Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart raced faster and faster as a pressure grew between her legs, expanding outward like a bubble that would burst at any moment. When her mind's eye looked up from the orc cock between her legs and out into the crowd of lusty men surrounding the stage an explosion ripped through her body. Each touch of Elenorei's fingers sent a jolt through her, shocking her quivered in ecstasy. Images flashed in her mind even faster, a blur even to her as she rode the pleasure, not wanting it to ever end. But after several moments, the shocking sensation grew more intense, less pleasurable and more sensitive until she finally withdrew her hips from Elenorei's hands and collapsed panting on the bed.

Lyriena purred softly, the tension melting from her body as her hazy mind drifted. This was just what I needed, she thought. I can't believe I never experienced this before. This is something I will definitely have to do again. However, as she came down from the high, doubt began to set in. I can't believe I fantasized about an orc! How could I cheat on Datoran like that?

Lyriena began to toss and turn in the bed. Orcs are disgusting brutes. I really shouldn't be thinking about them that way. Next time I'll be sure to focus on Datoran. Next time. But as she lay in bed, her mind drifted to the hall below. Right now, down there on that stage there was probably another elf being ravished by a big orc. This very moment, just below her an elf was lewdly cavorting with an orc. What were they doing? What were people saying? It was going to be a long night.