Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gunk up her hair!"

"Drown the slut in cum!"

"Let's cover that bitch from head to toe!"

"Oooh!" A moan escaped Lyriena's lips as she listened to the lewd suggestions and tried to picture them. But whenever she projected the image onto Marietta, her imagination shifted until she saw herself covered in the men's seed.

"You could discover it for yourself, you know."

The princess shot him a glare. "You go too far, Brahm. I may enjoy your shows, but I am not one of your girls!"

"No no, of course not Your Highness. I merely meant that I could arrange for you to anonymously experience for yourself what it is like. Discretion would be absolutely assured."

She paused for a moment, considering the possibility. Lyriena looked at the stage again as Marietta eagerly sucked on the cocks, even taking two into her mouth at once. It seemed a natural progression of her sexual awakening, and promised new pleasures for her to explore. She likely would not have such an opportunity again once she left the city, and it might be something that Datoran would enjoy, should she learn to do it well enough.

On the stage Marietta frantically jerked both cocks. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. The two orcs' climaxes erupted, and long, thick strings of virile orc cum splattered all over her face and pooled in her mouth. She continued to stroke their shafts, milking out all the seed she could until they were totally spent. Long trails of jizz dripped down her cheeks and hung off her chin. The two orcs climbed down off the stage, and were quickly replaced by two more.

"I can show you, if you like. You don't have to decide anything now, just come see how it will be arranged, how your anonymity will be ensured. If you don't want to try it yourself, you can walk away."

Beneath her veil Lyriena's lip curled into her mouth and she bit it softly. She hesitated a moment, before turning back to Brahm to nod. They rose up from their chair, and he escorted her towards the back stairs. Rather than climbing up to the guest rooms however, he opened a small, hidden door set back against the wall. A narrow hallway winded through the walls of the building before opening up into a small chamber.

Small booths covered by curtains lined the wall. When Brahm pulled one back, Lyriena gasped at what she saw. A young elf woman was kneeling on the floor, sucking on a cock that was pushing through a hole from the other side of the wall. She couldn't tell if it was a human or elf cock, though it clearly wasn't an orc shaft.

"You see? No one will find you back here, and no one can see you through the wall. Complete anonymity." Brahm closed the curtain again and walked to the end of the row, and pulled back the curtain to reveal an empty stall. "All you would have to do is kneel right here. I'll open the hole, and you will have the chance to taste on for yourself. Well, Your Highness, what do you think? Do you want to try?"

Lyriena looked at the dirty floor feeling mixed. She was surely never going to get another opportunity to try it, so it was no or never. Even if it was dirty, it couldn't be worse than having had to touch Trogar or that awful Soleil. Besides, it would be anonymous.

The princess slowly stepped forward and sank to the hard floor. The rough concrete grated harshly on her tender knees, even through the fabric of her dress. She could feel Brahm step up behind her and remove the wooden plank from the wall, which revealed the circular hole that men would soon be sliding their dicks through. Lyriena's heart quickened as she looked through it, to see if anyone was waiting. In contrast to her booth, the other room was well lit. She could see a line of people waiting on the other side for a chance to use the hole.

Brahm smiled to himself as he looked down at the kneeling princess. He then crouched behind her and cupped her breasts briefly, before sliding his fingers back to unlace her dress. The princess shivered against him as he peeled the cloth down to reveal the small mounds and leave her chest naked except for the Moon of Deznessuian. Brahm looked over her shoulder at the hard nipples, and then stroked his fingers up to unclasp the elf's veil and draw it from her face.

Lyriena gasped as she felt the thin slip of cloth fall off her lower face. Despite the fact that she was kneeling there with her chest exposed she felt even more naked now without her veil. Her heart lurched as the reality of what she was doing now that her soft mouth was exposed. Before she could reconsider, the light from the other side of the hole was blocked out by a masculine frame, and a moment after that a thick shaft slid through the hole.

The strong, musky scent of the man's penis overwhelmed her exposed face. While the veil never really blocked out smell, the scent felt so much more real and alive without the veil covering her nose. The man pushed his hips up against the wall, thrusting his shaft so far forward that the tip nudged Lyriena's lips before she was even ready for it.

The princess' lips opened instinctively, and the head nestled halfway into her mouth. The salty, sweaty taste seeped down her tongue as the man shook his hips back and forth. Lyriena didn't have a lot of experience with penises, obviously, but she could immediately tell that it wasn't an orc's shaft. The princess was surprised to find she was disappointed, but she suppressed it quickly and ran her tongue against it.

"Come on bitch, suck it already!"

The growly, guttural voice told her that the shaft in her mouth was probably human. It certainly seemed thicker than what she would expect of an elf. It certainly smelled, and tasted as dirty as a human. Even still, she opened her mouth wider to take more of the unpleasant man's cock between her lips.

"That's it, wrap your lips around it, not too tight. Make your mouth nice and wet, and run your lips up and down the shaft. Softly for now, and watch your teeth." Brahm whispered softly in Lyriena's pointed ear, tickling the sensitive cartilage with his breath.

The elfin princess complied, following the human club owner's instructions. She formed an O with her lips and began to rub the loose skin of the man's dirty cock up and down. She build up a pool of spit in her mouth and lathered it over the shaft with her tongue. Lyriena began to bob her head up and down without needing to be told as she instinctively nursed on the man's cock.

"Oh there we go babe, now we're getting somewhere."

Lyriena briefly wondered who the man was, what he looked like, and how he found himself here. Part of her was mortified that she was sucking the dick of a stranger, but she reassured herself that this is what she wanted. Anonymity, the freedom to explore and experiment with no repercussions. Her lips wrapped tighter around the human dick, and she began to suck it more hungrily as she gave in to her desires.

Her efforts were rewarded with a pleasured groan from the other side of the wall. Lyriena slid up and down, faster now as her lips created a seal around the girth of the shaft. Her mouth rubbed the loose skin of the cock up and down while her tongue rolled over the salty, sweaty flesh.

"Oh shit, yeah that's good whore."

"Now put your hand around the base and start to stroke it." Brahm dictated.

The elfin princess wrapped her slender delicate fingers around the cock and began to jerk it as she sucked the end. Faint torchlight sparkled off the crystalline surface of her diamond engagement ring, making her think of Datoran. Guilt flashed through her as she thought about her fiancé while sucking on the dirty human's cock. But as she watched the gem bob up and down as she stroked the shaft her guilt began to wash away. If he had made love to me before I left, I wouldn't be in this situation, she thought. Besides, he will be the one who gets to enjoy my newfound talent.

Strong hands moved over her breasts as Brahm began to knead and rub them. A shiver of excitement went down her spine as her hard nipples rubbed against his palms. She sucked in her cheeks, totally enveloping the cock in her mouth as she sucked on the member frantically.

"Oh shit here it comes!" The man's voice cried out. Before she could react, hot gooey cum exploded in Lyriena's mouth. Rope after rope of sticky seed splattered the back of her throat, making her cough and choke as she swallowed it down.

"Ease up now, nice and gentle, keep stroking his cock as he rides the climax, but release the pressure on the head. The tip is extremely sensitive after a man climaxes."

I doubt that's a lesson many princesses gets before marriage. Lyriena released the lock her lips had on the tip of the shaft and let the head rest on her tongue as she stroked the tip. The man's seed continued to dribble down her tongue, imprinting the taste on her mind. So this is what it tastes like? It's not that bad, really. Salty, but with a bit of mint. I wonder what orc seed tastes like?

"Thanks bitch" The human said as he pulled his cock back through the hole, "it was a little rough, but we got there in the end. You've got plenty of chances to practice though, hah!"

"Don't listen to him," Brahm reassured Lyriena, seeing the disappointed and insulted look on her face, "You did very well. Well enough that I think I can leave you alone while I get back to the club. Feel free to stay as long as you want. When you're done, just slip out on your own." Brahm gave her nipples a last squeeze, and kissed the top of her golden head. "And feel free to come back whenever you want. You're always welcome here."

Lyriena was actually a little relieved when he was gone. She felt much safer here alone in the small cubicle, with no one to watch or judge what she was doing. Now she was alone, and the penises that slid through the hole would be little more than props for her sexual game. It didn't take long before another pink cock was shoved through the hole. Lyriena felt a stab of disappointment to be sucking off another human, and then another after that.

After watching the shows in the main room, Lyriena wanted to know what an orc cock would look like up close. She wanted to know if they smelled different, tasted different than the human ones. Would it be like in her fantasy? The princess' curiosity was finally satisfied, when the fourth cock presented itself. Thick, grey, with twisting ridges creating a cork screw down the length. An orc!

Lyriena licked her lips as she eyed they grey monster meat. The taste of cum still lingered on her breath as she exhaled sharply along the length of the shaft. She raised her left hand again and wrapped her fingers around the beast's cock. It was much thick, firmer, and heavier than the humans were. Lyriena's heart raced as she leaned forward, bringing her lips to the slanted tip.

Her trembling lips opened just a fraction, and then a fraction more, until she finally took the tapered end between them. A naughty thrill flushed through her body, and almost involuntarily her free hand slid beneath her skirt. Her smooth, shaven slit was already slick from her excitement, and only got wetter as she tasted an orc cock for the first time. It tasted dirtier, earthier than the human cocks. But there was a base to it, something she couldn't place that seemed to grow on her. The longer she kept it in her mouth, the more she seemed to like it. "Oooh..."

"Heh, keep moaning, slut, "a guttural voice rumbled, "I love the way your tight elfin mouth vibrates when you do." The orc wasn't even fully erect yet, but he was already filling Lyriena's mouth more than the humans did. He shook his hips, making the shaft flop and dance in her mouth, slapping her tongue as he pumped it through the hole.

The elfin princess tried to be careful with her teeth, but the orc was too big for her inexperienced mouth to handle. Fortunately, the orc didn't mind the occasional pinch of her teeth, and in fact seemed to only get harder from her mistakes. Lyriena's tongue traced the curves of his cock, running from just above her hand to the tapered tip, and then following the ridge back down again as she swallowed the shaft.

"Fuck, getting these elfs here is the best thing the Queen ever did. Elfs make the best whores!"

Lyriena flushed angrily at his words and bit his cock a little harder. Her fingers continued to dance over her slit, rolling the sensitive flesh the way that Elenorei's hands had done. She pressed her clitoris beneath the pads of her fingers and circled them faster as she closed her mouth tightly around the cock again. Her eyes drifted down the orc's cock to her hand, once again mesmerized by the sight of her engagement ring bobbing up and down as she jerked him off.

What would Datoran think if he could see her now? What about her father, or any of the others at court? Despite her resolve, she had indeed fallen prey to the depraved and decadent human culture. But maybe it's my people who are repressed, she reasoned, there isn't any harm in finding pleasure in life. If Datoran knew about this pleasure, things would have been better between us.

"Ah don't stop, faster now, and harder, slut. Put that mouth to good use!"

The slanted tip of the cock pushed at the back of her throat, snapping her from her reverie. The orc was engorged to his full length, and forced Lyriena to prop open her mouth wider to accommodate its girth. "Mmmm..." She moaned hotly around the meat as she fingered her clit. Thinking about Datoran and elf society had somehow made her even hotter, and she was already dancing on the edge of climax.

The orc's shaft did taste different than the human's. The taste and the scent were much stronger and somehow more virile. Each time she swallowed the spittle that built around his cock, the hungrier she got for the thick orc meat. She began to stroke even faster as she bobbed her head deeper and faster on the cock, throwing herself into the act as she fingered herself wildly. When her tongue pushed between the ridges, she discovered that the taste was even stronger in the deepest furrows.

"Such a good elfin whore you are. Suck it! Keep going! Aaaah!" The orc growled in satisfaction as he finally found release, blasting his spunk in the princess' mouth. He thrust his hips wildly, slapping them against the wall as he tried to push his cock all the way down Lyriena's throat.

The sudden explosion of cum in her mouth coupled with the assault of the cock on her throat made her choke and gag again. She swallowed the first ropes down, but as the torrent continued she was forced to pull off the shaft to keep it from strangling her. The orc continued cumming regardless, and soon his hot load was landing on her face and bare chest.

Lyriena continued holding the cock in the base of her hand, creating the friction the orc needed to milk his shaft as he pumped his hips. He emptied his balls onto the princess' body, staining her porcelain skin, golden hair and splattering the Moon of Deznessuian with his icky goo. "Oh fuck! Take it! Take my cum!"

"Nnnng..." Lyriena groaned in frustration as the orc's climax finished. Choking on the torrent of seed had pulled her back from the brink of climax, leaving her hot and needy. She resumed working her clit, but the erotic tension she had achieved earlier was broken now that the orc cock was done. The owner of the thick orc shaft quickly pulled it back through the hole after his seed was spent.

She rolled the orc's cum over her tongue as she waited for the next cock to appear. The orc's seed was much thicker than the human's, and had a much stronger taste. It actually didn't taste bad like she had expected. It wasn't dirty, it just had a strong, earthy, virile quality to it.

Lyriena was pleased when another orc cock slid through the hole. This one was even bigger, and more unusually was colored a dark green. But when she wrapped her lips around the stiff slab of green orc meat, the orc began to brutally slam his cock in and out of her mouth. He mercilessly fucked her mouth, even managing to push it into her throat a few times. The orc was so brutal that she couldn't find any pleasure in the act, and was relieved when he finally achieved his climax. Unlike the other orc, this one deliberately pulled his cock from her mouth so he could shoot his load all over her face and chest.

Dismay set in as she looked down at herself. Thick globs of cum covered her small breasts, and she could feel it cooling on her face and soaking into her hair. She must look awful! However was she going to explain this? How could she go back to the castle covered in cum? Surely Brahm would have a place for her to wash up. She was ready to call it quits, and as she reached for the slab of wood to cover the hole, another cock slid in. Smaller and narrower than the others, it looked almost comically small in the wide hole. Is that an elf penis?

Lyriena leaned forward and looked at it curiously. She had come this far, she supposed, so she might as well sample an elf member as well. She grasped it in her fist and began to stroke it up and down, sliding her fingers along the narrow length. Her thumb pressed on the underside of the head and stroked it gently for a moment, before moving back down to the base.

Her lips pressed into the tip, and then opened to take the head between them. It may be smaller, but at least it's cleaner, she thought. Her mouth was already wet with spit and cum, so it glided effortlessly along the length as she sucked it. The elf grunted appreciatively, so she continued her efforts. Elfs are sensitive in the same places humans and orcs are, she realized.

The princess moved the fingers of her other hand beneath her skirt again and resumed fingering her pussy and clit. This is much better, she thought, I should be pleasuring myself to elfs, not humans or orcs. But it wasn't better, no matter how much she tried she couldn't manage to recapture the eroticism she had felt before.

At least he seems to be enjoying it. The elf moaned again, and started to move his hips in pleasure. Unlike the orcs and humans though, the elf wasn't long enough to noticeably thrust his cock in her mouth. Lyriena continued stroking the base as she worked the shaft in her lips. As she looked at her ring, she tried to imagine that it was Datoran she was sucking off, hoping that it would help arouse her.

That didn't work either, unfortunately. She began to suck faster, holding the cock in her hand and mouth even tighter to try and bring him off quickly so she could leave. The smell of cum was wafting off her face and hair and getting trapped in the small cubicle and was beginning to make her nauseous.

"Come on, you're taking too long. We have to be quick, she could be ready to go at any moment!"

Lyriena's heart leapt as she recognized the voice: Elemere! Oh no, what are they doing here? The cock in her mouth could only belong to Lorien. Her guards must have gotten bored and come here while they waited for her to finish.

"Ah, just give me a moment. She really knows how to suck a cock!" Lorien's laugh sent a shiver through her.

A low groan rolled down Lorien's cock as she quivered. Her finger began furiously stroking her clit as she bobbed up and down along the slender elfin shaft. I should stop, she thought, I really need to stop. These are my guards! But she couldn't stop. Somehow, knowing that it was her guards and knowing that they didn't know it was her was helping her reach the peak she'd been striving for.

"We don't have time. You don't want the Princess to find us here do you?" A moment later, Elemere pushed his cock through the hole as well and rubbed the tip against Lyriena's cheek. "Take care of both of us, we're in a hurry."

The princess' heart began to beat faster as Elemere's cock joined Lorien's. Elfin shafts are small enough that two can fit through, she mused. She released the lock her lips had on Lorien's cock and switched to Elemere. She began to suck vigorously, skipping over the slower buildup she had with Lorien. She quickly dived down the length until her lips pushed against the curly hairs of his pubis.