Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyriena flushed with anger as she felt herself struck by Soleil. This was really too much! I definitely need to put her back in her place, just as soon as I climax. It's so close! Any further thoughts were drowned out by the rising tide of pleasure. Even the harsh smacks of Soleil's hand furthered her arousal, until her mind was spinning in lust. She lost track of how long she was licking for, but it seemed like just an instant later that Florette was gripping her hair and calling out in pleasure. Once her sister began to come down from her blissful high, Soleil finally went all out on Lyriena's pussy, rubbing her clit in a blur of speed until the princess too was crying out in pleasure.

Yes! Yes Finally! "Aaaaaaah!" Lyriena's hips jerked and her spasms rocked her body as she crashed through the orgasmic wave. She continued to buck her hips, almost slapping herself against Soleil's hand as she eagerly and desperately kept the contact going to prolong her pleasure.

When Lyriena collapsed forward to catch her breath, Florette held the princess' face in her lap, letting the royal cheek sit atop her wet pussy as she gently stroked through Lyriena's golden hair. "Wasn't that fun, Your Highness? Just think, we get to play this game every day!" she said with a laugh.

Letting the princess recover, Soleil briefly slipped from the room to retrieve the box holding the Moon of Deznessuian. When she returned she sat beside Lyriena on the side of the pool with her feet disappearing into the inky depths. "His Highness had a very specific request for you today, Princess. He said it's contingent upon any further negotiations." Soleil didn't manage to conceal the glee in her voice as she removed the diamond from its case.

"One of our other tasks is to train your body the ways ours were. A key part of that is getting your puss nice and strong." Florette added.

"And the way to do that is to practice holding things in your nethers." Soleil guided the egg sized diamond to Lyriena's slick nether lips. Before the princess even realized what she was about, Soleil pushed it inside, carefully guiding it past Lyriena's hymen into the deeper recesses of her cunt.

"Look on the bright side, Your Highness," Florette continued, "Your future husband the Duke will love what we do with you. You want to make him happy right? By the time we're done he'll never need to look at another woman."

Lyriena gasped as she felt the cold, hard diamond slide inside her tight snatch, ripping her out of her post coital daze. It felt so thick, so much wider than fingers yet she knew it wasn't even a fraction of the girth and length of an orc's penis. How could Marietta take one? How could Florette and Soleil? By the time Lyriena scrambled to her feet, she could feel her walls holding it snugly inside herself. Only the chain necklace from which it hung dangled out between her legs.

"You'll notice it start to slip, so be sure to clench your puss when it-" Soleil's words were cut off as Lyriena smacked her sharply across the face, leaving a deep red handprint on the elf's fair skin.

It's time to put Soleil back in her place. No mere servant can be allowed to importune a princess so. "Impudent wretch! How dare you, you, you slattern! You will not raise your hand to me again!" Lyriena slapped the stunned Soleil across the cheek, and then smacked her with the backside of her hand for good measure. "Do not think that just because the prince gave the order it will protect you either! You really think he cares about you? It is me he is after. Try anything like that again and I'll have every one of my guards rape you with their spear and the Prince will probably applaud my cruelty!"

Soleil looked at the princess in shock for a moment, before she recovered. "Yes Your Highness. Just don't forget about keeping the gem in your puss. You may feel comfortable slapping me, but you won't be able to do that to His Highness after he punishes you. Unless you do intend to flee the city and return home to Deznessuian without saving your people?"

The two elfs glared at each other before Florette stepped forward and wrapped a towel around Lyriena. "Come, Your Highness, let me get you dressed. I think I saw the most splendid gown in your luggage that will be just perfect for the feast tonight."

****

Lyriena scowled into the mirror as she finished getting ready for the first day of the victory celebrations. The feeling of the Moon inside her, and her previous activities, had left her looking indecently flushed. Though her veil hid most of it, she worried that that people would see it nonetheless. Would everyone who saw her know something was amiss? Would they guess what she had done? The princess turned and left her suite. Elemere and Lorien were already waiting to accompany her to the fair grounds.

Every step she took made the diamond shift and rub the sensitive inner walls of her sex. Luckily the Moon was polished to an almost unnatural smoothness which kept it from scratching. Unfortunately, that same smoothness made it even harder to stay inside. The chain continued to dangle between her thighs, slapping the skin gently as her hips swayed back and forth. She had to take small, halting steps which surely made her guards wonder what was going on. At least they aren't saying anything, she thought. But she could swear that she could feel their eyes on her as they followed behind.

Soleil and Florette had already gone down to assist with the feast that would follow the celebrations, and Elenorei was still in the city. Even Captain Goriel was absent, having left to prepare to compete in the day's tournament. Still, she should be able to survive with just Lorien and Elemere for one day. Honestly, she preferred even their silent company to that of the twins.

When she stepped out of the main keep, the blazing sun blinded her for a moment. She hadn't realized how dark it was in the castle until she was exposed to the full shine of the morning sun. Before her vision returned, she felt her guards sprint forward around her, leaping into action and crossing their spears.

"Your Highness! Your Highness! Please, may I have a moment of your time?" A portly, well dressed human stopped short as Lorien and Elemere intercepted him.

"Who might you be, sir?"

"I am Master Weylan Debright, Guild Master of the Gemcutters. At your service, Your Highness." Weylan bowed obsequiously and her guards withdrew their spears.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Master Weylan. How may I be of assistance?"

"Your Highness, I represent many tradesmen who have long enjoyed a profitable business relationship with your people. They have empowered me to express our solidarity with you, and your mission. Not everyone is supportive of what the Queen has done, and we want you to know that."

A smile crossed Lyriena's face and her heart leapt with excitement. Finally something was going right! It was a relief to know that there were cracks in the Zentaran façade, and that some humans could, in fact, be reasonable. "It is most gratifying to hear that, sir. I appreciate your support, and offer my sympathies for the hardships that your people must be suffering in these unfortunate times." They weren't suffering half as much as hers were, she was sure, but there was no point in saying that the only person of consequence who had offered her any support thus far.

"Thank you, Your Highness. But I didn't come here merely to offer token support."

"Ooooh?" Her query was drawn out by the Moon suddenly slipping inside her down towards her slit.

"Are you alright, Your Highness? Perhaps we should step out of the sun, it beats down the city relentlessly during the day. You appear quite flushed, even beneath your veil."

"No, no that is quite alright." Lyriena clenched her vaginal muscles to hold it, and quite desperately did not want to take another step just then. "You were saying about offering more than just words?"

"Yes, yes, well, the Council of Guilds will be presenting gifts to the royal party tonight, and we have voted to include you in that as well. As a show of solidarity, we've arranged for your gift to be much finer than the one the Queen receives. It will be a clear signal that you have our support and favor."

"I thank you for that, Master Weylan. Will it not get you in trouble with the King and Queen? I understand her moods can be mercurial, and I am sure the King won't like his mother being slighted." She wished there was some way she could suck the Moon deeper up her sex again. If she could manage to keep it inside until they reached the fair grounds at least, she was sure she could push it in place. As it was, it took a near constant pressure from her vaginal muscles to keep it from sliding further.

"No, no. There won't be any problems on that score. The royals have pushed their luck enough by alienating the councils as they have. They won't escalate things further on account of our honoring a foreign princess, and their own royal guest. But they will receive the message, I'm sure."

"Excellent. I am pleased to hear it, Master Weylan." Lyriena smiled politely, but stiffly at the merchant. Holding the Moon in place wasn't easy, and she was eager for a little privacy.

"May I escort you to the fair grounds, Your Highness? I know just where you've been seated. My brethren have everything arranged for you."

"That would be lovely" she lied. The pair set off with Lorien and Elemere in tow. Every step was torture for her as she struggled to retain the diamond in her pussy. Worse, the more it rubbed her insides, the more she came to enjoy it; and that just made her sex start to moisten, making its position inside her even more precarious. Soon she was breathing heavily even while walking in short stilted steps.

