Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the crowd quieted down, Lyriena could hear the sound of voices arguing beneath her. Looking over the side of railing and into the coliseum, she saw Trogar standing with his older brothers Grotok and Belkor.

"Maybe you should try throwing the javelin, Trogar. You couldn't be any worse with that than the bow."

"But then he'd have to go up against the Princess-Knight and she could out throw him any day of the week; those skinny arms of his couldn't fling a javelin more than thirty paces."

"There is no way she could throw it farther than me! I am just as strong as either of you!" Trogar snapped.

"Not and have any hope of hitting anything. You'd find a way to miss a wall!" Grotok snickered.

"Fine!" Trogar growled. "I'll show you, shall I? Princess! Let's see who can throw farthest!"

Amelie looked bemused as targets were quickly set up. Jasmara ran over with a quiver of javelins for them both to pull from. "Don't worry about Trogar, Your Highness. Grotok is right! He couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a bow!"

Trogar glared at his sister who laughed and ran back to the sidelines while the orc and the Princess-Knight took their place. The first toss was from twenty paces, and while Trogar managed to hit the target his javelin was up and to the left while Amelie's was dead center.

This sent Grotok and Belkor into peals of laughter, and from her position she could tell that it unsettled Trogar even more as they moved back to thirty paces. Trogar's throw again went wide, though at least it still hit the target. Meanwhile Amelie's javelin hit the same exact spot on the target and punched right through the weakened center to the delight of the crowd and the even greater amusement of the two kings.

"Hah hah hah! Can't you throw it harder than a girl, Trogar? She got it straight through and yours looks like it's didn't even penetrate deep enough to stay in on its own!" Belkor burst into laughter again, making Trogar flush even deeper.

After Amelie was given a new target, the contest resumed at forty paces. This time though Trogar's javelin flew wide, missing the target entirely. After the Princess-Knight scored another bullseye, she was celebrated as the clear winner.

"It was a good try, Your Highness," Amelie said, trying to console the prince, "if we had gone much further back I'm sure your strength would have allowed you to make better shots than I."

"Oh don't give him too much credit, Amelie, Trogar never was very good at these martial games." Grotok sneered.

"I'd like to see you try and do better! It's harder than it looks!"

"What, challenge a Thestan to a javelin throwing contest? You'd have to be a fool to do that, they're masters of the weapon." Belkor couldn't manage to suppress his grin as they closed the trap around Trogar.

"I've seen the Princess-Knight in action on the battlefield. She could throw the javelin better than me anyday, there's no shame in that."

Lyriena burst in laughter as she watched Trogar's humiliation, but unfortunately he heard the lyrical sound and shot her a murderous glance. The princess wilted, knowing that he was going to take out his anger on her later. Well, it's not fair! Just because he can't stand up to his brothers he's going to take it out on me and my people? He's a brute, and if those two orcs can get the better of him, I can too!

This brought the day's festival to a close, and the royal party and their guests returned to the castle for the dinner banquet. To her delight, she found herself across from Amelie, whom she was eager to speak with. Thesta could provide great diplomatic support in her negotiations. Unfortunately, Trogar was seated next to her, though at least for the moment he had not taken his seat.

"You performed very well today, Your Highness. I had no idea you were so skilled with the javelin, or any weapon for that matter. Women do not go to war in Deznessuian."

Amelie looked up and smiled at Lyriena. The Princess-Knight was still wearing her armor, though she had removed the chain shirt and retained only the leather cuirass. Her brown hair was tied back in a simple, if inelegant tail but her features were nonetheless striking and attractive. Lyriena knew that she would be in her late twenties or her early thirties, but with her fitness and robust health she appeared younger. "Thank you, Your Highness. It's not usual in my country either; I suppose I am a bit of an outlier. It is one of the royal privileges I suppose, to be able to decide your own destiny. But you are not without credit yourself; taking on the role of diplomat in a strange, foreign land requires bravery as well."

"That is kind of you to say, Your Highness."

"Please, you must call me Amelie. We foreign princesses must stick together, especially in this city. Who knows what wickedness we might be led into."

Lyriena flushed beneath her veil and her pussy involuntarily clenched the diamond still nestled inside her. She already had a very good idea of what sort of wickedness that might be and this was only her third day here. "Then you must call me Lyriena, Amelie. And you are correct, we must stick together. That is one of the reasons I have been hoping to speak with you. These arbitrary trade restrictions are outrageous, and Thestan support for ending them would be extremely beneficial to my cause. I am sure your own merchants are as eager to see trade restored as I am."

"They have begun to feel the pinch, though for the moment they are getting by on imports from the Eastern Kingdoms. Still, I am not sure what support I can bring. My father desires peace above all else. I have to use every bit of political capital I had to get permission to bring my Falcon Guard into the war. I do not think he will want to antagonize Zentara so quickly after fighting side by side with them."

"But he has to see that this is not about trade, it is about control. Queen Jeanette has finally subdued Heste and put her son on the throne. Now she wants to gain control of Deznessuian. After us, she will move on you and Sandora as well. She won't rest until her children are on every throne or in every family of the Western Kingdoms."

Amelie looked troubled by the thought. "I have wondered at the policy, and what you are saying does make sense. I have not dealt much with the Queen; I have mostly spoken with King Grotok. For his part, he seems an honorable enough ruler. But I know how a mother's ambitions for her children can drive you to extremes. I've already been receiving reports that the Hades Pass is being fortified."

"You see? They are already preparing for the next war. We can stop them before it gets to that point. Add your voice to mine, and we can force them to see reason now, before it is too late." Plus, if Amelie joined me in the negotiations Trogar would not be able to do anything. Not in front of the Princess-Knight.

"I'm afraid my father would not permit our direct intervention on your side, not on a trade dispute." Amelie paused to think for a moment. "However, it might be possible that I could act as an impartial mediator for your negotiations. That might not be as strong a support as you wish, but it would at least send a signal that Thesta is interested in the proceedings."

That would be better than nothing, especially in keeping Trogar's advances at bay. "That would be wonderful!" "What would be wonderful?" Trogar's deep, booming voice asked as he took his seat besides Lyriena. Behind him came Soleil and Florette, who quickly filled their goblets with wine.

"Princess Lyriena is going to show me some of her elfin silk dresses. Elfin silk is quite popular in Thesta, especially now that there are shortages of it."

Amelie's pointed remark didn't seem to upset Trogar. "That does sound wonderful, though I wouldn't have expected you to be so interested in silk dresses, Your Highness. You seem much more comfortable in your armor."

"I am, usually, though I don't putting on a dress on occasion. Princess Lyriena's is quite fetching, though compared to your Zentaran women she's a bit overdressed."

"There is something to be said for modesty and elegance, if you'll excuse the observation. I am afraid I find the local gowns a little ostentatious." Lyriena gently guided the goblet beneath her veil and nearly choked at the strength of the wine.

The sudden movement of Lyriena reaction to the wine gave Trogar the opportunity he needed to slide his hand up her thigh beneath the table until his fingers caught the chain hanging from the Moon of Deznessuian. He pressed the metal against the soft flesh of her leg and gently dragged it up and down. "Perhaps you are right. My mother always said though that you shouldn't judge something until you've tried it." Trogar gave Lyriena a lewd grin. "Perhaps you'll try on one our dresses during your stay. You may find you like the freedom it grants."

"I do not think that would be appropriate" she said through clenched teeth. "I am here as a representative of my people, after all." Arrogant bastard! Lyriena seethed as she tried to think of a way to remove his hand without making a scene. The gentle tugs on the chain were causing the diamond to move inside her again and gradually slide down her vaginal canal. The last thing she needed was it falling out when she stood up. Unfortunately, the proximity of his hand to her sex and the motions of the smooth gem on her inner walls were exciting her again, making her insides slick and forcing her to bite her lip beneath her veil to suppress a moan.

"I agree. While Zentaran dresses might be comfortable" Amelie said, trying to be diplomatic, "they don't quite lend themselves to formality."

"You might be right about that, Princess Amelie. I for one find it hard to concentrate on work when such attractively attired women are around. Speaking of formality, where is that magnificent gem you were wearing yesterday Princess Lyriena?" Trogar smirked arrogantly as his fingers moved upwards to press against Lyriena's slit, making the diamond pump up and down inside the elf princess.

