Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick cock plunged deeper into her mouth until the tip began to probe at her throat. The prince's grip on her hair kept her in place as he pumped his hips in and out of her. At first it threw her off kilter to not be able to move her head, but she soon slipped into a pattern of sucking and moving her lips in time with his rhythm.

Another roar from the crowd signaled the end of the first round of the tourney. Jeanette's skirt was over half gone, and soon the competitor's would be fighting over the remnants which would leave her backside bare.

"That's it Princess, suck my big orc cock. Wrap your tight little elfin lips around it and suck! I'm going to give you a nice big load to swallow. Keep sucking it and earn your reward!" Trogar grunted as he began to buck rapidly enough that his motions would seem strange to any who looked over.

Luckily for the princess, Soleil and Florette were still standing around the table blocking the view. Lyriena worked her tongue back and forth until it began to ache as she suckled her lips furiously on this thrusting cock. Her free hand cupped his balls, and for a moment she considered squeezing as hard as she could. Instead, she rolled them over her palm and massaged them beneath her fingers. It wasn't worth angering the Prince, and it sounded as if he would be done soon.

"You're sucking his cock like a professional, Your Highness. I don't think I could do it better." Soleil snickered as she watched Lyriena take the shaft.

"Oh she's quite good sis, but there are a few tricks we could teach her. Do you want me to teach you how to deep throat, Princess?" Florette asked.

Lyriena tried to ignore the twins and focus on the task at hand. Despite belonging to Trogar she found she was enjoying sucking on the cock. Even the danger of being beneath the table was enflaming her in its own way. True, the risk of discovery was low, since they were in a private booth. And unlike in the gloryhole, which was anonymous, here the people actually knew who she was. While the former had provided an element of safety, the latter made her feel daring, but liberated. What has this place done to me? It truly has corrupted me into a wanton!

For the moment though, she didn't care and continued to suck on Trogar's cock. Soon the orc's grunts reached a fevered pitch, and a moment later she tasted the explosion of semen as it burst forth from the tip of his rod right into the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly, gulping down the thick large load of orc jizz as it gushed inside her mouth. Spurt after spurt painted her tonsils, but the princess clenched her eyes shut and managed to take it all down.

"Oh that's good Lyriena...mmm...that's real good. Keep sucking, I want you to get used to it. Your place is on your knees with my cock in your mouth." Trogar grinned as anger flashed across Lyriena's face. He kept her there for several minutes holding her head with his hand until finally his cock shriveled and softened all the way. He then pulled it out and put it away, before signaling for the princess to rise.

The taste of his cum lingered in her mouth as she took her seat and fixed her dress. She glared at the twins as they giggled to themselves not realizing her lipstick was smeared all around her mouth. She took another long drink of wine to try and wash it out, and then another after that to steady her nerves. The crowd roared again as the last tilt of the day finished. Trogar had released her just in time to see the mystery knight unseat the last jouster.

The knight approached Jeanette's box and raised his lance for the final favor. With a heated smile, she shifted her hips and pushed her white, heart shaped panties to the floor. She then bent over to grab them, and placed them over the tip of the lance and let them go. The soft white undergarment slid down the pole and landed by the knight's wrist.

The crowd roared in approval, drowning out the Queen's cry for the mystery knight to identify himself. But in the furor of adulation as the crowd strained to see their Queen, he slipped out of the stadium and disappeared.

"Well, that was entertaining. The knight should have stayed around though, I'm sure my mother wanted to offer him a more fulfilling reward. As for you, Princess, lose your guards and meet me on the hill outside the city where you go riding. I have an all together different sort of riding lesson for you planned."