Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A satisfied smirk crossed Soleil's lips as she leaned back to admire her handiwork. Sylvia's skin had gone from pale to bright red. Welts covered her tits, ass, and thighs. But even better, the human whore was hanging limply against the bars of the cross panting for breath and mewling in need. Just from looking she could tell that her pussy was soaked and aching to be filled. She looked back towards Prince Trogar, who nodded and stood up, pulling Florette off his cock.

The pair walked over to the metal frame while Soleil dragged a table over and set it before Sylvia. Once it was in place, they untied Sylvia and bent her over the edge of the table as Florette climbed onto the surface. She pulled up the skirt of her dress and shimmied down to bring her pussy in line with Sylvia's face.

Meanwhile, Trogar stepped up behind Sylvia and ran his hands over her sore, swollen bottom. He was torn between ravishing her ass or pussy. On the one hand, he loved planting his load deep in the human's cunt. On the other, he wickedly wanted to further abuse her already tormented ass. In the end, his darker nature won over, and he lined his slick cock up with her puckered rear hole. After rubbing the slanted tip over her anus, he pulled the woman's cheeks apart and pushed his thick grey cock deep inside Sylvia's ass.

"Ah! Your Highness! Ow it's too big!" Sylvia grunted in pain as Trogar forced his cock inside her. In truth, his cock wasn't too big; but men always liked to hear that. She really didn't want him to fuck her ass just then either, as her bottom was still on fire from the cropping and now the burning friction of his ridged shaft stretching her inner walls was being added to it. Finally, though she was loathe to admit it, she was hot from the game and wanted to be fucked. Instead, her face was forced into Florette's cunt while the Prince ravished her backside.

"That's it Lady Sylvia, lick my pussy, mmm, you're good at it, oh such a good cunt licker Lady Sylvia!" Florette moaned happily as she felt Sylvia's tongue flick up and down her bare slit. She was already wet from servicing the Prince's dick, and was eager to find her own relief. She greedily pushed her hips down into Sylvia's face and began to rub herself up and down over the human's tongue.

Soleil's hot breath washed over Sylvia's face as she leaned down close to the woman. "That's right, lick my sister's cunt. Stick that proud, noble tongue of yours all the way a servant's snatch. Taste all the commoner cock that's pushed in and out, taste all their seed that's been dumped inside. This is what you're good for, this is what you really deserve. Lick!"

Deep, guttural grunts punctuated the slap of their hips each time Trogar drove himself into Sylvia's ass. Her body contorted beneath him, squeezing his cock deliciously as he stirred it inside her. His hands gripped her red ass again and squeezed it roughly, mashing the flesh against his palms as he drove in and out. "Ah, that's fucking it, keep moving! Move those hips girl!" He screamed and slapped her ass for emphasis.

Sharp jolts coursed through Sylvia's body as Trogar slammed into her, aggravating her already sore ass as he bored out a tunnel the girth of his cock in her backside. She tried to ignore Soleil's words and focus on pleasuring Trogar and Florette, though the elf was insistent on trying to degrade her. She continued to run her tongue up and down between Florette's nether lips, gradually pushing it deeper and deeper until she was tongue fucking the woman. It could be worse, she thought, it could always be worse, but I shouldn't have to be eating out some serving wench. What can I do to get the Prince to myself?

Sylvia winced as the Prince increased the tempo of his thrusts, forcing her face harder against Florette's pussy and dragging her sensitive breasts over the rough surface of the wooden table. The scent of the elf's arousal enveloped her as Florette's juices were smeared over her lips, chin, cheeks, and even onto her nose. She maintained the pressure wither her tongue, twisting it inside the elfin pussy and rubbing it all over as she worked her face against the woman's clit.

"That's it, suck on her juices. Pretty soon it's going to be Her Highness' face down there and you'll be in good company. If it's good enough for Princess Lyriena it better be good enough for you too. " Soleil crowed, watching in satisfaction as Sylvia's face gleamed with her sister's juices.

"Ooooh yes that's it! Right there, don't stop! Aaaah!" Florette moaned shrilly and grabbed the back of Sylvia's head, holding her close as she started to cum.

Princess Lyriena? Is that who his guest was? I had heard that she was in the city and negotiating with the Prince...but I had no idea that this is what they had planned. I wonder if she does. Sylvia closed her eyes as Trogar began a rapid assault in her ass. She began to squeeze and release his cock rapidly, flexing around the shaft deep inside her until finally the orc cried out in relief and shot his load deep inside her bowels. Interesting, she thought, this Princess Lyriena is someone I should like to meet.