"I only wear that for special occasions."

"Ah! I'm honored that you consider our meeting a special occasion. I felt that it was a momentous event myself." Trogar's hot breath began to wash over Lyriena's skin as he leaned towards her. He continued to move his fingers, making Lyriena squirm harder beneath the table.

"Have negotiations begun already? I hope you reach a speedy conclusion then, so that trade continues to all our benefit." Amelie looked between the elf and the orc, sensing something was amiss but not able to quite place it.

"Oh yes, we're deeply involved, aren't with Princess Lyriena?"

"More like we're at an impasse." Lyriena gulped down the strong wine again, which fortunately was relieving the tension building up beneath the table.

Just then a voice rose over the crowded hall. "May I have your attention please?" Weylan stood up on a chair and raised his hands towards the door. "On behalf of the Council of Guilds, and in honor of these great celebrations, I would like to take this moment to present our noble Queen and her esteemed guests with gifts."

The doors to the hall opened and a liveried footman led in a chestnut jennet by the reins and brought him before Jeanette. Weylan turned towards the Queen and bowed. "Your Highness, the Guild of Breeders presents to you this jennet, whose ambling gait makes him a splendid riding horse who will offer you a smooth, steady journey." The assembled nobles clapped and Jeanette gratefully accepted the gift.

After the horse was let out, a dappled grey courser barded for war was led in. "For the esteemed Princess-Knight, Your Highness, we offer this courser to carry you swiftly into battle. He has been well trained in all the martial arts, and bred for speed and endurance. Thank you for your contributions to our shared struggle. May your valor and bravery be a guiding example to all the people of the Western Kingdoms."

Amelie rose from her chair and approached the horse, gently stroking his flank with her fingers as she traced up the sinewy muscles to the horse's head. After petting the mane and face a moment, she suddenly leapt up on the saddle and straddled the horse. After the guests were done cheering, Amelie thanked the Guilds for the gift and rode the horse out of the hall.

Lyriena chugged more of her wine as Amelie disappeared, leaving her alone with the groping Trogar. Luckily, she was rescued a moment later when the last gift was brought in. First was a stallion palfrey as black as night. He was flanked by two palfrey mares of dark complexion. Each horse was finely saddled, and their bits and reins were bedecked in fine gems and gold thread.

"Your Highness, the relationship between our people and yours has always been one of peace and prosperity. For generations our people have worked together to mutual benefit, and it is our deep and sincere hope that this continues into the future. The Council of Guilds welcomes you to the city, and offer you our full hospitality in this great city. We offer you these three horses, a stallion and two mares. They have been bred to ride and work on rocky terrain. Further, they can be further bred to create a stable of horses suited to life in your homeland."

As the guests clapped Lyriena slipped away from Trogar and made her way to the center of the hall to receive the three horses. Horses were rare in Deznessuian, as the rocky terrain made them impractical. But if these had been bred for life in the mountains then they could thrive in Deznessuian, and be a great symbol of new life and vitality for her people. Even better, breeding such horses might create a new industry for her impoverished kingdom.

"Thank you for this fine gift, Master Weylan. I am truly humbled by the generosity and kindness of your people. Though I have only been in your lands a few days, I have already seen for myself the warm spirit of the Zentaran people which has led to such close relations between us for so long. I hope that my visit to your city will foster that relationship, and allow it to grow even closer in the years to come." Lyriena's veil kept the crowd from seeing how flushed she was, both due to the wine and to Trogar's wandering hands. Even worse, his toying with the chain had made the Moon slide down her slippery walls, to the point where she had to strain to keep it in.

As the center of attention, this would be the worst possible time and place for that to happen. She needed to leave immediately, but unlike Amelie she lacked the skill to hop onto the horse, or even to ride one. "I should like to follow Princess Amelie's example and ride out of the hall, but I am afraid I need some practice first. But I look forward to those lessons, so thank you." The princess then forced a smile and gently held the reins while the footman led the horse out. Luckily, her position between the horse and the footman shielded her from view as she pushed the Moon back up inside her again.

