Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trogar sighed in relief as Soleil removed Lyriena's hand from his cock once his orgasm subsided. He panted a moment to catch his breath, though his hand continued to knead the princess' breast. He was pleased she hadn't removed it yet, now that she herself was coming down from her high. No doubt she'd be wracked with guilt, but he was sure he'd whetted her appetite enough to keep her in the game.

Aftershocks continued to ripple through her body as Florette gently nuzzled her labia and clit while bringing her down from the crest of her orgasm. Her dress clung to her curves from sweat, making the garment lewd for all that it was modest and demure. Lorien and Elemere won't ask any questions, but what am I going to tell Goriel? I suppose I can tell him that the negotiations were heated, she stifled a manic giggle, for they certainly were. Oh by the Gods, what have I done? Guilt set in again now that the heat of the moment had passed, and she realized what exactly she had done.

"Shh, there there your Highness, it's alright" Soleil murmured, reading the expression on her face despite the princess' veil. She took Lyriena's soiled hand and held it up as her sister pulled out from her dress and joined them. "You've done nothing to be ashamed of. It's just the orcs' way of doing business." She leaned in and kissed a cumspot off of the princess' knuckle.

"That's right Your Highness, it's a cultural thing. Nothing to be embarrassed about." Florette tittered as she kissed the back of Lyriena's palm, and then gave her hand a broad lick, scooping up Trogar's cum into her mouth.

"Indeed. Besides, it's not like you have much of a choice, Princess. If you want the negotiations to continue, you must continue to honor our customs." Trogar grinned lustily. He was going to enjoy this. The sight of the two sisters licking his cum off the princess' hand was enough to make him hard again, but he didn't want to push her too much in one day.

Lyriena watched in wonder as the elf serving girls licked the prince's seed off her glove, even going so far as to suck it right out of the fabric. I wonder what it tastes like? They seem to enjoy it...but no, no no no, this was bad enough! I can't, I won't, let it go any further than this. "F-fine, Your Highness. If this is what I must do to ensure my people's future, I will. I shall consider your offer, and calculate what payments we can accept in kind. I shall return with a counter offer."

"Excellent. I'm so glad we can get these negotiations off on the right foot. But don't work too hard, Your Highness. The feast and games in celebration of our victory over Heste begin tomorrow. Relax and enjoy our hospitality." Trogar grinned, and then looked to the serving girls. "Soleil, Florette, escort the Princess to her quarters here in the castle. Your Highness, they will serve as your 'personal' attendants while you're our guest, and will see to your 'every' need."

Lyriena rose from the couch and tried to smooth out her dress, though she knew she must look quite rumpled. The faster she got back to her quarters and changed the better. "F-fine. I shall see you tomorrow then, at the feast. Good day, Your Highness." And with as much dignity as she could muster, she strode out of the prince's quarters.

The sound of slow clapping behind him made Trogar jump, and then spin around. Standing behind him was a tall human with hair blacker than obsidian and even darker eyes. Though not as large as he was, the man seemed wholly unconcerned with Trogar's furious glare. "Bravo, Your Highness. Quite the performance. Did you learn to do all that in one of your books?"

"I've told you that my rooms are off limits, Dorian!"

"The Queen's security has no limits, Your Highness. As I've told you." Dorian smirked impetuously at the Prince. There were few who could get away with such impudence, but the Queen's Shadow was one of them.

"I didn't realize my mother's security depended on who I fuck."

Dorian snickered. "I didn't see you fuck anyone, Your Highness, just a little hand action and maybe a few kisses. To be honest I'm surprised a man of your jaded tastes enjoyed it as much as you seemed to. But your little scheme with a foreign princess most certainly does affect Her security, so naturally I aim to keep a close eye on things." Dorian snickered even louder as Trogar bristled.

"Princess Lyriena is not your concern, she is mine. Didn't my mother make that clear?"

"She did say you were to have your chance with her, but this is a dangerous game you're playing." Dorian leaned back against the stone wall and crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you know that Henry Ousten tried to kidnap her on the way here?"

"What, the last King's cousin?" Trogar scoffed. "It seems he's no better a kidnapper than he is a pirate, seeing as she made it here safely enough."

"He's pirate enough to terrorize the western coast. If you hadn't shut down trade with the elfs he'd seem a much bigger problem. And if he gets a hold of the Princess...well, I don't think the Queen wants to see the elfs ally with the rightful King of Heste."

"My brother is the rightful King of Heste, bodyguard. What is that old saying, 'who watches the watchers'? Maybe we need someone to protect against you!" Trogar clenched his jaw as he watched the salvo sail past Dorian, who continued to lounge against the wall looking unperturbed.

"The northern lords of Heste still see him as the rightful king, for all they've sworn fealty to Belkor, and he clearly has allies along the coast since they've been giving him shelter. All it will take is for him to capture a fleet, marry the Princess, and he can steal the Elfin trade right out from underneath you."

Trogar scowled. He hadn't seriously considered that trade could be rerouted that far north if he cut off access to Ruar. Neither Thesta nor Heste had any ports big enough to handle the traffic, even if they managed to get the ships. But, he supposed, a pirate lord with a fleet, and the Elfs with their wealth behind him might be able to fund the expansion of a port, if they could find willing allies. "Well, either way he's missed his chance. The Princess is mine now."

"Don't expect him to give up so easily. By the Abyss, he might even be able to persuade her to take his hand without the use of blackmail. A human groom willing to break her people's dependence on mercurial orcs? That might start to sound like quite the catch."

"Well then, why don't you do your job and take care of Ousten then? That's what you're here for, isn't it?"

Dorian pushed up off the wall and flashed another grin, though there wasn't any mirth or humor to it. "One of them. But I don't have time to leave the city and go chasing pirates, not when they will come to me. Much easier to keep an eye on the Princess, and catch him when he tries again."

"Well, if you're going to be keeping an eye on her, then keep me apprised of what she's up to. Where she is going, who she is meeting. Everything."

"What, you don't have it totally in hand? I thought you had this scheme all worked out."

"That's enough of your flippancy, Dorian. You will keep me apprised of her activities, is that understood?" Trogar snarled.

"Yeah yeah, I understand Your Highness. I'll be happy to keep you up to date on her activities." Dorian snickered and gave him a leering grin. "But don't worry about doing the same from your end. I'll keep an eye on that too." He laughed again and slipped through the secret door as Trogar glared.

"Impudent peasant. He is lucky mother puts up with him." Trogar fumed a moment, before stalking back to the door. "Soleil! Florette! Get back in here!"

A moment later the twin elf girls reappeared. "Ready for us already Your Highness?"

"Heh, you think the Princess' timid handjob could keep me satisfied for long? My appetites are a little more sordid than that, as you should know. Let me tell you about Sylvia..."

****

Sylvia had mixed emotions about being summoned to see Prince Trogar again. On the one hand, his patronage was important and she had already reaped significant financial benefits from the association. On the other, the Prince was depraved and domineering, and she didn't appreciate the sordid games he liked to play. At the end of the day though, it was not as if she had much choice. A Prince couldn't be turned down.

She paused to adjust the halter top she was wearing. The Prince had requested she dressed more conventionally this time. Of course, by Zentaran standards that meant dressing provocatively. She was wearing a black and red halter top that clung tightly to her breasts and ended just beneath them, leaving more of her torso uncovered. A flimsy loincloth hung from a chain on her hips and stretched down to her ankles where it brushed against her high heeled shoes as she walked. She attracted a lot of attention as she made her way to the castle, and not all of it from the sort who could one day be a client of hers.

The guards outside Trogar's door let her inside without saying a word. Sylvia swept into the room with the backside of her loincloth trailing behind her, flashing her bare ass to the guards. She was a little taken aback by what she saw; the Prince's normally austere quarters now hosted a large metal frame with an X Cross formed between the posts, and instead of finding the Prince alone he was joined by two elf twins.

"Good evening Your Highness" Sylvia forced a smile as she curtsied, turning her knees outward slightly to flash her inner thighs to the Prince and causing the strip of cloth to drape over the mound of her pussy, "I'm so pleased you've called on me to serve you tonight."

"Lady Sylvia, welcome. These are my personal servants, Soleil and Florette. They'll be joining us this evening."

Sylvia's smile became more brittle as she gave the two elfs an appraising look. "How lovely. It's a pleasure to meet you both." This wouldn't be the first time that she had shared a man with another woman, such things were common in the world of high class companions. But usually it was with other courtesans, not with serving girls.

The two elfs were dressed very conservatively, in long dresses that left them nearly covered. The one on the right, Florette, looked at her with a seemingly sincere friendliness, while the other looked at her with an almost predatory gleam. A sinking feeling formed in her stomach as she realized what the Prince's game was. He's going to use these servants to humiliate me even further.

"I have a very special need of your talents tonight, Lady Sylvia. I've been left unsatisfied by my previous guest. She's awakened quite an appetite in me."

Previous guest? I wonder who that could have been. "I'm always happy to satisfy your hungers, Your Highness. I have a few ideas, and a few tricks of the trade, that are sure to leave you satisfied."

Trogar grinned wickedly. "I have no doubt of that, and maybe you will later. But first I have something else in mind. Soleil has been assuring me she has the skill to get something done, but I want to see it for myself first. You're in the perfect position to help me."

It's never good when they're vague and evasive, she thought. Sylvia looked at Soleil apprehensively. I wonder what skill she thinks she has. "Anything I can do to help, Your Highness. What do you need me to do?"

The Prince approached her and reached out and slid his hands beneath the loin cloth, cupping her ass in his palms. He kneaded the flesh in both palms as he grinned down at her. "You'll get to see that soon enough, but don't worry. I think it's something you'll come to enjoy. Just do what Soleil tells you."

"Come over here, Lady Sylvia." Soleil gestured for Sylvia to stand by the metal frame. "I'm sure you've seen one of these before. You upper class human whores play all sorts of kinky games, don't you? Personally I don't know how you can strut about wearing next to nothing, but I suppose it pays to show your wares, right?"

"Aww, I think she looks pretty, Soleil. So sexy." Florette cooed softly and brushed her hands over Sylvia's breasts, squeezing them gently before stroking out to the human woman's hands and raising them above her head.

"Thank you my dear, that is kind of you to say." Sylvia allowed herself to strapped into the metal frame. It seemed like Prince Trogar was in a mood to see some whipping and spanking. Again, such things were not uncommon in this line of work, she thought resentfully as she glanced at Soleil. The elf was haughty for a servant, but unfortunately this time she was right.

"Alright Soleil, this is your time to shine." Trogar took a seat behind Sylvia and Soleil so he could watch the action. Once he was settled he pulled out his cock and gestured for Florette, who came over to tend it for him.

Florette wrapped her lips around the Prince's cock, seeming not to care that it still had Princess Lyriena's taste to it. She began to bob her head up and down as her lips stroked it to hardness again. Unlike Lyriena's rather dry rubbing, she used plenty of spit to lube the shaft as she slid up and down the length.

Soleil paced behind Sylvia, letting her heels click nosily on the floor. After a few moments she retrieved a long leather riding crop from Trogar's box of toys and gently ran it up and down Sylvia's thighs. She used the flat end of it to gently lift the chain holding the human's loin cloth, and then let it fall back down on her soft skin.

Light, little twinges of pleasure fluttered through Sylvia as Soleil teased her with the crop. At least she knows what she's doing, Sylvia thought, you have to get your partner nice and relaxed before setting into them with the crop.

The elf continued to tease her, stroking her soft skin up and down with the leather. Soleil's breasts pressed into Sylvia's bare back as she wrapped her arms around the human woman, bringing the flat of her crop to draw small circles over Sylvia's areolas. "You like that, don't you Lady Sylvia?"

In spite of herself, Sylvia's heart began to quicken, and her nipples hardened and stood out against the leather crop. Oh, she is good. Sylvia trembled softly as she felt Soleil's soft body press and rub against her. It had been a while since she'd been with another woman, and she'd forgotten how soft they could be. Not that it's going to last, she thought. "Mmm...yes..."

Her thoughts proved prophetic, as a moment later Soleil began to lightly tap the end of the riding crop on Sylvia's nipples through the fabric of her top. A smiled curled on her lips as she heard Sylvia groan and felt the human woman stir in her arms. She continued to lightly slap each nipple, switching from breast to breast every couple slaps and gradually increasing the force behind them until Sylvia's gasps became more guttural and pained then pleasured.

Sylvia exhaled sharply in relief as Soleil pulled away. Her breasts stung horribly, and her nipples were throbbing and aching from the attack. Despite that, she could feel the growing heat between her legs, and the pleasure was only magnified as Soleil resumed stroking the crop up and down over her thighs and hips.

"Still enjoying it? I think you are. I think you are a dirty human slut who likes the treatment she gets." Soleil delivered a quick smack to Sylvia's backside, making her jump. "I think you deserve to be punished." Soleil smacked her twice more, once on each ass cheek, leaving a flaming red welt.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes I do Miss Soleil!" Sylvia whimpered as she told the elf what she and the Prince wanted to hear. Her bottom stung terribly, but she had to continue the performance.

Soleil drew a circle around the welts with the tip of the cross, and then reached around again to gently run her fingertips along the human's slit. "You like this I can tell. You're already so hot. I can feel your lips getting plumper with need." Soleil chuckled throatily as she teased Sylvia's twat, stroking her pussy until she felt it begin to get wet.

Perhaps the elf girl knows what she's doing after all, he thought with a grunt of satisfaction. He placed his hand on Florette's head and gently petted the elf's blonde hair as she sucked on his dick. "Not to fast now; slow and easy. Get me ready for the main event."

Florette slowed the pace of her bobbing and loosened the grip of her lips around his cock. She languidly drifted up and down the length while slowly turning her head back and forth to slide her mouth around the shaft. One of her hands cupped his balls, and rolled it over her soft palm as she gently flicked her tongue around the ridges of his cock.

Soft moans rolled off Sylvia's tongue as she pushed her hips forward to ride Soleil's fingers. She wanted to enjoy this break for pleasure, and get her nerves tingling to dull the sharpness of the pain that was sure to follow. "Oh yes Miss Soleil, I want it so bad!"

"Of course you do." Soleil laughed and pulled her hand away to wipe it clean on Sylvia's dark hair. "Prince Trogar told us all about you, you know." Soleil stepped back and smacked Sylvia's backside again, and then again, and then again. "How you used to be a noblewoman. How you could have been a Duchess. How the Queen made you a whore." Sylvia grinned sadistically as she moved her assault outward, sharply biting Sylvia's thighs with the crop. "I think you're glad that happened. You like being a whore, don't you? It suits you much better than being a fine lady, doesn't it?"

Sharp pains lanced through Sylvia as she danced in the iron frame. Her legs and ass felt like they were on fire now, but the physical pain didn't hurt as much as Soleil's words. Beneath the mask of twisted pain on her face she bristled at the serving girl's intimations. My future was stolen from me, she thought, but I will get it back. "Ah! Y-yes! I'm much happier as a whore Miss Soleil!"

"Of course you are. No self respecting noblewoman would be standing there, half naked and letting a servant whip her while she moaned in pleasure." Soleil slowly circled to Sylvia's front and stroked the human's inner thighs. "Spread them!" When she did so, Soleil begin to crop up and down the inside of her legs, almost to the point of touching Slyvia's mons, but always stopping just short.

Sylvia trembled as the impact of the crop's strikes reverberated into the mound of her pussy. "Ah! Ow! Mmmph!" She arched her back as she stood up on the balls of her feet, panting hard as the mix of pain and pleasure swirled through her body. Sylvia's pussy began to glisten as heat spread through her body.

The elf servant gently flicked the crop against Sylvia's slit, and then rolled it back and forth against Sylvia's slick folds. "Already wet, and I you haven't even been properly touched yet. You're too easy, 'Lady' Sylvia." Soleil removed the end of the crop from between Sylvia's legs, and then reached forward to untie the human's bra. She pulled it away to allow Sylvia's breasts to hang freely. She then smeared the human's juices over her now exposed areolas.

"That's it, suck it a little harder now" Trogar grunted as he gripped the elf's hair more firmly. He began to move her head up and down his cock, controlling the pace as she sucked him off. He watched with delight as Sylvia squirmed for Soleil. Even from back here he could see how red and angry her ass had gotten, and it took all his restraint to keep himself from leaping across the room to fuck it immediately. "Get me nice and wet for the whore."

Florette sucked noisily on his cock, and as she bobbed up and down the length she drooled down the shaft every time she pulled up to the slanted tip of his cock. As she massaged his weighty testes in her hand, she could feel them swelling with seed. She's going to be in for quite a treat, she thought and grinned around Trogar's cock.

"Ah! Ah! Please! Nnng Miss Soleil Ah!" Sylvia twisted and thrashed in the cross as Soleil cropped her tits mercilessly. The large breasts bounced from the impact, flopping all about as she danced to the elf servant's tune. She wasn't going to be able to see anyone for at least a week after this, so she was really going to have to charge Trogar for her time.