All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 07'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Bio

Remember to keep checking back with my blog. A link can be found in my bio page. Lots of fun content for people who like erotic fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outsmarted

Trogar was outsmarted very easily. Given his lack of experience this is not unrealistic, but it was a little bit to easy in my opinion. I hope that Jeanette will not be outsmarted by Sylvia, too. Jeanette playes the game for a much longer time than Sylvia and should have built a powerful spynetwork by now.

The corruption part was very nice.

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 8 years ago
Love the intrigue

This is a wonderful chapter to Lyriena's saga. Thank you for your imagination and talents and especially for sharing.

I loved how Lyriena showed strength and cunning in dealing with Trogar and forced him to humble himself. I cannot help but think Trogar will have his revenge and I am enjoying imagining what it will mean for Lyriena. It is erotic that she succumbs to her desires and the risk that they bring. It would be a shame if poor Lyriena winds up on the stage at Fairy Lights, perhaps in a mask or disguised which is removed at an inappropriate time by the people who want her humbled and humiliated. I agree with the other commentator that there must be a rather intricate spy network in the city keeping tabs on everyone especially a visiting princess.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Trogar and Spies

It is not so much that Trogar was outsnarted, but that his bluff was called. He shouldn't have underestimated Sylvia. Don't worry though, payback is coming and she is riding a fast horse!

I definitely wanted to have a back and forth in this story, instead of Trogar just running over Lyriena. This also gives me the opportunity to develop Trogar's character and give him an arc.

As for spies, yes indeed. Yes indeed!

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 8 years ago
Trogar and Spies

I loved the back and forth! For me what makes a great story is the development and emotions of each character whether good, bad or evil as well as the plot. In my opinion you definitely achieved your goal of developing Trogar and all the characters.

I am so looking forward to that "fast horse."

Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't think it's unrealistic that Trogor is getting outsmarted: he's already been characterized as not being as cunning as he think he is, impatient and arrogant. He's clever for an orc, but orcs are notorious for not being subtle. I'm actually rooting for the elf princess, myself: I'm hoping she gets into sexy predicaments that turn her into a slut, but I also hope that she comes out on top, learning how to be a ruler in this new world and how to be a slut.

Unrelated, I think my favorite orc character is the current King: from a previous chapter, he seemed more wise and sympathetic than you'd expect an orc to be. I liked how he respected the warrior princess that he fought alongside, and the implied reticence he had regarding the long term goal of conquering her kingdom, in contrast to his mother and brother. I know it's a bit weird to hope that orcs not be power hungry and all, but I liked that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sylvia's Scheme

It appears to me that Sylvia is playing a very dangerous game while under the impression that's she smarter than she is. Jeanette has to deal with people trying to interfere with her rule on a near daily basis and has most likely been doing this for nearly all of her reign as queen. While Sylvia is a gifted amateur in the game of intrigue, Jeanette turned pro decades ago. (Not to mention Jeanette probably has to deal with the consequences all her debauchery and is a master of spin and damage control.)

Regarding the glory hole scene, Would I be right in assuming that the big, green cock belongs to Agmar?

And out of curiosity, are Jeanette's daughters Griselda and Jasmara as slutty as their mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Is it really that dangerous of a game for Sylvia? She's not advocating rebellion or treason, she's working within the rules set by the Queen, and nothing she does is illegal. The only issue with them finding out is that it makes it a bit harder for her plan to succeed, but apart from that there's nothing they really can do unless they trump up charges against Sylvia and her allies (which, granted, isn't too far from a possibility for Jeanette). The bigger issue would be the royalty inevitably discovering the princess's indiscretions, where they can use it as blackmail against her. Ironically, the only way she could get out of that is by doing what Trogar has been trying to do: accept her lustful nature, and not give a shit if her lustful nature is made public. It would tarnish her reputation among her people (which, frankly, isn't very good right now anyways) and probably ruin her engagement, but it would also give Trogar less ammunition to use against her to force her into marriage, and it could very well be spun into a victory for Lyrenia somehow, possibly by making her more relatable to her people like how Jeanette had earlier used her charity to the lower class to make them trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Out of curiosity, will there be incest? The comments about Jeanette from her son seem to be teasing at that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blogspot respinse

I've tried several times to post a response on blogspot, but to no avail, so I'll do it here:

Anyways, would like to see Jeanette and incest, particularly if it were done on the stage of a brothel in a revival of the "imitation" Queen Jeanette shows. Also, thumbs up for watersports and bestiality, as well as human or elf femdom on Orc action. Also, would like to see more female orcs, not only in a sexy light but also to show how their lot in life has changed due to the influence of humans and Jeanette.