By the time she returned to her quarters Elenorei was already asleep in bed. Rather than wake her, Lyriena moved to the adjoining bathing area to liberate the Moon of Deznessuian. When she reached beneath the folds of her dress she had to fumble with the chain for a moment, as the metal links had become slick with her juices. Finally she managed to grasp it, but as she pulled it out a shudder ran through her, nearly causing her to drop it as the polished diamond slid against her insides.

Lyriena moaned so loudly that her veil fluttered outwards, and she nervously glanced towards the bedroom and hoped that Elenorei hadn't awoken. After a moment of silence, she breathed a sigh of relief. She raised the Moon to her face and watched as the moonlight glittered off the surface of the diamond. The scent of her pussy wafted across her face, making her nose wrinkle. It actually didn't smell that different that Soleil's, she mused.

Lyriena lowered the sparkling diamond into the inky depths of the pool and ran her hands over it, caressing the facets and tracing its smooth edges. She tried her best to rinse it off in the water, before finally setting it down on the side of the bath. Her fingers drifted subconsciously beneath her dress again to stroke the curve of her smooth slit like she just did the diamond.

Her mind was still heavy from the wine and her body hot from being teased all day. As she idly caressed her slit she thought of that morning, when she was forced to lick Soleil's dirty sex. The prostitute had described many lurid things, things which fueled her imagination. All those orc cocks; so big, and thick; how would they feel inside me? She remembered how Trogar's cock felt in her hand; its thickness, the ridges, the texture. Then she thought about Marietta's performance, and the look of bliss on her face as the shaft pushed inside her. Is that how I would look?

The princess reached behind herself to untie the back of her dress. Her slender fingers paused as they reached the knots. She was suddenly consumed with the need to see the performance again, and find some way to relieve the itch burning between her legs. What was the name of the club? Fairy Lights. But can I find it again?

****

Liquid courage was the only thing propelling Lyriena through the dark streets of Ruar. Had she not already been intoxicated by the strong wine at dinner, she never would have convinced herself to sneak through the back alleys without the protection of her guard. It was actually frighteningly easy to sneak out of the castle past them, as they were so focused on keeping people away that they never considered a need for keeping her in.

Fortunately for her, Fairy Lights was on the border of the Elfin neighborhood, where it was easily accessed by the orcs and humans who came to see the debasement of elf women. This meant she didn't have to spend too much time among her own people, where she might be recognized. Unfortunately, there was little she could do to avoid being recognized at the club she previously stayed at. Still, she had a plan.

When she entered the club, she was immediately approached by the hostess. "Y-your Highness? You're back? What are you doing here? I mean, how may I serve you, Princess?"

"My handmaiden Elenorei has been coming here to speak with her cousin, Marietta. I have decided to come as well, to add my own entreaties. Is she available tonight?"

"I'm afraid she's just started a p-performance, Your Highness, but if you would like, I could try and find a room upstairs-"

Lyriena shook her head. "No, that is quite alright. I will sit in the main room and wait for her to finish." The words hung awkwardly in the air as she waited for an offer to be seated, until it became apparent that the hostess was too stunned to offer one. "Is there a table available?"

"Yes, of course, right this way, Your Highness." The hostess led Lyriena to a small unoccupied table towards the back of the club, though it still offered a clear line of sight to the stage. "Can I get you anything to drink, Your Highness?"

"Wine please." She answered hurriedly, directing her attention to the stage. The show had apparently just begun, as Marietta was still alone on the stage. Elenorei's cousin was dressed as shockingly as the earlier night, if not more so. She was wearing a red and black lace bra that lifted up her breasts and squeezed them together, presenting them to any who might want to look. Her panties, if they could be called that, were also of red and black lace, except this time they were missing the crotch, leaving her shaven pussy naked and exposed. Her outfit was completed with a red veil with black trim and black high heels with straps that wrapped around her calves.

As Marietta spun on the stage, her bottom was fully revealed, except for a small string which disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. The heels lifted it quite nicely, Lyriena thought. At least there is some good to them; they're certainly not practical for walking! The princess idly toyed with her engagement ring as she wondered if Datoran had ever seen a woman dance like this. She knew that he wasn't getting his masculine needs taken care of by her; so was he seeing some other woman to get them filled?