves." Lyriena smiled kindly at the young elf woman, who seemed quite flustered to be meeting her.

"Sandoran girls are nice and pure, with all their maiden airs

They work real hard to look so nice with skin so soft and fair

But if you want between their legs they need a ring to wear

If you want an easy lass it's Zentaran girls for me"

"Yes, um, this is where I'm staying...and working, of course! Are you sure this is the right place? This is no fit place for a Princess!" Marietta looked back and forth between Elenorei and Lyriena.

Elenorei nodded her head. "The Chancellor escorted us here himself. But how have you been? What kind of work are you doing? You have to tell me everything, I haven't heard anything at all from you since our last family gathering!"

"Thestan girls are fierce and proud, and get real wild in bed

They'll ride you hard, go up and down till you're nice and red

But after when you try to leave they're quick to strike you dead

If you want a gentle lass it's Zentaran girls for me"

"Yes, and I'll be sorry to miss the next one." Marietta turned towards Lyriena, calming down now and looking slightly apologetic for excluding her from the conversation. "I haven't missed a one since I was born. Every year our whole family gathers. Elenorei and I have been going to them together for ages!"

The hostess who greeted them turned to Marietta. "It's almost time Mari, why don't you go get ready and I'll settle Her Highness?" The hostess smiled at Lyriena as Marietta walked away, looking abashed. "Your men can take any luggage you have upstairs. Can I get you something to eat or drink?"

"I will take some wine." She looked around the room, doubtful that the fare would be either clean or appetizing, but her belly grumbled nonetheless. "What are you serving this evening?"

"Orc girls are a busty lot, their tits can block the sky

And it only takes a single touch to make the juice run down their thighs

But shit they are so ugly that they need a bag to hide

If you want a pretty lass it's Zentaran girls for me"

"This song is hardly appropriate, but they probably don't know that the princess is here. Let's go tell them to sing something else." Goriel nodded to Elemere and Lorien, who started to move forward.

"That is quite alright, there is no harm in a little singing," said Lyriena, who truth be told hadn't even been paying attention at all.

The hostess looked relieved at that. "Thank you, Your Highness, now tonight we're serving a fine duck-" but before she could finish, the chorus burst even louder as a curtain lifted in the back, revealing a large stage.

"Elfin girls are tightest, and their lips are honey sweet

They're so soft and juicy they are good enough to eat

But if you like the backside, their butts are even smaller than their teats

If you want a buxom lass it's Zentaran girls for me"

Now that she was listening, Lyriena heard the worst of it and flushed with anger, turning towards the large group of singing men who were starting to gather around the stage. How dare they speak of elfen women that way! As if they had ever been with one! But her outrage choked in her throat as a large orc sauntered on stage, completely naked! Lyriena gaped, wide eyed at the strange, twisted hang hunk of grey orc meat dangling between his legs.

"Zentaran girls are the best they're all you'll ever need

With luscious curves and silky hair they do their best to please

All you have to do is ask and you can ride them like a steed

If you want a perfect lass it's Zentaran girls for me"

"Really! This is ridiculous! What kind of place is this!" As Elenorei seethed, a much smaller figure appeared on the stage. She was scandalously dressed, in a sheer purple bra and loincloth that did almost nothing to hide the woman's nakedness. A purple veil covered the lower half of her face, a mockery of the modest values it was supposed to represent.

The elfish woman looked out over the crowd and her gaze lingered almost mournfully on the royal party before she dropped to her knees and brought her face close to the orc's dangling shaft; close enough that her hanging veil stroked the ridged curls winding around the length. She took a deep breath, making her nostrils flare as she inhaled the scent of his crotch. A shiver went down her spine, and her hands came up, one lifting his cock and the other cupping his balls.

"Ugh, how can she stand to be so near that, that thing?" Lyriena choked out the words in disgust. She watched with dismay as the elf woman pressed her lips into the orc's balls through the fabric of her veil, while rubbing the shaft against her face.

"It must smell horribly, and I don't even want to imagine what it tastes like!" Elenorei wrinkled her nose, and turned to look for the hostess to take them to their room. "I cannot believe that those savages in the castle arranged for us to stay here. It's an outrageous insult!"

"Yes, it is not to be borne. Come, Princess, let us leave here immediately! We'll go to the castle and stay there whether they like it or not!" Goriel exclaimed, blushing fiercely from the show his princess was being exposed to.

But Lyriena could not draw her eyes away from the unfolding scene. Like when she was watching the encounter in the alley back home, she felt herself entranced by the sight. A warmth spread through her, and she again felt a sense of power to be looking into so private an act. That the elf was worshipping an orc's penis on a stage in a crowded tavern did little to detract from that. "No...no! I won't give them the satisfaction. Besides, if this...if this is what my people are being reduced to, I need to see it."

The woman on the stage opened her mouth wider, allowing her lips to wrap around the orc's bulbous nut sac. Despite their own disgust, the elf seemed to enjoy the taste and she moaned hotly around the loose skin as she rolled her tongue between the two thick balls. The orc reached down with his big grey hands and stroked through her silky blonde hair, but made sure to keep his arm raised enough to give the audience a clear view of the diminutive elf woman kneeling at his feet and sucking his balls.

"Please Your Highness, the Captain is right, this is not a proper place for you."

"Do you think the Castle will be any better? We have all heard the stories about this city, and after seeing this I am more convinced than ever that they are true. At least here we're surrounded by our own people, and not at the mercy of those reprobates." Lyriena hoped she sounded convincing, for she knew that while what she said was true, part of her wanted to stay here. There was something wicked inside her that was urging her to watch, to see firsthand how men and women laid together.

The woman on stage pulled her lips from the orc's balls and moved her mouth to the slanted tip of his cock. She laid the fabric of her veil on top of the turgid shaft, and then wrapped her lips around the head. She began to bob up and down, sucking noisily so that the sound of her shame could be heard above even the din of the crowd.

A tremor coursed down Lyriena's spine as she watched the woman start to suck on the orc's cock. It wasn't what she was expecting to see, none of this was. A man put his thing inside the woman, and pushed in and out until he completed. This had none of that, at least, not in the place she expected. And yet, it looked so passionate. It made her hot, and caused a dampness to form in her panties. Lyriena clenched her thighs together beneath her skirts, and slowly rubbed them together as she watched. Beneath her dress, her nipples hardened, and each twitch made the sensitive nubs rub against the fabric of her dress and send further jolts of pleasure through her body.

The elf woman kept going deeper and deeper, until the entirety of the orc's cock disappeared inside her mouth. The crowd cheered at the sight, and after letting the length sit inside the woman's body for a moment, he finally wrapped her hair around his fingers and pulled her off.

"Take off that slut's mask!"

"Let us see her face when she gets fucked!"

"Whores don't have shame!"

"Fuck the bitch!"

"Split that elfin cunt open!"

The orc heeded the cries of the crowd, and lifted the elf up to her feet facing the crowd. First he pulled off her loincloth, revealing the woman's bare, shaven slit. Her labia were already swollen with need, and glistened in the firelight with her need. Next, off came the bra, flashing her breasts before the hooting crowd. Finally, the orc pulled down sharply on the veil to reveal Marietta's flushed face.

"Marietta!" Elenorei wailed beside Lyriena. At the sound of her name, the elf looked over at Elenorai, her face flush with arousal and humiliation.

The Princess watched in horror and fascination as the orc lifted Marietta up by her thighs and spread her legs apart, holding the elf woman's pussy just above the tip of his cock. The sight of her handmaiden's cousin on the stage, about to get publically fucked by an orc sent another tremor through her. She could feel her own sex throbbing, and the dampness between her legs grew even further. She didn't know why, but the fact that it was someone she had met someone she knew, someone who was important to her friend made her even hotter.

"Fuck me! Fuck my tight elfin pussy! Fill me up with your huge orc cock please!" Marietta cried out from the stage, rolling her hips eagerly down towards the orc's shaft. The orc was quick to comply, and brought her down roughly on his cock. Marietta spread her own sex to take it in, and Lyriena watched in wide-eyed wonder as the thick piece of meat stretched apart the elf's pink walls and disappeared inside the much smaller woman.

When the cock was fully buried inside her, Marietta's gaze shifted to the princess, and the two locked eyes. Marietta flashed with an embarrassing need before finally shouting out, "Yessss! That's it! Fuck me hard!"

The orc started to thrust his hips, making Marietta bounce up and down on his cock. The motion made her large tits jiggle, and Lyriena felt a pang of envy as she thought of her own smaller bust. Her eyes quickly dropped down to the thick grey shaft pumping into Marietta's snatch. The elf's pussy had been plucked bare, allowing the princess to see every lurid detail of their coupling. As the orc's powerful muscles rippled with each thrust, Lyriena winced as she imagined how it must feel to have such a large spear pushing inside her.

It would tear me apart! There's no way I could take that! But yet, Marietta was not only taking it, she was enjoying it! What could she find so nice about mating with a brutish orc? Lyriena clenched the fabric of her skirt in her hands as she continued to watch. She had heard that large penises were more enjoyable, and surely orcs would have the largest, but there had to be limits to that, right?

"Hah! That stuck up elf bitch ain't so haughty now!"

"I love seeing them elfs get split open!"

"Tiny cunts love the big cock. I need to find me one!"

The comments mare Lyriena's pointy ears burn, but didn't dampen the fire burning in her loins. Why am I getting so hot? This isn't romantic, it's disgusting! At least, it should be disgusting me. It, it must be because I'm a woman now. I should be married, to Datoran! I just need a husband to see to these needs, to give me the right experiences.

Lyriena tried to mollify her desires as she watched the orc speeding him. His big grey arms clutched Marietta to his chest, gripping her waist so tightly his fingers left bruises as he lifted her up and down atop his spire. Marietta reached behind her, grabbing the back of his neck as she writhed and undulated in his arms and atop his cock. Her loud moans fought with the jeers of the crowd to dominate the room.

The hostess returned to the group, looking abashed. "We can take you upstairs now Your Highness, your room is ready."

"That orc, the one Marietta is with, is that her sweetheart?" Lyriena asked hopefully.

"No, to be honest, I'm not sure who he is. Orcs who want to fuck just show up when a performance is scheduled. Oh! I'm sorry Your Highness, forgive me for using such foul language."

"Hmm? Oh, it's nothing, not compared to, well, you know." The princess' heart sank as she heard the words. She had hoped that Marietta at least held tender feelings for the orc. But to hear that she didn't even know him, that her body was just given to whichever orc wanted her? Intolerable! What had her people sunken to?

"It's just some random orc? Why is she rutting with just any beast that wants it?" Elenorei fumed. "My cousin was always a good girl, they must be making her do this! We have to save her!" But Elenorei's plea was weak, sounding flat compared to the fevered, orgasmic moans coming from the stage.

The orc was pounding into her even faster now, and the quicker he moved the louder became the crowd.

"Fuck her raw!"

"Breed the bitch!"

"Knock her up!"

With a roar, the orc slammed Marietta down all the way on his cock, keeping himself hilted inside her as he shot his load. Marietta cried out in pleasure and squeezed the orc's shaft inside her, trying to milk out all the thick cum she could as he flooded her pussy and womb with his virile seed. Her legs kicked weakly through the air as she spasmed, while the crowd roared in approval.

"He...he spent himself inside her. She could get pregnant! Can orcs get elfs pregnant?" No one answered the princess, as her royal party watched the scene enthralled and the hostess looked uncomfortable.

"I think we've seen enough, Your Highness, let me escort you upstairs. The crowd will surely quiet now that the show is over." Captain Goriel looked to the hostess for confirmation.

"Yes, that's right. Please retire now Your Highness, I'm sure you'll find the room comfortable, and refreshing."

Lyriena nodded, and the pair quickly hurried upstairs. Her panties felt so damp she was sure the others would be able to hear them squelching, but fortunately the crowd below was still too loud. Her whole body felt on fire, and her heart was racing furiously. Sleep was not going to come easily tonight.

"Lorien, Ellemere, I want you two stationed outside her door all night. We're fortunate those louts downstairs were too busy with the show to notice the Princess. But you've seen what they think of orc women, and I don't want to tempt them. I am going to return to the ship to get more men. It's clear we will need to make a bigger impression on the humans tomorrow." Captain Goriel left Fairy Lights as soon as Lyriena dismissed him, shaking his head and inwardly fuming at the situation the humans had put her in.

After getting undressed, Lyriena and Elenorei slipped into bed, but the princess couldn't seem to get comfortable. She was still flushed from the show, and kept tossing and turning in the bed, twisting this way and that as she tried to relax enough to fall asleep.

"Is everything alright, Princess?"

"I just, cannot seem to get comfortable. I'm also not very tired at all." Lyriena replied.

"It's what you saw, isn't it? You cannot stop thinking about what Marietta did?"

The elfish princess blushed in the darkness beneath the covers.

"It's alright, Your Highness, it's natural to be curious about such things." Elenorei turned onto her side to face the princess. "I know I sounded judgmental downstairs. But that was not because of the sex, it was because of, well, it was because Marietta was with someone," Elenorei paused as she tried to think of what to say, "someone not her husband."

Lyriena sighed. "It's only the first day here and I'm already twisted in knots. What else am I going to see? I wish I had been able to marry Datoran before coming. At least then I'd have some experience, and know more about these things to be prepared for them."

The two elf woman lay quietly in bed for several minutes while Lyriena tossed and turned. Finally, Elenorei broke the silence. "There is something you can do, Princess; a way for you to find some relief." When Lyriena turned over, Elenorei guided the princess onto her back, and let her hand drift down between Lyriena's legs. "You can massage yourself. I'll show you how. Just try to relax, and think of Datoran."

Lyriena began to open her mouth to question her handmaiden, but the words died as Elenorei's slender fingers slid up beneath her shift to the delta between her legs. The pads of her fingertips gently stroked over Lyriena's slick netherlips, and teased the little button of flesh crowning her sex. "A-aah!" She moaned in surprise as her pleasure amplified, promising the release she craved.

Images of Datoran flashed in her mind. She pictured their wedding day, her wearing a wedding dress, saying her vows, and then retiring to her chambers that night. She imagined his hands on her, sliding up her legs, touching her as Elenorei was doing even now. She could feel him lying atop her, pressing her to the bed as she stroked his arms and shoulders. She tried to imagine what his maleness would look like, how it would feel against her body, or in her hand. She had never seen one, except for the orc downstairs. He was much bigger of course, so she imagined that Datoran's member would be quite smaller.

She spread her legs as Elenorei's fingers began to dance around her button, moving faster and more firmly now. But her mind drew a blank as she tried to imagine how his member would feel inside her, pushing in and out. She couldn't picture it, and the pleasurable relief between her thighs seemed to plateau well short of where she needed it.

Her thoughts then drifted to the couple in the alley, rutting like animals in the street. A shiver ran down her spine at the image, and her hips rose up, pressing against Elenorei's hands. She could feel herself getting wetter, and she had to bite down on her lip to stifle her cry. She imagined Datoran making love to her in an alley. The thought of being bent over, having her skirts raised, and being entered from behind allowed her pleasure to grow even higher.

Images flashed in her mind's eye, flitting back from watching the other couple, and imagining herself in their place. Her breath quickened and she began to move her hips regularly, pushing back against her handmaiden's fingers, desperate to feel them press into her harder, desperate for more friction. She gripped the bed sheets as she trembled. She quivered as she imagined her breasts spilling free in the night air of the alley, only to be covered by Datoran's hand as he touched and massaged her.

But after only a few moments, the pleasure hit a plateau again. It wasn't enough, and Lyriena whined in desperate need for relief, so much worse now that her loins had been enflamed. Her mind searched rapidly for something to appease the need, and as her mind settled on Marietta's performance she felt herself quiver and a new rush of slick juices exude from her slit.

Guilt gnawed in the back of her heart, but for the moment she cared only for the erotic memory of the powerful orc thrusting his giant penis in and out of Elenorei's cousin. "Ah! Ah ah!" Lusty cries escaped her as she began to buck her hips, grinding into her handmaiden's dexterous fingers. Then her mind and body betrayed her further, as her fantasy shifted to imagining herself being taken by the orc. A tremor ran down her spine as she imagined great big grey hands covering her pale flesh, imagine the heat of his hard, muscular body pressed against her own. She pictured what it would be like, to gaze down along her body and see a massive, bestial, looking orc cocks pushing inside. To her surprise, she could imagine what her small elfish pussy would look like after being stuffed by an orc; she could even imagine how it would feel.