And, randomly thinking, I'm disappointed that the elves will likely lose in the end of this story (I was rooting for the princess!) but I guess I have two requests: first, a public sex show at the princess's favorite brothel with the princess, her handmaid, and her handmaid's cousin on stage at the same time, pleasing multiple orcs, men, and elves (bonus points for her own guards humiliating her), and second, a double NTR scene with the princess being fucked by orcs in front of her betrothed while he discovers the wonders of Orc pussy.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Blog

Sorry to hear you couldn't post on the blog.

An imitation pretend jeanette scene with incest is an interesting idea. Would you rather see Jeanette and one of her sons, or Jeanette and her father?

As far as the Lyriena scene, my original plan was to ga e something like that, but the handmaiden Elenorei has sort of fallen to the wayside in favor of Sylvia. There is a good chance something like that will happen though.

As far as a fiance NTR scene, there is definitely going to be some consequences there by the end of the story. The question is whether to have Datoran be humiliated or disgusted. Having him totally reject the princess and himiliate her might be more fun than giving him the traditional cuckold role.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Watersports? Hell yeah!

I would like to second the idea of Watersports, should you ever get down to including it. Nothing like some 'yellow rain' to make a story more... humiliating... and hot! (At least in my perverted point of view, perhaps.)

Whether your idea of watersports involves piss-drinking or just pissing all over somebody without ingestion... that's like a whole new level of 'woah-woah' that ordinary cum just cannot provide..

Dear god, i feel horrible writing/suggesting this... i'll leave now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well, when I said "imitation" Queen Jeanette shows I meant how Jeanette had a public sex show without losing face because she was pretending to be a whore acting as Queen Jeanette. And how would Jeanette fucking her father work? Would it be a story where Jeanette, still acting as a whore, fucks her father in disguise?

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Yeah

Yeah, basically it would be a soiled dove chapter 5 where Jeanette is in disguise either at a sex show or party and has to fuck her father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Possible Future Content

I wholeheartedly endorse more Mother/Son incest content with Jeanette and her many fine strapping sons. Especially if they fully intend to knock up their own mother and have her birth her own grandchildren.

I certainly do like the idea of "Queen Jeanette" Breeding shows where actresses and actors play the roles of the queen and one of her sons and demonstrate the love and affection she has for her family.

Definitely would like more female orcs in action, doing their bit for Orc/Human and Orc/Elf relations and bridging the cultural divide with healthy halfbreeds.

While bestiality is a great turn on, watersports does nothing for me.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Bestiality

The last time I checked, bestiality is against literotica's rules, so if I do that ot will be for a story exclusively on my blog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That's a shame about the bestiality, though if you post it to your site then I'll happily read it. Right now I'm wondering how the Princess-Knight Amelie will be dealt with in the long run, if the story is about the conquering of all the realms by Jeanette and her orcs. I'm somewhat hoping it involves Princess Jasmara's idolization of Amelie leading her to seduce her...

... And I just now realized that Jasmara is probably the child Jeanette conceived with the Orc mercenary she had an affair with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incest and Jeanette in the story

The way this story line is going I think the incest is inevitable between Jeanette and one of her sons at some point. Why does Trogar have a pair of his mother's sexually soiled panties in the opening scene? The sexual arousal he feels when hugging his mother in her revealing outfits. How about Agmar? How does the Queen keep Agmar from rebelling when Grotok is crowned, does she give him access to special mother/first son only sex he can't give up? Why does Grotok not have a wife? Does the queen fill his needs? Seriously, if you were the queen and had to keep your strong ambitious sons in line what better way to maintain control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous