Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her other hand continued to jerk Lorien, gliding her hand all the way from the base to the head where she squeezed it in her palm before moving down to the base. She twisted her wrist, and pumped it in a blur up and down. Her other hand continued to finger her clit, rolling it hard and fast as the pleasure consumed her mind, body, and soul.

She could feel the cock in her hand and taste it on her lips. She could hear her wet slurping, and smell the cum on her face and body. As she watched her engagement ring slide up and down next to the shaft, her lewd acts became a full sensory experience that made her mind spin. Her fingers danced across her little bean as she danced on the edge of climax. Her crystal blue eyes darted to the hole in the wall, and a naughty thought nearly pushed her over the edge right there.

If both of them can fit in that hole, she thought as her mind turned over the wicked idea. She opened her mouth wide, jacking her jaw as far as she could and suddenly pulled Lorien's cock inside along Elemere's. She was amazed to find they could both fit, and began greedily sucking both at the same time.

"Oh fuck yeah! This is the best two bits I even spent!"

They were paying for this? I'm sucking their members for money? I'm a whoooooore! Her thoughts spun about, a whirlwind in her mind as she exploded into climax. Her hips twitched, spasms rocking through her as she humped her fingers furiously while riding the crest. She continued to suck off her guards, sliding her tongue up and down between their cocks as she pushed as far down the length as she could go, until the heads were tickling the back of her throat.

"Oh shit, here it cums!"

"Don't stop, keep sucking!"

The guards voice cried out together as the both reached their climax. Their hot jizz exploded in Lyriena's mouth, flooding it with the sticky goo. The princess caught it on her tongue, and swallowed the watery loads down the back of her throat, mixing the elfin sperm with the human and orc cum in her belly. The two elfs together created as much cum as one of the orcs, she thought. The seed pooled heavily in her stomach and generated a heat that spread through her body.

Lyriena pulled off the cocks and panted for breath as guilt began to set in after her climax. I can not believe I sucked my own guards! How will I be able to look them in the face? That only made her think of her own face, which was covered in cum. And how am I going to hide that from them?

"Thanks a lot, miss. You should be proud to know you just sucked off two of your Princess' guards. Her Highness thanks you for her service!" The guards laughed and pulled their cocks out of the hole.

Lyriena quickly plugged it again and leapt to her feet. The words rattled in her mind as she scurried back down the hallway. Just before the exit, she noticed a mirror she hadn't seen when she first arrived. Her reflection looked a fright. Dried cum had knotted in the golden strands of her hair. Semen blotted her face, creating flakes where it had dried, or long sticky streaks where it had dripped down. Her whole mouth and chin were glazed with cum, and thick globs were glistening on her still exposed breasts and hanging off the Moon of Deznessuian.

Fortunately, a basin of water was sitting beneath the mirror, which was obviously put there to give the girls the chance to clean up. When she looked in, she retched and had to hold back her bile. The water was stagnant with cum. She could see the long tails stretched out in the water as globs floated on the surface. Her blue eyes flickered from the basin to the mirror as she considered which was worse. Finally, she cringed and dipped her hands in the basin and used the disgusting water to clean her face and chest as best she could.

Once that was finished, she fixed her dress and put her veil back on. There was still cum stuck in her hair, but at least it wasn't as obvious as it was. Maybe she could find a hooded cloak to wear for the trip back to the castle...