"Are you sure you're alright, Your Highness? The sun is bad enough, but it must be even more unbearable in your dress. Oh, forgive me, it's lovely to be sure, but it covers so much it is not quite in the Zentaran fashion, which, if nothing else, provides women's bodies room to breathe in the heat." He looks eager to see me in one of those Zentaran rags, she thought. Men in Deznessuian would never look at her so unabashedly. If he wasn't careful he was going to find himself accosted by her guards. Still, as Lyriena looked at the other women filling into the fair grounds, she realized she was quite over dressed. Her aqua blue dress covered her from neck to toe, though it was made from silk and had wide, open sleeves that allowed for heat to escape. A gold sash kept it cinched at the waist, but other than that it didn't cling to her curves and show off the shape of her body. The black and gold veil over her face completed the outfit, but even that was thin and gauzy so as not to unduly retain heat.

By contrast, the Zentaran women may as well have been naked. Many wore just a narrow strip of cloth that covered only half their breasts, and lifted them up as if to put them on display. Around their hips they wore only a loin cloth, with the more daring women wearing nothing at all beneath that! Today's events were being held in a coliseum built by some previous King of Zentara. Inside, a special area had been setup beyond the normal royal area to accommodate the many foreign dignitaries in the city. Although she was not seated in the royal alcove, she still had a respectable spot. She was actually glad to be somewhat out of the way. She had dreaded being sat next to Trogar, and forced to interact with that loathsome orc all day.

The Queen was seated in a position of prominence above the field. Lyriena's eyes widened in disbelief at what she could see of the Queen's outfit. Her outfit consisted only of leather straps wrapped vertically down her body over each breast with a small gold cap covered each nipple and areola. With the Queen being seated, she couldn't make out any more of what she was wearing. Behind her was a dark haired human man who doubtless could see a whole lot more.

"Who is that standing behind the Queen?"

"That is Dorian, The Queen's Shadow. Her personal bodyguard, and more if the rumors are to be believed." A slight grin formed on Weylan's lips, and his eyes flickered to Lorien and Elemere for a moment. "But I wouldn't put too much stock in those rumors, Your Highness. Such a thing would require heat and passion, and Dorian has only ice running through his veins."

Lyriena took her seat, relieved to be able to relax some of the pressure around the diamond. "Please, join me Master Weylan, if you are able. I suspect you might be rather busy today." The man was a font of information, at least, and there was much he could probably tell her as the day went by.

"I'd be delighted to, Your Highness!" He replied, with a seemingly sincere joy. "I'm not as busy as you might expect. The other Guilds won the majority of the contracts for the feast. We received some, to be sure, but not enough to make up our losses."

They chatted amiably for another half hour, until Jeanette finally rose to address the crowd.

"People of Zentara! Today is a glorious day! Twenty three years of war, suffering, and chaos have finally come to an end. The cruel and incompetent reign of the Oustens is over, and we have won! No longer will the threat of Hesten aggression loom over our peaceful realms. But now, with my son, Belkor, as King of Heste, we can usher in a new era of peace and prosperity."

The crowd roared in approval at the Queen's words. After the end of the Second Hesten War fifteen years previously violence continued to spill over the borders. Orc raiders continued to cross over the Warne River and young King Garrett of Heste had proven incapable of stemming the tide. Fed up with his fickle and ineffective leadership, the lords on the border defected one by one to Zentara, pleading fealty in exchange for keeping their lands and titles and peace from the ravaging hordes.

"We were only successful in our endeavor thanks to the brave efforts of our allies. Joining us in our victory celebrations today are Princess Amelie Honore of Thesta and General Paul Vorndren of Sandora, who led their armies alongside our own to victory over the Hesten menace. I hope you'll all join me in welcoming these heroes to our city, and by giving your favor to the Princess-Knight as she competes in the tourney."

The crowd cheered again, though less loudly this time. Apparently the Zentarans were more willing to revel in their own accomplishments than they were to share them with others. After fighting on again off again wars with Heste for the last twenty years though, it wasn't surprising that they didn't want to share the glory with two Kingdoms who swooped in after all the hard work had been done.

"Also with us today is Princess Lyriena Eomowien, from The Elfish Isles. She has come as a special envoy from their King to celebrate our victory, and to negotiate a lasting peace and trade deal that will ensure prosperity for all the peaceful people of the Western Kingdoms."

Lyriena bristled at the bald-faced lie even as the crowd cheered for her. She was here to end an unjust embargo, not to give legitimacy to the Queen's naked ambition to put her son on a foreign throne. There was not much she could do about it now, though. Hopefully the deal will be concluded quickly. If not, I wonder if Deznessuian will be put on the list of chaotic realms not interested in peace.

"When I married my late husband, Chief Turogg of the Goltenak tribe, we entered into a new era. No longer would the orcs prey on the eastern borders. Caravans bringing trade from the Eastern Kingdoms passed unmolested into our lands, bringing wealth and prosperity. The infusion of orcish blood has revitalized our people. Yes, these last few years have been hard. The passing of King Turogg was a dark day for Zentara. But he left behind a precious gift; our son, King Grotok, whose brave leadership brought a swift end to our recent war. Now, Zentara and Heste are united as brothers and the seeds of friendship long since planted with Thesta, Sandora, and the Elfish Isles have bloomed into strong, lasting partnerships. The future is ours! Now, my friends, my people, I shall hold back the celebrations no more. Let the games begin!"

The crowd's final roar ushered in the beginning of the day's celebrations. The first day of the tournament was dedicated to archery, while jousting and dueling would come later in the week. The morning consisted of endless target shooting by peasant archers. Lyriena quickly became bored, and wondered how the Zentarans could be getting such enjoyment from watching the same thing over and over again. Fortunately, before lunch Captain Goriel led detachment of her guard onto the field to give a demonstration with their crossbows. The crowd loved watching the bolts pass through shields and cuirasses, and went wild when Goriel deflects bolts off a shield into the bullseye of a target.

To her annoyance, the applause for the captain's skilled shot was nothing compared to the cheer when Trogar called his mother down to the field to demonstrate her skill with the hand crossbow. She hadn't known her father had gifted on to Queen Jeanette, or that the Queen was so skilled with it. While she wasn't able to perform any trick shots like Goriel did, the crowd cheered her marksmanship all the same.

In the afternoon, horse-mounted archery was showcased, with the two kings Grotok and Belkor consistently hitting the center mark from atop their galloping horses. Lyriena smirked in amusement as Trogar failed to land a single arrow in the bullseye, though to be fair he did manage to get all his arrows in one of the rings.

Next came the Princess-Knight, Amelie. She rode onto the field on a simple brown courser, though the animal might as well have been an extension of her own body as she effortlessly guided the beast around the arena. She appeared quite lithe, though that was partially an assumption as she was wearing broad shouldered leather armor covered in a chain shirt. From the distance she couldn't make out much else, as she was wearing a helmet but Lyriena hoped to have an opportunity to see more for herself later.

Amelie fared about as well Trogar did, managing to get most of her arrows in the rings but only hitting the bullseye once. On her third pass, she rode up to the sidelines and a young orc woman ran out and tossed her something.

"Who is that?" she asked Weylan.

"Princess Jasmara. She is a great admirer of the Princess-Knight, and hopes to be one herself someday. She must have absorbed some of the Queen's militancy in the womb; she was born just after the Second Hesten War, you know. Here, watch closely now, this is going to be good."

Amelie rode to the far side of the stadium, and then charged forward at a full gallop. As she rode past she drew a javelin from a sling on her back and threw it straight through a row of tilting rings and into the center of a target. She quickly threw another javelin through a set of rings on the other side, before finally turning the horse and throwing three javelins in quick succession hitting the bullseye of each. This brought the crowd to its feet, and even Lyriena found herself cheering the Princess-Knight's ability.

"How many children does the Queen have?" It was shocking to her to realize that she didn't know the answer to that question. It seemed like just the sort of thing she should know. Unfortunately, elfs were insular people, content to let the Zentarans conduct trade for them and not look outward towards the continent. She could name the family lineages of a dozen prominent elf families, but she really only knew the rulers of the human kingdoms.

"Twelve, at last count. Thirteen if you believe the rumors that she had one out of wedlock before becoming Queen. I'll say this for Her Highness; her orc alliance has brought the dynasty back from the point of dying out. There is no shortage to the royal family now."