All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 06'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great update! Nice to see that Sylvia's grand plan is more to win Trogar over than to screw him over ;) I'm guessing she's gonna try to corrupt Lyriena in order to sabotage her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story and I hope we get a story in the future about Grotok and Jeanette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trogar

I like that we learned more about Trogar´s feelings and motivations in this chapter. Sylvia is hot as hell and I am very excited about her hidden agenda. The only thing which is still missing is some Jeanette Milf action;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hopefully things continue to conspire against Lyriena and she gets some rather public humiliation rather than just private.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
responses

1. Well, Trogar is trying to corrupt Lyriena, so Sylvia is going to work against that.

2. Not in this series, but there may always be an interlude. Not sure what I would make of that pair though. Some kind of Agmar/Jeanette encounter is more likely.

3. I am glad you like the character development for Trogar. I made an effort to express that this chapter. I may do a Jeanette MILF interlude if I find a chapter coming up short.

4. You will just have to wait and see. Certainly that is Trogar's ultimate end goal.

Finally, I finished chapter 8 so I am officially halfway done with Elfin Descent. I am "celebrating " by taking a week off to write ch 04 of tales of the spiled dove. This will likely be the last one for the forseeable future. My next side stories are going to be Queen's Castle (Jeanette Milf), stand alones, and a series I hope to publish and sell online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agmar/Jeanette encounter

When you say an encounter with Agmar and Jeanette is more likely, can we assume that Jeanette and Agmar are degenerate enough to either consider fucking, or are fuckbuddies already, despite being mother and son? Or should I get my mind out of the gutter?

(If Agmar and Jeanette are doing the nasty, however, all I can say is: Bueno.)

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Agmar

Agmar is definitely that degenerate. You'll see more of that in the short story that is coming after Elfin Descent.

As for Jeanette...well, she does a lot of degenerate things. I could see her putting herself in a compromising situation that Agmar takes advantage of. As to where it goes from there...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Green Orcs

So what's the deal with green orcs? Are green orcs significantly different in nature and physiology compared to grey orcs? Why do grey orcs discriminate against them? Are green orcs inherently more unstable than grey orcs or is it just mindless prejudice?

And is Agmar's degeneracy a direct result of him being a green orc or has his status as a black sheep of the royal simply lead him to not care about what people think about how he sates his appetites?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Agmar and Green Orcs

Green orcs are the orc equivalent of albinos. There isn't much physiological difference.

Agmar is degenerate because of both those reasons, and the unfulfilled entitlement he feels as the first son. Add in the privleged life in the castle and you have a recipe for a sociopath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous